ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis / Penn State

Let's go Tigers! Going to be tuff without their coach. I would if Penn State is motivated. Has this been addressed?

Go Tigers!! I feel for them not having HC Norvell at the helm. Kinda a dick move by Norvell. He could of done what Frost and Co. did.

If they lose badly, and don’t score much, Norvell should take the blame.

Go Tigers!! I feel for them not having HC Norvell at the helm. Kinda a dick move by Norvell. He could of done what Frost and Co. did.

If they lose badly, and don’t score much, Norvell should take the blame.
Ink is dry. He doesn’t care now.

Memphis looks like they woke up for this game. should have had an easy pick 6

Oh gosh that Penn State TD gave me flashbacks of
87cff8c8573f4c9671388cea81f8390d

tbh this doesn't even seem difficult for Memphis, without those 2 red zone hiccups that put them back, this game would've been almost out of reach early

Glad we didn’t play Memphis this year, they’re making Penn State Oline look like swiss cheese

Reactions: KnightNite
White had no idea time on clock left. You’d like all players to pay attention to situation, even more so your QB.

Glad we didn’t play Memphis this year, they’re making Penn State Oline look like swiss cheese
I honestly think Penn State like most P5's are overrated and hide behind their name. Definitely think we could handle either one of these teams (not necessarily win but be in the game late)

Frost coaching the bowl made more sense as the coaching staff was a complete change. Norvell leaving isn't as significant, and I'm sure he did everything he could to prepare his former staff for the the game as it's still a reflection of him and he's probably close to everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT