ADVERTISEMENT

New Drinking Game for the cooler

This + yesterday being cinco de mayo + kentucky derby = I died

If you got that shmammered on mint julips then respect lost. I can only hope it was the tequila that brought about your demise. At least that makes for a cool eulogy.

"Here lies ninja, his skills were no match for Mexican fire water" sounds much better than "here lies ninja, he wore a funny hat and died of mint poisoning, his liver wasn't what it used to be".

Reactions: NinjaKnight
If you got that shmammered on mint julips then respect lost. I can only hope it was the tequila that brought about your demise. At least that makes for a cool eulogy.

"Here lies ninja, his skills were no match for Mexican fire water" sounds much better than "here lies ninja, he wore a funny hat and died of mint poisoning, his liver wasn't what it used to be".

You clearly have never had a proper mint julep. A cup full of Makers, a splash of water, a dash of sugar and a healthy portion of fresh mint from the garden. It's basically bourbon with class.

You clearly have never had a proper mint julep. A cup full of Makers, a splash of water, a dash of sugar and a healthy portion of fresh mint from the garden. It's basically bourbon with class.
"Here lies ninja. He went to his grave defending the manliness of girl drinks."

SAD!!

Reactions: btbones
Don't make me ignore you. That's a thing, from what I'm told.

q4JK_f-maxage-0.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT