ADVERTISEMENT

Navy vs Temple Who's Your Pick

G-Knight

Bronze Knight
Aug 26, 2011
It looks like a pretty even match up between the teams. I think Navy pulls off the win in a close game.

It looks like a pretty even match up between the teams. I think Navy pulls off the win in a close game.

How about a poll?

Going for Navy bc they are the highest ranked and have the best shot at the NY6 bowl.

I'm glad Navy is in our conference. They have been very solid year in and out and can upset the big boys (P5) on occasion. America likes the Armed Forces teams and the underdogs with a lot of their restrictions

It will be great for them and the AAC to get an Access Bowl bid and they could do it with a win here and against Army.

Westen Michigan won by only 6 vs Ohio.

Last edited:
We're the only western nation to have service academies. All the research agrees the serve no purpose. ROTC and other officer training program grads perform just as well (or better) in every measure of effectiveness. It's a total waste of money and has nothing to do patriotism. Individually, the Air Force Academy has been overrun by excessive influence in Colorado Springs by religious extremists. The Navy's dysfunctionality can be related to Annapolis' academy culture. The Army's academy has the fewest deficiencies.

We're the only western nation to have service academies. All the research agrees the serve no purpose. ROTC and other officer training program grads perform just as well (or better) in every measure of effectiveness. It's a total waste of money and has nothing to do patriotism. Individually, the Air Force Academy has been overrun by excessive influence in Colorado Springs by religious extremists. The Navy's dysfunctionality can be related to Annapolis' academy culture. The Army's academy has the fewest deficiencies.
Not sure how any of this relates to the original post.

Not sure how any of this relates to the original post.
I was responding to YOUR post, which was the irrelevant posting about how great it is to have a service academy in our conference for football only -- NOT! Wasting a team's valuable practice time to prep for an offense they'll never see again??? And then getting your ass kicked anyway like most every other team in the conference. I'm happy for Navy supporters that they have a ranked team, but all it's done is add a loss to all the schools in the AAC who've played them, thus making the conference look bad!

I was responding to YOUR post, which was the irrelevant posting about how great it is to have a service academy in our conference for football only -- NOT! Wasting a team's valuable practice time to prep for an offense they'll never see again??? And then getting your ass kicked anyway like most every other team in the conference. I'm happy for Navy supporters that they have a ranked team, but all it's done is add a loss to all the schools in the AAC who've played them, thus making the conference look bad!
So it would have been better for the conference to add a cupcake bottom dweller?

Prof, i think you're about the only one who feels this way.

My post was very relevant discussing that a Navy win could lead to an access bowl
bid.

You sir are in total disconnect with reality and probably one of the worst posters on this board.

Reactions: SouthernMiss3613
WOW you have been watching to much CNN. Clinton News Network.

Prof, i think you're about the only one who feels this way.
This ain't feeling. It's all fact. There's nobody who can dispute the facts. People may not like the facts, but you can't choose your own. And this was your second straight post speaking for everyone in the group. Resorting to the "everyone agrees with me" or even cares about such a non-sports issue? You really want to go with that one?

This ain't feeling. It's all fact. There's nobody who can dispute the facts. People may not like the facts, but you can't choose your own. And this was your second straight post speaking for everyone in the group. Resorting to the "everyone agrees with me" or even cares about such a non-sports issue? You really want to go with that one?
Let's see Prof. no likes and a lot of rebuttals. As per usual. Not that it's important or anything. Just saying.

Just not seeing a lot of posts trashing Navy as a new AAC member. Do you?

Again..., you're out there on a limb in your own world. Way out there actually

"Resorting to everyone agrees with me" or "who even cares about a non-sports issue"

Again, don't see those words written either.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT