ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Parade Celebration Magic Kingdom Sunday 4:30

Disney Springs wouldve been ideal. No entry so mixture of locals and tourists. They need more of the Times Square inspired imagery and boards if Downtown Orlando won't do it.

Where else would you hold a fairy tale paper championship parade other than Disney? Seems like the ideal fit.

Lolololol I know you guys are riding high after your great season. Just know how desperate and pathetic this whole thing looks to the rest of the nation.
Can we borrow your trophy case? Yours is collecting dust and we need more space.

some of our fans need to get over the 'don't associate with the tourist side of Orlando'. This is a reward for the Players and an asset the Program has in their back pocket. Coach Frost used the parks as part of his Official Visit weekends and the players/recruits love it. Doing it Downtown is not logical with the resources and it is more likely to look cheap and sparse

That...plus all the National Media photos that will circulate and you can bet most will have a Disney character or great shot of main street or Cinderellas Castle so that almost every person in America will know where that parade will have taken place.

Orange Ave or Gemni North Blvd that recognizable? I don't think so.

Where else would you hold a fairy tale paper championship parade other than Disney? Seems like the ideal fit.

Lolololol I know you guys are riding high after your great season. Just know how desperate and pathetic this whole thing looks to the rest of the nation.
Don’t you wish USF could be as desperate and pathetic as you say we are right now? :cool2:

Reactions: Nyght Shadow
Can you guess from these photos where this 2014 Parade was held for that year's Fiesta Bowl Champion?

11970155225_0396e7e0e1_b.jpg

11970177315_2eeeedcd5a_b.jpg

UCF can use some 40 story skyscrapers right now. Then they can hold it on campus.**

Disagree. I think much of the nation applauds UCF's effort......i.e. those who hate the SEC (which is almost everyone), those who want the playoff to be expanded to 8 teams, and all those who are not in the Power 5 conferences! Many teams in the past have declared themselves National Champions with far less legitimacy than UCF.

Disagree. I think much of the nation applauds UCF's effort......i.e. those who hate the SEC (which is almost everyone), those who want the playoff to be expanded to 8 teams, and all those who are not in the Power 5 conferences! Many teams in the past have declared themselves National Champions with far less legitimacy than UCF.
Being ranked #2 for a week is all he's got left. If UCF claims to finish the season #1 and people agree, all is lost.

yeah it seems like the only people that are really angry at UCF about this are SEC fans and a few USF fans.

Oh great. Finebaum wants to go to the parade but he fears for his life..or so he implied. He'll go if he has security to protect his sorry assss. He also stated Frost and the coaches are not going to the parade because they know it's stupid. What a fool of a tool.

Oh great. Finebaum wants to go to the parade but he fears for his life..or so he implied. He'll go if he has security to protect his sorry assss. He also stated Frost and the coaches are not going to the parade because they know it's stupid. What a fool of a tool.
They aren't going to the parade because NOW they are full time Nebraska employees!

The Frost Era is over. Glad they got paid. Why have a NC clause when a committee makes it a 1 in a million chance of achieving it? That would be silly.

Danny White fixed that for $325,000. Not a ton of money, but deserving.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Duh!!!!! Go away Troll
I was stating a fact not trying to be a smart ass! If you have trouble with others coming on your board talk to Rivals! They are the ones who set it up to allow people to go on other sites. If you look at my postings I have never been disrespectful of UCF!

Reactions: Poolside Knight
The Frost Era is over. Glad they got paid. Why have a NC clause when a committee makes it a 1 in a million chance of achieving it? That would be silly.

He's probably already raised that in donations.

Reactions: Mikesi
2014 Disney Parade was epic...as was that whole day when UCF Fans "took over" Disney...and hope that is the case this Sunday too!

Reactions: Mikesi

Maybe Frost's wife and kid and can show up and be visible in the background.

Maybe Frost's wife and kid and can show up and be visible in the background.
I wouldn’t be completely surprised if he showed up. He would get to take his wife and child to Disney and get out of the Lincoln cold for a day or two. It’s supposed to be 64 and sunny and he probably needs to spend about 2 hours on the parade.

However, the Nebraska stalking Cornholios would be livid and that would be a major issue. It basically would look like he has UCF on his mind and that he can’t completely let go. Would he wear UCF gear? Not a good look. The reality of it is that “the savior” can do anything that he wants right now and Nebraska has no say. He owns them

The Peach Bowl was supposed to be th end

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I wouldn’t be completely surprised if he showed up. He would get to take his wife and child to Disney and get out of the Lincoln cold for a day or two. It’s supposed to be 64 and sunny and he probably needs to spend about 2 hours on the parade.

However, the Nebraska stalking Cornholios would be livid and that would be a major issue. It basically would look like he has UCF on his mind and that he can’t completely let go. Would he wear UCF gear? Not a good look. The reality of it is that “the savior” can do anything that he wants right now and Nebraska has no say. He owns them

The Peach Bowl was supposed to be th end

It is still the dead period in recruiting so while unexpected, I wouldn't be surprised to see Frost and some of the Asst Coaches in tomorrow's parade.

They can jump on private Nebraska plane in am, go to the parade and fly home that night. Heck their AD will approve if it saying it's helping Frost with Nebraska publicity and targeting future FL recruits.

It is still the dead period in recruiting so while unexpected, I wouldn't be surprised to see Frost and some of the Asst Coaches in tomorrow's parade.

They can jump on private Nebraska plane in am, go to the parade and fly home that night. Heck their AD will approve if it saying it's helping Frost with Nebraska publicity and targeting future FL recruits.
The AD will approve anything Frost wants to do. :grimace:

There show be some national polls on what fans think. I imagine the overwhelming majority would agree that the playoff system is unfair and it should expand to 8 teams with the best team in the G5 getting an autobid.
P5 conference champs get autobid. With two at large plus the G5. This would make most people happy.

There show be some national polls on what fans think. I imagine the overwhelming majority would agree that the playoff system is unfair and it should expand to 8 teams with the best team in the G5 getting an autobid.
P5 conference champs get autobid. With two at large plus the G5. This would make most people happy.
Undefeated G5 should get in so you would have to make it where they were auto bids. If Boise was undefeated this year as well as UCF imagine the complaints from the lower ranked team.

Glad that we got some great support. Thank you for all that attended and represented Knight nation!

Unfortunately not every fan can make it to every event.

I’m so convinced that this isn’t a farce or mocking tomorrow’s NC game. Nobody can convince me with any credibility that UCF can’t beat Georgia or Alabama. There are no facts to support that they can beat us and transitional properties show us that we should be National Champions

Reactions: GoKnights2003
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT