ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a lot of respect for LSU today

you realize Milton is an All-American caliber QB and the soul of the team?
You realize Greedy Williams projected to be drafted higher than Milton right. You were playing against players who hadn't played a down in our secondary today. Think we were missing a tad bit more talent

Reactions: grengadgyii
No I didn;t, I thought that he was just a good QB. You realize that LSU had some real all-americans and some high draft picks not playing.

I realize some of LSU’s players sat out and others were suspended.
You realize Greedy Williams projected to be drafted higher than Milton right. You were playing against players who hadn't played a down in our secondary today. Think we were missing a tad bit more talent

And UCF was only a couple dropped passes from winning. Oh well.

still big mad I see. you think your gimp ass "all-American" qb coulda pulled off the win today? [laughing]
I bet your GF/wife has a limp today after I tore apart her vagina. Check out your Instagram

Georgia proved on the field they could compete with Bama. OSU looked pretty good too. No sense in digging other programs just because your team wasn’t invited to the party.
Compete? Okay, UCF with it's backup freshman QB lost in a one possession game to LSU with a defense with many starters out... would you say UCF proved they could compete with LSU, like how Georgia "competed" against Alabama, also losing a one possession game?

giphy.gif

Most of these trolls are the result of mommy issues. It’s science.

https://www.sciencelass.com/mind-and-brain/the-science-of-trolling/

“Perhaps most importantly, this sense of anonymity can drive groups of individuals with a similar disposition towards sadism and anti-social behaviour to connect with each other. This may be helping them to distance themselves from a sense of personal responsibility when it comes to their behaviour online.”

...and some were injured...? We played a WR at cornerback... And y'all didn't score on him.

It's too bad both teams weren't at full potential, but you play with what you have.

Okay. Like I said before. UCF was a couple drops away from winning. It happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT