ADVERTISEMENT

Mario Lopez crucified by left for being reasonable

If you are trying to Frame my comment that way it’s because you want to start a mice right vs left argument where you pretend you know everything and anyone who disagrees with you is a racist bigot redneck

This discussion has nothing to do with race, nor with being on the left or right.
It simply has to do with some people being assholes, having their heads in their ass, and others not.

Just look at the contempt and complete lack of empathy from the usual suspects in this thread. I thought, maybe, seeing a story about a 7 year old crying through these issues may have brewed some empathetic feelings, but no.

The craziest thing is none of this is new. There have always been children, and adults, dealing with these issues. It is just more open now, and most people were forced to keep these things secret in the past. To this day, I still see parents kicking their own children out of their homes for these issues. Some people will never learn to be on the right side of history.

Oh you're wrong. We have plenty of empathy for this kid who is clearly dealing with a lot and having to cope with that. But mostly we empathize with him since he has to deal with that, in addition to having a hate filled, repugnant person attempting to "help" him with deep seeded issues of his own.

I have endless empathy for this kid.

i have plenty of empathy for the kid. in fact when i see he has people surrounding him pushing a political agenda on him at such a young age i feel even worse. kids going to have a rough life

ADVERTISEMENT