ADVERTISEMENT

NHL Playoffs

That was a good win for Tampa and a bad loss for the Hawks. Cumisky was absolutely lost on the GWG. The Hawks have to find an answer for the loss of Roszival quickly or just run the top 4 to death.

That 2nd goal 13 seconds after Chicago scored was the dagger. Sure the game winner won it, but to take back the momentum after only 13 seconds was great.

As for Bish, my guess is that he probably has a pretty nice little groin injury that will get operated on after the playoffs and that they are just loading him up with meds to get through right now.

I know this series is a long way from being over but that just made this series a minimum six games if the Blackhawks win it. Their defense is thin and tired already and the speed at which Tampa plays is tough for any team. They just lost at home which is rare for them in the playoffs, doubt has to be creeping in. TB has outplayed them in all three games to this point and they must know that.

That was a good win for Tampa and a bad loss for the Hawks. Cumisky was absolutely lost on the GWG. The Hawks have to find an answer for the loss of Roszival quickly or just run the top 4 to death.
Oduya went down with an injury, too. The Hawks are down to three, and a few more guys who shouldn't be on Stanley Cup ice.

Hedman is proving to be at least amongst the best defensemen in the NHL, if not the best. The guy is a f*cking beast in the defensive zone yet he is fast and extremely good with the puck in the offensive zone. That game winning pass he made was something most defensemen can't do.

Weird game for Bishop. Let in yet another cupcake goal that was in his glove, but got fortunate when Chicago missed 2 open nets with him out of position. He looked really shaky for a lot of the game and gave up so many rebounds.

Hedman is proving to be at least amongst the best defensemen in the NHL, if not the best. The guy is a f*cking beast in the defensive zone yet he is fast and extremely good with the puck in the offensive zone. That game winning pass he made was something most defensemen can't do.
This is Hedman's coming out party for sure. It's been a few years coming. After he was drafted I remember thinking, "Wow, this guy is supposed to be the answer?!" because he just looked lost out there for stretches during games. It's taken him a little longer to mature (having several different coaches and a couple different owners/GMs hasn't helped), but he is arguably in the running for series MVP in my opinion (although, we all know he'd likely never get it).

cool pic
EP-150609310.jpg

Reactions: MACHater02
That 2nd goal was so awesome. They had barely finished that stupid song they play by the time Palat drilled home the rebound and tied the game. Most of the Chicago bafoons were still looking at the replay of the other goal.

I saw my first Blackhawks game, in person, in 1990. I guarantee that not a single one of those bandwagon fans were watching the Bolts back then!
Well that would be because they did not play their first game until 1992 but I can tell you I went to many of those games at their Fairgrounds.

Who the hell cares, I'm willing to bet you and the other fool have not been to many Hawks games since 1990. Even better, I bet many Lightning fans that you call bandwagon have been to more Bolt's games than you and Dr. Idiot have been to Hawks games.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
Well that would be because they did not play their first game until 1992 but I can tell you I went to many of those games at their Fairgrounds.

Who the hell cares, I'm willing to bet you and the other fool have not been to many Hawks games since 1990. Even better, I bet many Lightning fans that you call bandwagon have been to more Bolt's games than you and Dr. Idiot have been to Hawks games.

I'm not a Blackhawks fan you stupid fetus. Did you miss all of the god damn asterisks I put in or is your reading comprehension still at a kindergarten level? I was messing around. Thanks for being your usual humorless self.

These guys are great. They're the first ones to go after UF and FSU fans when they say they're better/smarter fans because their schools were founded 100 years earlier.

Roflroflroflroflroflroflfoflroroflforlfroflrofl, I'm a Packers fan they were founded in 1921. I'm SOOOOOO much better than all you Cowboys, Bucs, Dolphins, Jags, Eagles expansion team fans. You're all bandwagon LOSERS!!!!! Don't even get me started on you AFL assholes!!

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I cheer for a team that has been around for longer than your team, therefore I'm a more knowledgable fan.

- the logic of dipshits

Stamkos missed an open net!

Chicago is really lucky. Barely beat our backup goaltender and had our captain miss an open net to tie the game.

I feel a strong TB win coming Saturday.

You have to wonder what could have been if Bishop played. There is also something wrong with Johnson, he definitely looks slower and is not playing as close to the net as he was in prior games. Overall a bad game by TB, Stamkos delay of game penalty was just bad, no need to try that pass.

Um, Tampa played the better game throughout. Chicago just eeked out a goal that had no business going in- the defense broke down and Vasy broke Cardinal Rule #1- don't get beat 5 hole. That Saad goal was incredibly weak.

Lots of chances last night, Tampa just couldnt finish. Whats the word on Bishop? Is he expected to miss the rest of the series, or was it just 1 game?

Lots of chances last night, Tampa just couldnt finish. Whats the word on Bishop? Is he expected to miss the rest of the series, or was it just 1 game?

I thought I heard last night that he WOULD be back at some point in the series.

My guess on Bishop is that Cooper took the 2-1 series advantage to rest him up and let Vasy take a turn, knowing that either way TB would leave Chicago with a split.

Plus there are 3 days in between games, meaning Bishop will have had 5 full days to recover now.

I'd be really surprised if Bishop isn't back for Game 5.

Um, Tampa played the better game throughout. Chicago just eeked out a goal that had no business going in- the defense broke down and Vasy broke Cardinal Rule #1- don't get beat 5 hole. That Saad goal was incredibly weak.
That go ahead goal really is just one of those 50/50 plays. The puck was bouncing, Vasy got out in front of it, but you have to transition from side to side which leaves the 5 open as you push. Even still, it hit him and was bouncing all over the place. He played it right and just got unlucky which since he installed the world's fattest left post earlier in the game, sometimes the luck just runs out.

He played just fine, the D played outstanding and they had a solid forecheck. I would say the difference in the game is that the Blackhawks were carving up the Lightning with all of the stick work they were doing. TB could find any clean ice to accelerate in. I agree that Johnson seems banged up. He doesn't have the explosive stride he has had all year. 2 months of playoff hockey can cause lots of nagging injuries.

I also agree that Cooper could have played Bishop last night but sat on his lead for a game that probability said he was going to lose anyway and then head home with 3 days rest and then pump Bishop full of whatever meds he needs to play game 5. Obviously if it was a season ending thing, he would have said something so it is probably something lower body that gets better with rest (i.e. muscle pull/tear, etc)

the only concern I have for the Lightning is how sloppy they have played at home. They look calm and in control during these road games in New York and now Chicago

ADVERTISEMENT