ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe Jordan Johnson

should focus more on his snaps and proper footwork than dancing his fat ass in the end zone.
Relax, he's having a monster season. One bad game with a few penalties isn't deserving of this. He has been instrumental to our offense in more ways than just blocking. He helps KZ and the rest of the O-Line by calling out defensive formations and blitzes.

should focus more on his snaps and proper footwork than dancing his fat ass in the end zone.
I'm sure he has put in hundreds, if not thousands, of hours on snaps, footwork, the weight lifting, (that helped him get from 275 lbs to 310, to improve his success for this team that needed bulk on the line) and learning blocking schemes. I believe that focus IS by far more than the 15 seconds spent on a dance during a slow time out to entertain many of the fans who had been complaining about the number and length of the timeouts causing some boring delays.

I don't necessarily agree. That's the same mentality as many of the fans who said that we shouldn't have nice uniforms and concentrate on winning games Jordan Johnson has been great this year

How did that work out?

Let them have fun!

Kid was just having some fun, you don't get many opportunities like that. So he took it. Good for him. I would have done the same thing, but it wouldn't have looked nearly as good.

Reactions: Miltonian
OP mad he doesn't have this rhythm

ezgif-4-3c352d5124.gif

Relax, he's having a monster season. One bad game with a few penalties isn't deserving of this. He has been instrumental to our offense in more ways than just blocking. He helps KZ and the rest of the O-Line by calling out defensive formations and blitzes.
Exactly, he is half the reason the line does well. The Center is the QB of the line basically, his callouts and reads are why KZ has time like he does.

Kid was just having some fun, you don't get many opportunities like that. So he took it. Good for him. I would have done the same thing, but it wouldn't have looked nearly as good.
I feel like this guy is GOL and he made an account because our football team is having too much fun and winning too many games.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
Does anyone have the full video with sound? The fox highlight show had a great clip, but I can't find it.
Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT