ADVERTISEMENT

Milton

I can understand how the coaches would follow him. There is uncertainty how they will fit with a new coach. The players on the other hand are usually loyal to their school. They have much more to lose by transferring in most cases. Maybe some players that are new recruits or freshman who don't feel they may start anytime soon may have some thoughts.

Usually a program is gutted when you lose. This is new territory.

True. But how many modern day teams have had such a fast turnaround? This is whats happens to a pretty girl that marries outside her class. Maybe I'm naive, but I think everything will work out as well as it can being the best G5 team in a f...ked up system. It's hard to break through the glass ceiling even when it appeared we just smashed it.

I can understand how the coaches would follow him. There is uncertainty how they will fit with a new coach. The players on the other hand are usually loyal to their school. They have much more to lose by transferring in most cases. Maybe some players that are new recruits or freshman who don't feel they may start anytime soon may have some thoughts.
The coaches aren't really invited to stay. The new coach chooses his staff.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
Don't be too sure, I'm pretty confident a lot of P5 teams will reach out to test his loyalty.....I'd feel more confident if he didn't have a redshirt year to use.

And I'll even throw out a name.....Ohio State, senior QB and a system Milton can adapt to.

Vedral didn't do a thing to impress....I doubt Frost wants him.

No way to tell what Vedral's ability is he only got cleanup minutes this year. He knows Frost's system and is from Nebraska. :sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT