ADVERTISEMENT

McCloskeys have their firearms confiscated

Timing is everything. Apparently the Mob threatened to kill them and/or their dogs and showed a gun. It’s going to depend on what was said and when. Eyewitness accounts

Only here would such a clear-cut, common sense statement be considered controversial.
Only here would people draw conclusions without knowing the facts. Then, never admit that they were wrong when the facts do come out

These 'facts'?
Fact #1. From the police report

“Once through the gate, the victims advised the group that they were on a private street and trespassing and told them to leave,” the police summary further states. “The group began yelling obscenities and threats of harm to both victims. When the victims observed multiple subjects who were armed, they then armed themselves and contacted police.”

Saying that you can’t just stand on your property and point guns at people pretty much eliminates the ENTIRE STORY. Typical

I produce a police report and that crazy left produces a bunch of unprovoked, gun wielding, crazy LAWYERS IN A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR HOUSE. I’m sure that they had a long, terrible criminal record. Much more than the thugs who were trespassing on private property PEACEFULLY protesting like they ALWAYS do. The protesters looked like such NICE CHURCHGOING BOYS

Last edited:
Fact #1. From the police report

“Once through the gate, the victims advised the group that they were on a private street and trespassing and told them to leave,” the police summary further states. “The group began yelling obscenities and threats of harm to both victims. When the victims observed multiple subjects who were armed, they then armed themselves and contacted police.”

Saying that you can’t just stand on your property and point guns at people pretty much eliminates the ENTIRE STORY. Typical

I produce a police report and that crazy left produces a bunch of unprovoked, gun wielding, crazy LAWYERS IN A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR HOUSE. I’m sure that they had a long, terrible criminal record. Much more than the thugs who were trespassing on private property PEACEFULLY protesting like they ALWAYS do. The protesters looked like such NICE CHURCHGOING BOYS

lol Shookster doesn’t care about “facts”

If they own the street then I guess they could have just popped off a few rounds into the crowd since they feel threatened and all. It is their street after all.

Never fired a shot. The presence of showing weapons de-escalated the mob. They should of all been arrested for trespassing bare minimum.
No trespasser even got a fine. Let them overrun Shucky’s and ShookChicken’s neighborhoods

Missouris AG said this is crap and that the ST Louis prosecutor has a history of politically based actions. Private street=private property. Add in the threats against the McCloskeys and they are going to have a pretty big settlement coming their way.

A literal mob breaks into private property and threatens to kill the homeowner and the Woke left goes after the homeowners who were legally defending their property.

Because of course. #2020

A literal mob breaks into private property and threatens to kill the homeowner and the Woke left goes after the homeowners who were legally defending their property.

Because of course. #2020
Just think about how completely off the rails the left has become. They want to dictate what people can or cannot do with their lives, which is typical, but look at how far it has gone:

You CANNOT sit in the parking lot at a church by yourself and listen to a broadcast of the sermon.

You CAN destroy or steal other people's property.

You CANNOT stand on your own property holding a gun

You CAN resist arrest after committing a crime or assault a police officer.

You CANNOT walk down a street by yourself without a mask on.

You CAN set up an autonomous zone and declare yourselves outside the bounds of local, state, or federal authority and charge people of a certain skin color a tax.

You CAN actively use the power of government to spy on a political opponent.

You CANNOT look objectively on historical figures and make your own decision on whether they were good or bad.

You CAN kill a newborn baby if you don't think its life is worth anything to you.

And then we have riots and violence in Detroit by BLM since they’re mad that cops had the audacity to return fire on a loser who drew a gun at 3 feet and tried to kill all 3 cops who were arresting his loser buddy.

I mean, the only conclusion I can draw from the BLM response in Detroit is that they truly think cops should allow someone to shoot at them and stand there to wait to die

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This yahoo couple were shown ON VIDEOTAPE pointing their frickin' guns at the marchers walking by their house for crying out loud!

That's right?
I hate to say it Shuck, but the red-hats believe any fake news on the internet. They're not interested in facts or thinking for themselves...hence Trump. Using logic and science like you do means nothing to these red-hats. They're filled with hate. They don't see the big picture and never will. They don't understand US history or how other race groups may feel.

Only in the new woke America are people breaking into private property and they are dealing with felonies from a mob and just protecting themselves.
Not to mention the fact that they actually interviewed people who had broken the law and were like "thanks, go about your way".

Only in the new woke America are people breaking into private property and they are dealing with felonies from a mob and just protecting themselves.
1) The police found that no one 'broke into' the gated community. Videotape shows the protesters walked through the gate and walked peacefully to the Mayor's home.

2) The McCloskeys have each been charged with a felony for unlawful use of a weapon. The fact they were videotaped pointing an AR-15 rifle and a semiautomatic handgun at the group walking past them on the street speaks for itself. Some of the posters here act like this is still the Dark Ages. You can't threatening or kill strangers because they dared to walk through your castle gates.

Gated community equals breaking into private property. The roads are not public. They have no business intimidating at people's homes. We have seen what these mobs have done before. It doesn't end well for the innocent victims of the mobs.
Again, this is not the Dark Ages.

Yes, the roads in that community are privately maintained. So what? My home is on a privately maintained street too but that doesn't stop folks who live outside my neighborhood from walking their dogs past my property all the time. I didn't realize this practice was such a threat! Are you suggesting my wife and I should stand in front of our property with AR-15s to discourage this daily practice? o_O

Seriously, if you think that people ...gasp! YOU DON'T KNOW... walking down the street somehow translates to "intimidating people's homes," you grew up in the wrong century.

I wanted facts. Obviously, the police know more about specifics than any of us.

I wanted facts. Obviously, the police know more about specifics than any of us.
And guess what? The police issued felony arrest warrants against the McCloskeys. And guess what? The police didn't charge "the mob" with anything. Weird, huh?

And guess what? The police issued felony arrest warrants against the McCloskeys. And guess what? The police didn't charge "the mob" with anything. Weird, huh?
Typical left wing radical extremist hiding in his basement in Nebraska. Let’s defend the mob. They have been SO WELL BEHAVED, right guys? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

if it was right in front of your house, you would be calling the police right after you shit your pants

Reactions: Crazyhole
The MO Governor has already said that he’ll pardon them and the state AG is stepping in on their defense. This is going to get interesting.

Let’s remember that St. Louis:
- refused to prosecute violent and destructive rioters
- is prosecuting homeowners that thought they needed to defend their home and didn’t hurt anyone or anything
- is eroding confidence in the institutions of St Louis.

No matter whether these two are convicted, acquitted, or pardoned, the movement has been satisfied.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The MO Governor has already said that he’ll pardon them and the state AG is stepping in on their defense. This is going to get interesting.

Let’s remember that St. Louis:
- refused to prosecute violent and destructive rioters
- is prosecuting homeowners that thought they needed to defend their home and didn’t hurt anyone or anything
- is eroding confidence in the institutions of St Louis.

No matter whether these two are convicted, acquitted, or pardoned, the movement has been satisfied.
MO governor wants to send kids to school EXPECTING them to get Covid. NBD.

Ebp3U4CXgAIh5Su.jpg

1fbe318d6d35bf6e137fd334b1bb624cc41be09ccdb1dc1eea7c16ed774a00e5.jpg

Reactions: DaShuckster
MO governor wants to send kids to school EXPECTING them to get Covid. NBD.
I mean, if we're going to go there, we still send our kids to school knowing that suicide is the third leading cause of death for school-age children (behind accidents and cancer) and the school environment contributes to the mentality that leads to suicide. Maybe we should just lockdown our children and do distance learning for all. There'd be less accidents and less social pressures and they'd be safer overall. Oh, and COVID would disappear too. Everyone's a winner!

With pardons from the Republican Governor :rolleyes:

Funny how this 'law and order' business works in the Trump era.

A mob breaks into private property and threatens to kill the homeowners, and yet you are bitching that law and order is broken or whatever since the homeowners may not go to prison for legally defending themselves from said mob on their property.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
With pardons from the Republican Governor :rolleyes:

Funny how this 'law and order' business works in the Trump era.
They broke no law. People broke down their gate, threatened them, and they are suppose to just let it happen. I don't think so. The State attorney general is filing to dismiss the charges, he says no law was broken by them. In the mean time the people who destroyed their gate and made death threats walk free. It was just peaceful protest.

I have come to the realization that you just like to stir the pot. No one could be as f'n stupid as you act.

They just have to say that the treacherous, murderering, police beating, business looting, building burning, mob as shown on CNN scared the shit out of them and they feared for their life.

4NiS.gif

I mean, if we're going to go there, we still send our kids to school knowing that suicide is the third leading cause of death for school-age children (behind accidents and cancer) and the school environment contributes to the mentality that leads to suicide. Maybe we should just lockdown our children and do distance learning for all. There'd be less accidents and less social pressures and they'd be safer overall. Oh, and COVID would disappear too. Everyone's a winner!

Suicide is self inflicted. Nobody forces you to go to suicide when you don't want to. Not really sure what the correlation is between cancer and going to school.

A mob breaks into private property...
Bullshit.
... and threatens to kill the homeowners
Bullshit.

Gosh, it's easy to support those wack-job homeowners when you create a Chud fan-fiction story to do it with.

The police are on record as saying the gates were wide open when the protesters entered and it was the McCloskeys, not the protesters, who initiated any confrontations with the folks who walking by their property and then followed up with their guns.

Sorry the real version of events bursts your bubble.

Suicide is self inflicted. Nobody forces you to go to suicide when you don't want to. Not really sure what the correlation is between cancer and going to school.
Your reading comprehension on that sucked. Also, your argument is terrible. Regardless, go ahead and rail against schools opening because your side is against it.

Reactions: Crazyhole
As it turns out, Missouri's castle law is the most wide reaching of any state. It says that if a person feels that a person entering onto private property is imminent, they have a right to defend themselves with a firearm. That means literally nothing they did was illegal and they actually could have started shooting people and it would still be legal. Naturally there would have been a civil case that they would lose, but not criminal.

As it should be in every state. No reason for a mob to be inside private property. Go protest on public areas (and usually destroy)

Regardless of that, these people didn't break any law and have been charged with felonies. Thats what oppressive governments do. IMO, the police that confiscated their guns should be reprimanded, the investigator that tampered with the evidence should be charged, and Kim Reynolds should have her license revoked.

Regardless of that, these people didn't break any law and have been charged with felonies.
Hell yeah, this law-abiding citizen was just pointing a f*king AR-15 rifle at strangers walking past him and his wife on the street. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT