ADVERTISEMENT

National Signing Day Feb 1st

Weather Today in College Park, MD​

25°Feels Like

Weather Today in Orlando, FL​

73°Feels Like
Funny how the weather matters very little to anyone on earth, otherwise, Arizona would have hundreds of National Championships. But reality- MARYLAND- what they are competitive every now and then, as opposed to an up and coming? Complete UCF goggles on--- MARYLAND?????

Funny how the weather matters very little to anyone on earth, otherwise, Arizona would have hundreds of National Championships. But reality- MARYLAND- what they are competitive every now and then, as opposed to an up and coming? Complete UCF goggles on--- MARYLAND?????

They were UA All Americans and Maryland is a UA school. Not totally surprising when the clothing/shoe companies have a lot more power than we think

I still think we have a shot, but Maryland wouldnt surprise me at all

goodnightfl, that is from july. I did the same mistake. I found that portuguese link. Don't know if that is true but google translate says UCF. Who Knows???

Reactions: Knightmare13
LOL. Have you seen the women from brazil? I'm ok with that. :p however, don't know if that is true. Twitter is failling us currently.

Nice, so we got the slightly bigger/higher rate one. Would love for both but still a win and nice pickup at a position of crazy need.
Michael will just have to join us next year. Very very big get for us for get Andrew. So so so stocked. We need a LB and we got a LB

Reactions: tjb74
If I remember right, one of them mentioned in a recruiting video about their girlfriend is going to UCF and was playing a big lean factor. That was before the first commitment though, but still maybe that’s why the split. I’d have to think it’s rare for twins to split up if they had the option to stay together.

I give Michael a season of Maryland, will most likely get homesick and transfer to UCF next year. Would bet on it…

Reactions: Psycho Jim
Fun stuff. Can you imagine the arguments the twins had on which school to pick. Methinks Michael will be transferring back home after one winter up there and getting stuck in DC traffic. Plus, Maryland never any good in Big10. Just speculating. Interesting twin split up though.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Pretty stacked defensive class. Was hoping for both twins and Deejay today, but I didn’t think we were going to get any of them tbh.

What’s the word on the RB Simpkins?

How are we rating this recruiting class?

an A sounds appropriate to me

Reactions: Shark19
Interesting that they decided to split. Wonder if that's ever happened before for twins.

Any reason why? is one better suited for us or did they have different preferences?
Certainly unusual. Hope the reasoning comes out eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT