ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Gaetz

It isnt the same thing at all because Hunter Biden isnt a US congressman or any sort of government official. By comparing Hunter to Gaetz you are doing the exact same type of performative BS I am talking about. You cant say "when the roles are reversed" when one of these guys actually has a say in laws being written, how money is spent, etc. The other is a private citizen with no power what so ever. It isnt a role reversal when their actual roles arent remotely comparable.
I'm just talking about how bias affects the approach people take to a story that may or may not be legitimate.

Remember when Biden’s rich daddy covered up his killing of his college roommate during a gay sex game and then he randomly introduced his newly adult “son” Nestor who he moles...er....met when he was 12.

Remember when Biden’s rich daddy covered up his killing of his college roommate during a gay sex game and then he randomly introduced his newly adult “son” Nestor who he moles...er....met when he was 12.
Wait what, lol! This sounds like a great story and I haven't heard it.

Lol.
They found a Venmo chain from Gaetz to Goldberg to underage hookers.

LOL.

Lol.
They found a Venmo chain from Gaetz to Goldberg to underage hookers.

LOL.

My biggest take away from this is I really can't believe I thought he was too smart to do something like publicly pay for underage prostitutes.

Today's GOP is astoundingly idiotic.

Gaetz is at the least a scumbag and a creep. Whether he’s a pedo is for the FBI to decide but you typically mimic the friends you keep and the guy was friends with ultimate creep in Newburg from Seminole county.

Also, what is with his hair?

We can see how it plays out, but his associations are hella shady. And generally you don’t get shook down for $25 million unless there is something tangible to offer in the exchange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT