ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Tickets

SCKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
So if the tickets to be used are Maine tickets how does someone buy a ticket for this weekend after market? Do you buy Maine tickets or Memphis Tickets?

From what I understand is you only care about the 9/30 ticket. Doesn't matter what the name says just use the 9/30 ticket. Bumping so people can spread the word
Still gonna be some angry, disappointed, confused fans. The goal is to minimize the bad PR. Wanna bet the local press will sensationalize the story with film interviews? They've always jumped at any chance to make UCF look bad.

not looking good for a sellout....when it was easier to sell out during the cusa days something is going wrong. This team is very entertaining to watch

Still gonna be some angry, disappointed, confused fans. The goal is to minimize the bad PR. Wanna bet the local press will sensationalize the story with film interviews? They've always jumped at any chance to make UCF look bad.
Oh definitely. There will be several people who brought the early September 9th Memphis tickets with them to the game or bought stubs that say "Memphis" from a scalper. Anyone who defrauds people before the game should be arrested. I might even talk to some scalpers and see what they're selling

Oh definitely. There will be several people who brought the early September 9th Memphis tickets with them to the game or bought stubs that say "Memphis" from a scalper. Anyone who defrauds people before the game should be arrested. I might even talk to some scalpers and see what they're selling
Let them all in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT