ADVERTISEMENT

New Years Eve in Phoenix

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
@Flem3000 what u know about the flannel ball downtown. Is it the artsy emo downtown crowd, or more diverse?

25498190_2012680932083022_7735224594218522048_n.jpg

@Flem3000 We aren't doing this s#*t.

Come on man! If they had a pig roast going on , would be epic. I like it cuz it's right next to my hotel. [cheers]

But if you are too upscale for us, I understand. The emo crowds usually get on my nerves, but they got good beer and foodie trucks, so can't be that bad. :eek:

Reactions: Mikesi
Drinks at the team hotel or party near the stadium. That’s the ticket!!

Thought about this but then remembered I hate hipsters. There will be way too many skinny jeans and dudes with their keys hanging off carabiners on the outside of their pants. Would be fun to wear a MAGA hat in there and see the reaction.

We’re doing the block party at Crescent Ball Room downtown Phoenix.

Reactions: Boston.Knight

Yeah, I feel you dude. However, I'm not too down with the Crescent BallRoom theme of drag queens and disco. But if 70's disco is your thing, by all means get your afro wig out and go clubbin down there. $25 at the door. I may check it out, literally a 3 minute walk to my hotel.

95-og.png

Reactions: Mikesi
Thought about this but then remembered I hate hipsters. There will be way too many skinny jeans and dudes with their keys hanging off carabiners on the outside of their pants. Would be fun to wear a MAGA hat in there and see the reaction.

Also, despite where the other party is in the art deco district, I don't think it's all emo hipsters. I flipped through some of the pictures. It definitely is more ghetto low end, but aren't all the block parties? :eek:

Yeah, I feel you dude. However, I'm not too down with the Crescent BallRoom theme of drag queens and disco. But if 70's disco is your thing, by all means get your afro wig out and go clubbin down there. $25 at the door. I may check it out, literally a 3 minute walk to my hotel.

95-og.png
Yeah we’ll stay in the non drag/tranny part of the party. Probably hit the soul train section, plus I heard the bar and port o let sections are always sick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT