ADVERTISEMENT

Mikey Keene - good riddance

"Wonder how Oleary would have handled this lol"

If he was dead he would be rolling in his grave. Since he still above ground he probably watched that game with a few cynical remarks towards the situation and I'm sure Ole Coachspeak cliche's.

If he was still the coach, he probably never would have stepped foot on the airplane to NOLA.
Just speculating though and attempting to be funny.

During the game I was expecting Mikey Keene to play the part of Clark Kent and in the 2nd half emerging dressed to play and be a superman and win that game for us.

Turned out the the batman's Joker emerged instead...

Reactions: jtGoldenKnights
Favoritism got in the way. JRP has a personal relationship with Gus, from previous years (they’d get together to play pool). Gus put his eggs in JRP basket & had no plan B. Mikey played it smart. The same way Gus looked after himself, so did Keene.
Im pretty sure the relationship is through SJ. He obviously has the Ole Miss Ties.

I'm here, I supported Keene from before the season and I still think Keene is the guy I would have started. Keene is still the better QB

I told everyone he is sitting out after playing 4 games.
Didn’t you say he was going to sit out and just play the CCG and Cotton Bowl though? Everyone knew he was only going to play 4 games and transfer.

I would put Arizona State in the driver's seat for the Mikey Keene sweepstakes. Former Gus offensive coordinator Kenny Dillingham gone snatch him up.

Game Of Thrones Reaction GIF by Bud Light
Maybe Northern Arizona

• Dislike
Reactions: Yaes
Mikey has been through more hate, love, negativity, positivity than probably any football player at UCF. I don't know the dude, but I don't wish him any ill will going forward. I have no doubt when he played for UCF, he put everything he had out there for the team.
Seriously, I wished he hung around.

Mikey has been through more hate, love, negativity, positivity than probably any football player at UCF. I don't know the dude, but I don't wish him any ill will going forward. I have no doubt when he played for UCF, he put everything he had out there for the team.
KZ had more hate freshman year. He wanted to leave.

I don't get the h8 for Keene. Dude stuck around and tried for/should have won QB1. Not his fault Gus rode on the JRP train that failed. I am 1000% a Keene fan and I'm happy he will go be successful QB1 somewhere else (and I will be a fan).

Rat? I think they're talking about sock boy and fat heup, not Keene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT