ADVERTISEMENT

Nintendo Switch

I didn't realize people play video games that often. This will only contribute to the fatness of America.

Reactions: YouSeeEffer
Ive been following the NX stuff for awhile now. Finally glad to see something announced. Im very excited about it. Now just need to see how much it costs and the games that will be coming out for it.

How many Korean kids will die during the making of these, eh? Think about the children.

That video was like an episode of Black mirror. Those guys were totally missing out on their life so that they could fight fake buffalo or whatever dumb game that was. The zombie apocalypse will just be dummies with vr glasses stuck to their faces walking down the street. I also like to yell at clouds.

You obviously don't Nintendo

Judging by their bizarre hardware history and past 3 failed attempts at retaining less than 8% market share? Nope....I Nintendon't and Nintend not to into the future. Nothing of any real innovation has come out of Japan since the 80s except maybe a bi-pedal robot made by Honda...that keeps falling over.

Judging by their bizarre hardware history and past 3 failed attempts at retaining less than 8% market share? Nope....I Nintendon't and Nintend not to into the future. Nothing of any real innovation has come out of Japan since the 80s except maybe a bi-pedal robot made by Honda...that keeps falling over.

STFU. MARIO AND ZELDA ARE AWESOME YOU ELITIST PIG.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Also don't forget the NES Classic being released next month with 30 games included most importantly Tecmo Bowl!! Wasted lots of time at UCF playing me some Tecmo Bowl!!

If your starting point is stuff like graphics and framerate and tech...then Nintendo just isn't meant for you. That's fine. But that's not a problem on their part. Believe it or not, there's more than one type of "gamer".

WiiU flopped but the Wii sold like 100 million units for crying out loud. And yiure obviously ignoring their handheld business which is massive.

But anwyay. Nintendo isn't for you. That's fine.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Nintendo has a special appeal for some reason. I'm not buying this. Shit, I just found my Wii in a closet while we started moving this weekend and took it a pawn shop in exchange for a $5 gift card.

The Wii was pretty cool but completely under powered. The Wii U is what the Wii should have been.

Looking forward to seeing more about the switch. Need to know its specs, what it can/cant do, and more importantly how much it costs before I decide to get one.

Also don't forget the NES Classic being released next month with 30 games included most importantly Tecmo Bowl!! Wasted lots of time at UCF playing me some Tecmo Bowl!!
It's the original Tecmo Bowl, not the Tecmo Super Bowl that kept stats and had Bo Jackson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT