ADVERTISEMENT

MUSIC THREAD: What're you listening to?

I have been playing Springsteen's Western Stars CD a bit. Been a Springsteen fan since 1980 and this is one of his best records ever.

I also like the Jimmy Buffet record that was released this past June. it's a fun record . 8

• Love
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
I have been playing Springsteen's Western Stars CD a bit. Been a Springsteen fan since 1980 and this is one of his best records ever.

That is a great album, the one the just came out a couple weeks ago is great too.

Probably my favorite album of this year (not my favorite song on the album, but one that had a video to it). Kind of hipster stuff so might not fit in with the musical tastes of many of the people here based on the other videos, but she is a great songwriter.

That is a great album, the one the just came out a couple weeks ago is great too.

Probably my favorite album of this year (not my favorite song on the album, but one that had a video to it). Kind of hipster stuff so might not fit in with the musical tastes of many of the people here based on the other videos, but she is a great songwriter.
I kinda like the song......but I have to admit I listen to everything.

Thanks for posting it.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT