ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Bahahahahahahaha! Mike says he can just live his life since he's vaccinated. Sorry bub, Joe might have something to say about that.
You’re the one living your life scared at home worried about Covid. I’ve been to Europe, all over the United States and to 15 football games this falll.

Should I post your posting history from the entire thanksgiving weekend? You have absolutely no life and no friends

You’re the one living your life scared at home worried about Covid. I’ve been to Europe, all over the United States and to 15 football games this falll.

Should I post your posting history from the entire thanksgiving weekend? You have absolutely no life and no friends
Well, next time you go to Europe, plan on being quarantined for a week. It's cute that you thought they would let you go back to normal just because you got vaccinated. That can't stand.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
My life won’t be effected by this in the least. Of course you guys will still live scared pathetic lives doing nothing

You keep believing that. 🤣
Absolutely. You search Twitter 24/7. You and your boyfriend literally have posted hundreds of tweets in the past few weeks, because you’re scared 😱

Show me one person who’s vaccinated that even cares 😂😂😂. Look at all the Twitter whores. @Boston.Knight @Crazyhole and you. You’re all having mass hysteria. Completely unhinged

Bahahahahahahaha! Mike says he can just live his life since he's vaccinated. Sorry bub, Joe might have something to say about that.
In all honesty, I tried to 'reason' with @Ucfmikes . I hold no 'ill will' towards him at all. I'm honestly thinking of him. I don't think people realize how far this really will, indeed, go. @Ucfmikes is in total denial of what has already happened, and how he will be impacted.

Biden is doing everything to keep from having another lockdown, as that would be perceived as an utter and total campaign promise failure. So he will do everything short of a general lockdown on travelers, even interstate or other domestic travel at some point, possibly even driving.

We cannot support this level of continued non-sense for 0 benefit, while it costs us in so many ways. This is a 'new normal' we cannot tolerate, because it will remain long-term.

Reactions: _glaciers
Voted for Trump celibate cocksucker
Same difference at this point. A lot of Trump voters like yourself are calling for more controls, more restrictions, more limited access, as the vaccines aren't stopping the endemic.

Reactions: _glaciers
In all honesty, I tried to 'reason' with @Ucfmikes . I hold no 'ill will' towards him at all. I'm honestly thinking of him. I don't think people realize how far this really will, indeed, go. @Ucfmikes is in total denial of what has already happened, and how he will be impacted.

Biden is doing everything to keep from having another lockdown, as that would be perceived as an utter and total campaign promise failure. So he will do everything short of a general lockdown on travelers, even interstate or other domestic travel at some point, possibly even driving.

We cannot support this level of continued non-sense for 0 benefit, while it costs us in so many ways. This is a 'new normal' we cannot tolerate, because it will remain long-term.
The cats out of the bag. He’s basically powerless. People will riot

Same difference at this point. A lot of Trump voters like yourself are calling for more controls, more restrictions, more limited access, as the vaccines aren't stopping the endemic.
I’m not calling for any of that. I’m more on board with restrictions for the unvaccinated and letting Darwin get them. No free treatment and deny them medical care. Let them pay for the vaccines too

Lol. Do you realize that you're on the side of those that wouldn't riot? The side that is in favor of this kind of crap?
Nobody is taking restrictions anymore that’s been vaccinated. No way. Not happening

I’m not calling for any of that. I’m more on board with restrictions for the unvaccinated
But the restrictions are coming down on the vaccinated too, often equally!

and letting Darwin get them.
Most of us have no problem with Darwin logic. But we have a problem with 'they are the real killers' logic!

No free treatment and deny them medical care. Let them pay for the vaccines too
You mean get vaccinated while sick, correct? Because no treatment works as good as any vaccines, especially when they are already sick, right?

Nobody is talking restrictions anymore that’s been vaccinated. No way. Not happening
What country do you live in?!
This is what we're trying to tell you, they are! And not just 'talking' either!
And we've been warning you about this for a long time!

Nobody is taking restrictions anymore that’s been vaccinated. No way. Not happening
Are you really this naive? Or is it because you live in Florida, where you have a governor that actually stands up to the bullshit? Because a heck of a lot of people in this country are 100% in on whatever compliance is required and just like you do, will vilify those who oppose it.

What country do you live in?!
This is what we're trying to tell you, they are! And not just 'talking' either!
And we've been warning you about this for a long time!
Just stop being a pussy. You’re vaccinated and panicking like a little girl

Are you really this naive? Or is it because you live in Florida, where you have a governor that actually stands up to the bullshit? Because a heck of a lot of people in this country are 100% in on whatever compliance is required and just like you do, will vilify those who oppose it.
I don’t know anyone who’s vaccinated that’s going backwards. Not one single person

Do you know any unvaccinated people that are going backwards?
I don’t care about what they do. Let them play Russian roulette, get restricted, need passports, whatever. IDGAF about voluntary unvaccinated people

You don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore. You’re all over the place.
Yes, because this isn't a 1 variable, 2 value, issue.
It's dozens of variables, each with many values.

You seem to think 'the' vaccine is it, and that's that.
And that's why you are the way you are ... oblivious to what's going on.

Reactions: FrostedKnight
Yes, because this isn't a 1 variable, 2 value, issue.
It's dozens of variables, each with many values.

You seem to think 'the' vaccine is it, and that's that.
And that's why you are the way you are ... oblivious to what's going on.
You’re oblivious to what’s going on. The vaccines decrease the likelihood of severe illness and death. Who the hell cares about anything else? If I get it and it’s not severe I don’t really give a crap about anything else. You make things so much more complicated than they need to be. That’s your problem. You’re all over the place with useless filler and tangents

I don’t care about what they do. Let them play Russian roulette, get restricted, need passports, whatever. IDGAF about voluntary unvaccinated people
How do you make unvaccinated people present a passport when they want to do something? Why wouldn't they just say "I don't have one because I'm vaccinated"? Use some common sense dude.

How do you make unvaccinated people present a passport when they want to do something? Why wouldn't they just say "I don't have one because I'm vaccinated"? Use some common sense dude.
You must be completely retarded. You just proved you’re a pathetic, shit for brains alcoholic. Unfukcingbelievable

You must be completely retarded. You just proved you’re a pathetic, shit for brains alcoholic. Unfukcingbelievable
Huh? How do you make people carry passport that says they didn't do something unless you make people also carry one to show that they did? That's just stupid. It's like saying someone that doesn't have a driver's license has to show proof that they don't have a license.

And now proving you have all these booster shots every 3 months since the vaccine isn't effective for very long. 🤣
Better than what you have and sitting at home jerking off searching Twitter 24/7 😂😂😂

Huh? How do you make people carry passport that says they didn't do something unless you make people also carry one to show that they did? That's just stupid. It's like saying someone that doesn't have a driver's license has to show proof that they don't have a license.
Do you even know what a vaccine passport is??? Do do something, you show your card, or you can’t do it. Duh 🙄

Go to work you freeloader

Do you even know what a vaccine passport is??? Do do something, you show your card, or you can’t do it. Duh 🙄

Go to work you freeloader
But you said the unvaccinated should be the ones to carry it.

I haven't heard them. I don't want more controls nor mandates.

Ruh roh. Mike's gonna get the rona now for sure. Too bad his savior vaccine only included one protein that doesn't even exist anymore.

Ruh roh. Mike's gonna get the rona now for sure. Too bad his savior vaccine only included one protein that doesn't even exist anymore.
Mike going to be fine. It’s only the unvaccinated, unemployed, pathetic celibate losers who search Twitter 24/7 who are terrified

1bbca3519a7a4395a47e86a0bfdde900.jpg

Good call. You better jerk off as much as possible now because your days are numbered. Omicron is coming for you
No dude. I have relationships with women.

You better have lots of sex with your boyfriend since your days are numbered. Not that it matters anyway since you live a pathetic life

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT