ADVERTISEMENT

Marlon Mack declares for NFL draft

I think 20-25 lbs and 2 inches is a pretty significant difference at that position and at that size. I've seen them both play in person, so it is what it is.

I'm not sure what you mean about helmet sizes. They don't measure players with a helmet on. Godfrey just graduated in 2013/2014.

you're trying way too hard. there are margins for error. they're very similar sized guys

you're trying way too hard. there are margins for error. they're very similar sized guys
I'm not trying way too hard at anything. I don't think they are the same size and I think Flowers is a Heisman Candidate. That's my opinion based on visual and facts, so I'm not sure why you have a need to change it.

Also, I think that Flowers would have done way more against Houston than Lamar Jackson did IMO, which was absolutely nothing.

I'm not trying way too hard at anything. I don't think they are the same size and I think Flowers is a Heisman Candidate. That's my opinion based on visual and facts, so I'm not sure why you have a need to change it.

Also, I think that Flowers would have done way more against Houston than Lamar Jackson did IMO, which was absolutely nothing.

You tried to say that JG was "5'9 or 5'10" and "175 or 185" which just isn't realistic

You've obviously never been around him

I don't think you know much about anything

More OLs, more QBs...come on coaches continue to recruit :)

Last year when we were 6-2; everybody thought we had arrived. Not the case...

This year we'll be doing good if we go 6-6 again or 7-5. Reality is it will be the year of getting the right guys on OL and the right QB starting. It's going to be costly (wins) for us. We wont have the
same upperclassmen defense able to win games for us this upcoming season.

Had to say this because I can already hear the whining just like people are wanting more
4 star recruits. I'm excited to see development of red-shirts this season. Wish practices
were open again.

I hope that Frost doesn't plan on going into this year with just one guy crowned the starting QB. Lots of other schools we've played switch QBs during a game and it often has a positive impact on game when their starter is being shut down. Make your QBs tough by telling them you need to take one for the team and sit down when you are having a bad day. Other positions do it until the players get more consistent.

You tried to say that JG was "5'9 or 5'10" and "175 or 185" which just isn't realistic

You've obviously never been around him

I don't think you know much about anything
Saying that I don't know much about ANYTHING pretty much categorizes you as a complete douchebag since you're making a simple conversation personal. Also, that's a very uneducated, ignorant and caveman-like statement.

That's very ignorant of you to say, especially since you haven't seen the 2 next to each other and never will. Quinton Flowers is listed at 6'0"- 6'1" 209-210lbs. and i have never seen him without pads. Only in games. He's not short and is rock solid.

I've seen Godfrey as a freshman and sophomore (when he played QB) without pads and that dude was small.

Anyway, in the end now, who really gives a sh_t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT