ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Gaetz

Cubs79

Golden Knight
Jan 4, 2014
Gaetz is under investigation for child sex trafficking for taking an underage girl across state lines. He is claiming it is extortion, but it seems likely that Joel Greenburg, a local official in Florida who has already been indicted flipped on him. His appearance on Tucker probably didnt do him any favors, even Tucker said it was one of the weirdest interviews he ever conducted. Innocent until proven guilty of course, but considering this is the same guy who claimed he adopted a 12 year old Cuban boy (who he never legally adopted, so that is a lie), I think some questions certainly need to be raised.

Gaetz is under investigation for child sex trafficking for taking an underage girl across state lines. He is claiming it is extortion, but it seems likely that Joel Greenburg, a local official in Florida who has already been indicted flipped on him. His appearance on Tucker probably didnt do him any favors, even Tucker said it was one of the weirdest interviews he ever conducted. Innocent until proven guilty of course, but considering this is the same guy who claimed he adopted a 12 year old Cuban boy (who he never legally adopted, so that is a lie), I think some questions certainly need to be raised.
Wouldn't be surprised at all. This guy always seemed a little fishy to me.

This is a really weird story.

I dont trust Gaetz at all, but something about his interview here gives me pause. You don't name an individual like he does there without at least a little bit of confidence in knowing you're telling the truth.

GOP & Sexual assault, name a more classic duo

lmao

If it is good for Biden it should be fine for a congressman. That being said if he is guilty he should be gonzo.

Love how these guys can’t even condemn bad behavior without what about ism.
What behavior has been proven? At this point, claiming that Gaetz is guilty of child sex trafficking carries as much weight as claiming that Biden is a pedophile. Just because someone says it, doesn't mean it's true.

What behavior has been proven? At this point, claiming that Gaetz is guilty of child sex trafficking carries as much weight as claiming that Biden is a pedophile. Just because someone says it, doesn't mean it's true.
Great point. Let's wait and see how both of these claims play out. :)

oh i 100% condemn pedophilia and groping/sniffing young women. can you and all your friends here now do the same?
LOL Says the Chud who hasn't said one word in this thread about the child sex-trafficking allegations against Republican fire-brand, Matt Gaetz. 🙄

LOL Says the Chud who hasn't said one word in this thread about the child sex-trafficking allegations against Republican fire-brand, Matt Gaetz. 🙄

fixed it for you.

anyways, cool to see you still fully support pedophiles and groping/sniffing young girls!

fixed it for you.

anyways, cool to see you still fully support pedophiles and groping/sniffing young girls!
LMFAO. The Board Chud who throws around pedophile charges like its candy during a parade wants to emphasize the word 'allegations' when its about one of his red hat boys' involvement in a f*king child sex trafficking ring for crying out loud. You can't make this sh*t up!!!! :)

• Love
Reactions: NinjaKnight
LMFAO. The Board Chud who throws around pedophile charges like its candy during a parade wants to emphasize the word 'allegations' when its about one of his red hat boys' involvement in a f*king child sex trafficking ring for crying out loud. You can't make this sh*t up!!!! :)
2 responses later, still refuses to denounce pedophiles and the sniffing/groping of young girls. This is why everyone thinks you're a pedophile, @DaShuckster

Ha. We've got your number, guys. Play your juvenile, little pedo games and ignore the elephant in the room.

Weird how you Q-anon wackos are so 'into' the subject yet have completely ignored the horrific allegations on child sex trafficking by one of your own 'family values' right-wing members of Congress.

Listen to Fox News' Tucker Carlson's interview with Matt Gaetz if you want a good laugh. As part of the probe, this Congressman admits to paying for a teenage girl to travel alone with him but denies having a sexual relationship with her. But I'm curious, guys, how many times have you heard a middle-age man describe a young girl of her age as a "seventeen year old woman"? :) ;)

Last edited:
Ha. We've got your number, guys. Play your juvenile, little pedo games and ignore the elephant in the room.

Weird how you Q-anon wackos are so 'into' the subject yet have completely ignored the horrific allegations on child sex trafficking by one of your own 'family values' right-wing members of Congress.

Listen to Fox News' Tucker Carlson's interview with Matt Gaetz if you want a good laugh. As part of the probe, this Congressman admits to paying for a teenage girl to travel alone with him but denies having a sexual relationship with her. But I'm curious, guys, how many times have you heard a middle-age man describe a young girl of her age as "seventeen year old woman"? :) ;)

i-aint-reading-all-that-im-happy-for-u-tho-or-sorry-that-happened-YdmsS.jpg

86216632.jpg

86216635.jpg

86216639.jpg

86216641.png

86216644.jpg

86216646.jpg

86216647.jpg

Listen to Fox News' Tucker Carlson's interview with Matt Gaetz if you want a good laugh. As part of the probe, this Congressman admits to paying for a teenage girl to travel alone with him but denies having a sexual relationship with her. But I'm curious, guys, how many times have you heard a middle-age man describe a young girl of her age as a "seventeen year old woman"? :) ;)
We don't even have an accuser at this point, let alone know when this happened or where the "girl" was. In essence, at this point there is literally nothing to go on.

We don't even have an accuser at this point, let alone know when this happened or where the "girl" was. In essence, at this point there is literally nothing to go on.

This is a part of a broader investigation and the other person involved has already been indicted. Seems pretty clear the guy flipped on Gaetz. We do know the time frame and if someone flipped on Gaetz, then we do have an accuser. We don't know everything at this point by any means, but seems pretty likely someone flipped on Gaetz.

Last edited:
The same guy who had an orgasm when it was announced the DOJ was investigation Hunter Biden for tax evasion assures us that "at this point there is literally nothing to go on" when we learn the DOJ has been investigating Matt Gaetz for child sex trafficking.

If you think there is nothing going on with the crack head loser Hunter then I have beach front property in Arizona to sell you. Not even disputable that he used the Biden name to shake down a company for access.

You always try to tie completely different stories that have nothing to do with each other like you're making a point.

If you want to talk about Hunter Biden then post in one of the Hunter Biden threads.

You always try to tie completely different stories that have nothing to do with each other like you're making a point.
LOL Pointing out your utter hypocrisy? Perish the thought!

It must be a figment of your imagination that I would dare to compare a Hunter Biden DOJ investigation to one on Matt Gaetz in a thread about his alleged involvement in a f*king CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING RING for crying out loud!!!

LOL Pointing out your utter hypocrisy? Perish the thought!

It must be a figment of your imagination that I would dare to compare a Hunter Biden DOJ investigation to one on Matt Gaetz in a thread about his alleged involvement in a f*king CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING RING for crying out loud!!!

Why are you trying to change the mind of a mentally ill person?

No amount of facts will change this person's mind. Facts don't matter to them. They are in a cult, and their worldview is shaped by their emotions, not facts.

As if it couldn't get any stranger:

If the extortion part of this ends up being true, it still doesn't mean he isn't being investigated. Gaetz is trying to act as if the extortion proves his innocence, but from what it sounds like, the investigation existed before the extortion so they are almost separate issues.

"The documents in Gaetz’s possession detail an alleged scheme that revolves around attempts by former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent and Beggs and Lane attorney David McGee, a former federal prosecutor, to free ex-FBI agent-turned-private investigator Robert Levinson from imprisonment in Iran"

I dont know how you can even make that up, lol. This is so bizarre.

Look, this is really simple.

If he’s guilty of it, I hope he goes to jail. If he’s not, nothing to see here.

This has been my stance the whole time. We don’t know yet what’s going to come of the investigation, so there’s nothing to condemn here. He’s been very matter of fact about his denial, so either he’ll be exonerated or he’ll look like a fool. I’m only looking for the truth to come out, whatever it may be.

But some of you are just excited about the possibility of someone on the other team getting in trouble and acting like being investigated for something means you definitely did it.

Look, this is really simple.

If he’s guilty of it, I hope he goes to jail. If he’s not, nothing to see here.

This has been my stance the whole time. We don’t know yet what’s going to come of the investigation, so there’s nothing to condemn here. He’s been very matter of fact about his denial, so either he’ll be exonerated or he’ll look like a fool. I’m only looking for the truth to come out, whatever it may be.

But some of you are just excited about the possibility of someone on the other team getting in trouble and acting like being investigated for something means you definitely did it.

Or we are just talking about a recent news story. If you don't want to talk about it, you are more than free not to post in the thread.

Or we are just talking about a recent news story. If you don't want to talk about it, you are more than free not to post in the thread.
Talk about a disingenuous post from you. You’re really going to try to act like the stooges below are just discussing a recent news story and not trying to score some stupid points because they don’t like this guy and desperately want the allegations to be true?

GOP & Sexual assault, name a more classic duo
Karma is a bitch. :)
Love how these guys can’t even condemn bad behavior without what about ism.
everything is a projection w these Q friendly Republicans
Funny how these literal nutjob Q-tips have nothing to say when actual pedophiles are outed, and always have an (R) next to their name.

Talk about a disingenuous post from you. You’re really going to try to act like the stooges below are just discussing a recent news story and not trying to score some stupid points because they don’t like this guy and desperately want the allegations to be true?
Strangely, you skipped over Glaciers and KNIGHTTIME posts. How disingenuous of you.

You say that without acknowledging the two biggest trolls on the forum who go out of their way to hijack any thread about a Republican, started the trolling in this thread as they usually do. But regardless this topic is probably done as a thread now too, which isn't surprising, so you are probably right. I should have known better than to start a thread on an actual topic on this board, should've stuck to something more important like Biden's dogs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT