ADVERTISEMENT

Maskgate

I watched the video. It wasn't a clip. It was 3 mins straight. He specifically said masks do not work and is more to make people feel good. YouTube pulled those videos.

Facts are facts. "Fact" check organizations are not facts. They are political. But you're a good sheep that doesn't even know that he said it.

Stop being a mouth-breathing inbred idiot. Masks didn't work in March, but they work now.

Masks are the new "red-hat". They are a political statement and nothing more.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
People who don't wear masks are the same people that don't wash their hands when they leave the restroom.

People who don't wear masks are the same people that don't wash their hands when they leave the restroom.
Excellent analogy. How many people that don't wash their hands after using the restroom spread a disease that kills someone else?

Excellent analogy. How many people that don't wash their hands after using the restroom spread a disease that kills someone else?
Half a million? It's also disrespectful, like sneezing in a closed space without covering your mouth. I just got home from Publix, about half the people weren't wearing masks. Just scratching their asses and putting their fingers in their mouths as they touched all the items. People are gross.

Half a million? It's also disrespectful, like sneezing in a closed space without covering your mouth. I just got home from Publix, about half the people weren't wearing masks. Just scratching their asses and putting their fingers in their mouths as they touched all the items. People are gross.
What disease kills half a million?

I just got home from Publix, about half the people weren't wearing masks. Just scratching their asses and putting their fingers in their mouths as they touched all the items. People are gross.
What Publix do you go to?

Just curious if there is anger at non mask folks? Or just letting it be?

Yes. Those nasty people, coughing and walking up to randoms with their potentially infectious respiration cloud. I give them a cold stare.

Not in my case. Wash hands before I eat. Of course going to the bathroom. I'll use hand sanitizer after going out. No mask though.
Yesterday, the CEO of Bryan Health, the big hospital chain in Lincoln has a presser and made it crystal clear that Bryan Health's policy that everyone wear masks was not "political" in any way. He said that masks help eliminate the spread of airborne pathogens.

Back at the beginning of the pandemic when people started hording masks, there was a concerted PR effort to prioritize masks for the front-line medical community. Today, it's just plain ol' common sense to wear a mask in public. Nobody wants you sneezing over the fruits and vegetables at your local grocery story.

Masks aren't for your own protection, they are intended to protect the people around you from you.

Wearing a mask is a polite thing to do in this corona virus era to show your respect and consideration for the people you come into contact with inside a store or when you must stand close to someone outside.

When you "don't give a rat's ass" and choose to go into a business without a mask, it's kind of like giving the middle finger to each and every employee in the store.

To each his own I guess.

My point is I don't care what other people do or do not do. I don't wear one while working, (outside, not close to others.) I usually wear one when in stores, at post office if it is busy I wear one, if not, I don't. I know that wearing one is mostly to protect others.

I am primarily responsible for protecting myself, you should not have to be responsible for me. I can decide how much risk I wish or do not wish to take. As for employees in the stores, here in Fla, 1/2 of them wear mask at work and 1/2 don't. I don't get upset with those who do not and are working while I am there with mask on shopping.

Just curious if there is anger at non mask folks? Or just letting it be?

Honestly, not if they're just strolling outside or down the sidewalk in downtown or something. I am peeved when I see them in public places that may bring you into somewhat close contact, i.e. grocery stores.

I disagree it's political or partisan, too. I live in a red part of Pinellas and yet I'd say 90% of people I saw in Publix the other day had masks on.

The good news is that most businesses are taking the guesswork out of it and mandating masks.

I heard an audio tape on NPR yesterday of some chud losing his shit because a Costco employee had the nerve to ask him to wear a mask in his store. This yahoo went on a rant about this being is a free country and nobody can tell him to wear a mask!

I thought to myself, 'this guy must not be a smoker.' :)

The WHO now says you are stupid for wearing a mask.
Oh, NOW you believe the WHO. ;)

Seriously, you don't have to be a viral health expert to understand that wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of germs caused by coughing or sneezing in public.

Over the next few months while the coronavirus numbers are still high, it's simple common sense -- plus it shows consideration and respect for the other people you come into contact with in shops and stores.

Oh, NOW you believe the WHO. ;)

Seriously, you don't have to be a viral health expert to understand that wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of germs caused by coughing or sneezing in public.

Over the next few months while the coronavirus numbers are still high, it's simple common sense -- plus it shows consideration and respect for the other people you come into contact with in shops and stores.
And yet the viral experts at the WHO say they don't do any good. Its almost like we shouldn't be funding them.

Make up your mind, Crazy. A second ago you were telling me to stop with this mask nonsense because of the WHO.
Not my words. Again, you read something and made an assumption that doesnt square with reality. I think the WHO is full of crap and we shouldn't be funding them. For them to declare that masks don't do any good is 4th grade logic, and yet they get billions of dollars a year to tell us what is safe.

Since we seem to be accepting vilifying people who don’t wear masks, where should I stand on people who recovered from COVID months ago going mask-free?

Fauci initially said the same thing. He said it was just to make people feel better and wouldn't do much for the spread. That interview was pulled off YouTube.
Its almost like the experts really don't know anything that we all can't figure out using common sense. Sheep mentality is unnervingly strong.

That guy has an IQ of 20. I swear that’s not an insult, he has the IQ of a stick. It figures he’s a huge fan of @firm_bizzle ’s posts
It’s unreal. Absolutely true. The guy is really socially awkward.

It’s like hanging with your buddies at a bar watching a game. This lonely, awkward, dude shows up because he knows one of them, sits down and you’re like. “Oh fukc!”

He hangs out. Everyone has drinks and he keeps saying stupid, gay, happy, Disney shit out of nowhere.

Finally you have enough drinks and he gets on your nerves enough and you just start yelling “will you just STFU!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT