ADVERTISEMENT

Miami WR Jeff Thomas

Was he kicked off?
Looks like it..

Miami sophomore WR Jeff Thomas has been dismissed from the program. “We have high standards for excellence, for conduct & for the commitment to team for all of the young men who wear our uniform & we will not waver from those standards,” coach Mark Richt said"

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Was he kicked off?
Yes I heard there was a fight and more guys are leaving/getting kicked off soon. Richt is having problems with the high star guys. I’ve heard there is a Documentary on Netflix about Thomas High School and he was a prima Donna then too.

Yes, it means that he won’t be learning anything other than football, so he better get his act together and shoot for the NFL
He is only a sophomore. So he has to wait at least a year. I don’t think you can play at another university if you withdraw from classes. Would be academically ineligible. Probably has to go JUCO.

Reactions: Mikesi
I welcome any athlete who wants to play for us and has a good attitude but I'm not out there interviewing them so it's up to our coaches to pick them.

I did not get fired. I came to an agreement with my boss that I should go work someplace else.
In his defense, I've been in that position myself. So I try not to read into things, without all the facts.

If there are fights breaking out, then there's a greater issue than just 1 man. I'd say Richt has a lot of issues on his hands, possibly the program itself.

In his defense, I've been in that position myself. So I try not to read into things, without all the facts.

If there are fights breaking out, then there's a greater issue than just 1 man. I'd say Richt has a lot of issues on his hands, possibly the program itself.
This is just the first domino. Wait for the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT