ADVERTISEMENT

Maskgate

It’s common knowledge hot women are attracted to the ‘bad boys’.
What about ones that hand their credit card to the Taco Bell drive thru girl in a hazardous waste bag?

What kind of women do those guys get?

HAJFO7CGBO4V76A7EVYCM5PSVU.aspx

Cobra Commander emerges from the basement.

The Grim Reaper of the Trump campaign.

Nah dude. You will never see a bigger lack of enthusiasm for someone than what you'll see for Biden. People won't want to vote for a rambling corpse.

Just imagine how excited African Americans must be to vote for a guy who claims to know whether or not they're "true blacks" and looks like the dead guy from Weekend At Bernie's?

Nah dude. You will never see a bigger lack of enthusiasm for someone than what you'll see for Biden. People won't want to vote for a rambling corpse.

Just imagine how excited African Americans must be to vote for a guy who claims to know whether or not they're "true blacks" and looks like the dead guy from Weekend At Bernie's?

There is no lack of enthusiasm in this election.

He won't even be on the ticket come November unless they end up deciding to let him be the sacrificial lamb. Their only hope is Michelle Obama.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
People are genuinely very worried about his dementia.

WTF? I could have sworn that being a corrupt, crazy old man who likes to grab himself some pussy 'cuz he can get away with it and saying a bunch of cringe-worthy shit was the winning ticket?

What changed??!?

WTF? I could have sworn that being a corrupt, crazy old man who likes to grab himself some pussy 'cuz he can get away with it and saying a bunch of cringe-worthy shit was the winning ticket?

What changed??!?
What changed?? The guy has a brain that makes mash potatoes look like a 2 day-old burger

His brain is mush. Fried. Done

He says cringeworthy shit by accident. Not on purpose

Obviously, you haven’t had much interaction with people lately. People are genuinely very worried about his dementia. It can’t be hidden
People are more worried about POTUS' Twitter account and press conferences.

Ah, so THAT's the distinction between him and Trump! :)
Yes. One guys brain is fried and he’s lost in space. I rather have a guy in office who speaks his mind than one who has lost his

Is he going to run the country is diapers because of fecal incontinence soon?

They would have to remove Biden from office during his term, but doubt he gets beyond the debates

I couldn't give a rat's ass about wearing mask. If you want to wear one, wear it. if not don't.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about wearing mask.
Masks aren't for your own protection, they are intended to protect the people around you from you.
If you want to wear one, wear it. if not don't.
Wearing a mask is a polite thing to do in this corona virus era to show your respect and consideration for the people you come into contact with inside a store or when you must stand close to someone outside.

When you "don't give a rat's ass" and choose to go into a business without a mask, it's kind of like giving the middle finger to each and every employee in the store.

To each his own I guess.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Stay inside if you're scared.
I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Once again, masks are about protecting OTHER PEOPLE, not yourself. The guy stocking the shelves at your grocery store can't "just stay home if he's scared." He works for a living and depends on customers coming into his store like you to wear masks to minimize his risk.

I can't understand what's so difficult about wearing a mask for a few minutes while you shop to show respect and consideration to him and his coworkers who are going to be dealing with hundreds of customers during their work shift. I feel the pain of your...inconvenience. :rolleyes:

Apparently Freedom to act like an asshole is a thing.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
He works for a living and depends on customers coming into his store
What a selfish POS this worker is. He’s risking killing us all and should be on lockdown

Opening up the economy and going to work over stopping the spread of the Killer China Flu is selfish. Remember? Right guys??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Crazyhole
True, what a jerk trying to make a living...if everyone would just wear some gloves and paper thin masks we will be just fine. We have got to close down even though Florida only had 7 deaths today. Not worth the risk. Might as well stay inside forever. Flu season is next!
26 deaths in 3 days! Apparently 29 elderly people tripped over Fido and died in that time.

Beware of Dog > Rona!

Pardon me if I don't want to breathe recycled air for stupid cloth masks that doesn't do anything.
Ooooh, masks don't really work!!! That's breaking news to health experts and millions of health care workers around the World.

A bullshit response to deflect readers' attention away from the fact you're a selfish asshole.

Fauci said masks don't do anything before saying to wear a mask. Said kids shouldn't go to school in the fall before saying the dangers of staying inside. Ahh...the "experts"

Pardon me if I don't want to breathe recycled air for stupid cloth masks that doesn't do anything. I'm not wearing a mask every flu season either. Fauci said masks just make people feel good but don't work.

The administration said to wear a mask, even Sean Hannity says wear a mask. You are in a small minority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT