ADVERTISEMENT

NHL Playoffs

For the first time since 1938, the hawks can clinch it at home. TB needs a much better game to get it to game 7. They did not play well tonight.

the only concern I have for the Lightning is how sloppy they have played at home. They look calm and in control during these road games in New York and now Chicago

hate that my gut feeling was right. can't expect to win the Cup with a losing record at Home in the Postseason

That was the first game where Chicago was clearly better than Tampa. The Bolts looked lost, sloppy and slow. I'm sure Chicago is part of the cause but TB played like crap. Stamkos should be on a milk carton and Johnson has disappeared. Bishop, well after I could not stop laughing at what he did, I said that could have cost them the cup. I was watching g the game with an ex BC hockey player who said he has never seen that happen so far from the net before.

That was the first game where Chicago was clearly better than Tampa. The Bolts looked lost, sloppy and slow. I'm sure Chicago is part of the cause but TB played like crap. Stamkos should be on a milk carton and Johnson has disappeared. Bishop, well after I could not stop laughing at what he did, I said that could have cost them the cup. I was watching g the game with an ex BC hockey player who said he has never seen that happen so far from the net before.
Johnson is supposedly injured and Stamkos is playing opposite the Toews line. Still, he's had some opportunities and has gotten robbed. The way Tampa played yesterday is the way Chicago played the first four games, minus the boneheaded play by Bishop. This is the way nearly every playoff series has been since 2009. The Hawks play even or worse through the first 3 or 4 then figure it out. It's why they are 42 - 14 in games 4-7 under Q.

Chicago plays better at home and Tampa plays better on the road. Game 6 at the United Center on Monday is lining up to be epic.

Lightning lose. I can't even watch these games anymore. I started to get too invested. I can only take so much stress from sports and OCSC has the last spot right now. I can't handle being a fan of four teams.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Hockey helps pass the time after football season. If not for Hockey, there wouldn't be a damn thing to watch sports wise until August.

Sucks the chase for the Cup is over. Now I can dedicate my time to watching the greatest game ever invented in baseball!

1b9cee64d6035fc59e811cfa27d3c544.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT