ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Prior infection is the only factor that makes vaccine efficacy greater than natural immunity on its own.

ADE?

Hold old is he? Underlying shit, etc etc blah blah?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Love this guy. You seeing this on the television down there?

1bbca3519a7a4395a47e86a0bfdde900.jpg

So are we 0/2 with vaccinated vs omicorn. No natural immunity folks got it in the US?

The one hospitalized case was triple vaxxed. Naturally immune and naive are having mild cases, but many reinfections. Topping up immunity , all good! 🙂

One thing for sure, we’re gonna finally get our answers on ADE and Original Antigenic Sin. The drift with omicron is massive. Vaccine immunity will be more vulnerable to ADE and OAS, perhaps a lot more.

So far, I do not know of a single person who died from COVID who’s been vaccinated. 100% of people were unvaccinated. As young as 39

So far, I do not know of a single person who died from COVID who’s been vaccinated. 100% of people were unvaccinated. As young as 39
Right now it's 3-5 vaccinated for every 1 unvaccinated, depending on the country. Of course, that's with 80-90% of adults vaccinated. But still, risk is still only halved to 1/3rd by being vaccinated.

No one is wanting to talk about that, because it doesn't match the narrative. Yes, the current crop of vaccines greatly reduce death (infection/spread is another story). And it looks like they are even better at preventing serious disease, even 10x over, while only 2-3x over death.

I.e., most people dying form SARS-CoV-2 severe disease were complications and not just the disease on its own, hence why the current crop of vaccines didn't help them avoid death as much.

E.g., that would explain why, if someone is going to die from SARS-CoV-2 complications, it's really more about their underlying conditions, not as much about their vaccination status. But if they are not going to die, their frequency and duration is 1/10th and halved, respectively, because they lack a condition that increases the chance, so the build-up of IgG antibodies in their blood are far more effective.

Right now it's 3-5 vaccinated for every 1 unvaccinated, depending on the country. Of course, that's with 80-90% of adults vaccinated. But still, risk is still only halved to 1/3rd by being vaccinated.

No one is wanting to talk about that, because it doesn't match the narrative. Yes, the current crop of vaccines greatly reduce death (infection/spread is another story). And it looks like they are even better at preventing serious disease, even 10x over, while only 2-3x over death.

I.e., most people dying form SARS-CoV-2 severe disease were complications and not just the disease on its own, hence why the current crop of vaccines didn't help them avoid death as much.

E.g., that would explain why, if someone is going to die from SARS-CoV-2 complications, it's really more about their underlying conditions, not as much about their vaccination status. But if they are not going to die, their frequency and duration is 1/10th and halved, respectively, because they lack a condition that increases the chance, so the build-up of IgG antibodies in their blood are far more effective.
I don’t know what to tell you. Pretty healthy people are dying unvaccinated. Not a single person in my office knows of a vaccinated person that has died. Zero.

SCK was a little overweight and like 36

Did they have natural immunity? Probably not, but who wants to risk death to get natural immunity?

I don’t know what to tell you. Pretty healthy people are dying unvaccinated. Not a single person in my office knows of a vaccinated person that has died. Zero.

SCK was a little overweight and like 36

Did they have natural immunity? Probably not, but who wants to risk death to get natural immunity?
We're all being exposed, infected and spreading right now, despite what you think. The question is how much any vaccine hurts or inhibited gaining natural immunity.

But I do agree with you on vaccines greatly reducing serious disease.

We're all being exposed, infected and spreading right now, despite what you think. The question is how much any vaccine hurts or inhibited gaining natural immunity.

But I do agree with you on vaccines greatly reducing serious disease.
People care about dying. Stupid people do not. It’s saving lives and that’s all that matters. Who cares about exposure, spread (vaccines reduce spread) or being infected? I’ll let you know when I hear of a vaccinated death. Just one

The one hospitalized case was triple vaxxed. Naturally immune and naive are having mild cases, but many reinfections. Topping up immunity , all good! 🙂

One thing for sure, we’re gonna finally get our answers on ADE and Original Antigenic Sin. The drift with omicron is massive. Vaccine immunity will be more vulnerable to ADE and OAS, perhaps a lot more.
Well 5 cases in New York, 1 in Hawaii, and another 1 in California so it's safe to say that it's all over the country already.

Here's your booster efficacy. It's zero if you have had natural infection. Zero efficacy.

One of the biggest scams out there, and that’s says a lot.

How many crazy Mikes out there were good CNN lapdogs and got a jab while they had active covid, or immediately after recovery from severe covid? 🤦‍♀️

How is this whole scam not completely transparent to every person in this country? You getting vaccinated isn't enough, everybody on the planet needs to as well. Nobody will ever be safe until there is 100% compliance.

Reactions: wjustincottrell

How is this whole scam not completely transparent to every person in this country? You getting vaccinated isn't enough, everybody on the planet needs to as well. Nobody will ever be safe until there is 100% compliance.
🤣 he will learn eventually to bow down to lord fauci.
Damn Pfizer and Moderna is loving the big guy.
Here's one to think about:

We went from the wild virus to MU with only slight mutations in the spike protein. Omicron has 30 mutations. Make sense of that one.

images

Covid 19 was a SARS virus. Sudden acute respiratory syndrome.

Omicron presents with muscle aches and a fever, and is dramatically different in structure from any of the previous variants.

It's not a mutation, it's just a different coronavirus.

Reactions: wjustincottrell
Covid 19 was a SARS virus. Sudden acute respiratory syndrome.

Omicron presents with muscle aches and a fever, and is dramatically different in structure from any of the previous variants.

Spoken like an unemployed handyman 😂😂😂😂

Gonna be at least 5 years until the Brits can go back to normal.

That should be enough time to redefine "normal".

It very well could be because researchers still fully admit (despite Mass-Social Media claiming otherwise) they don't understand how to classify most coronaviruses (CoVs), are unsure they can only be broken down to (now) 7 different, major strains, and wouldn't be shocked if there are 1-2 others that are very different than any SARS-CoV-2 strain out there.

We are infants in our understanding of CoVs. We didn't even know they existed until 1967, and we literally never bothered to even develop any viable (not necessarily quality) tests for them until 2005 or so, which hospitals still never administered after neither MERS-CoV (2009) as much as SARS-CoV[-1] (2003). WHO has repeatedly stated this for a good decade now, well before SARS-CoV-2 showed up too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT