ADVERTISEMENT

NHL Playoffs

We got taken out behind the woodshed last night. This team needs to find the fire in their belly if they want to advance. Pitt made it look like we were standing still the first 2 periods.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I just dont see the Lightning getting the win in a game 7 away from home. :(

I hope they prove me wrong.

Well, inside sources are saying Stamkos will be signing with Buffalo. Bummer.

lol what? I've heard Detroit, Toronto, and even Montreal but Buffalo? Says who?

I agree he's as good as gone but I don't see Buffalo.

lol what? I've heard Detroit, Toronto, and even Montreal but Buffalo? Says who?

I agree he's as good as gone but I don't see Buffalo.
Can't really say who because I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble, but I'm being told it's for roughly $12MM per year.

Can't really say who because I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble, but I'm being told it's for roughly $12MM per year.
He's not worth th money. Would love to have him stay but anything above $8MM per year is better spent keeping other players.

If Toronto matches or is close, I just can't see him signing in Buffalo, just across the border from Toronto, when he could return to his hometown and play as the hometown hero.

WOW!! Awesome. I was sure he was gone with a $10-12M offer.

I also think he was going to get those offers but wanted to stay in TB with a tremendous core of players (and the sun).

If they can just lock up Kuch and move Bishop in return for some needed pieces, these guys will contend for a Cup every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT