ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

I owe you beers. However, I need to slap you silly beforehand
Not to get all mushy and stuff, but one of the reasons I get so g'damned frustrated by how toxic our country's political discourse has become is because I strongly suspect I have a hell of a lot more in common with posters like you and Crazyhole than you'd ever imagine from the amount of venom we all spew over politics.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Not to get all mushy and stuff, but one of the reasons I get so g'damned frustrated by how toxic our country's political discourse has become is because I strongly suspect I have a hell of a lot more in common with posters like you and Crazyhole than you'd ever imagine from the amount of venom we all spew over politics.
Other than opposite party (candidate) support, probably so

Other than opposite party (candidate) support, probably so
I hate you and wish you a painful death from multiple venereal diseases. Like if genital crabs could grow to the size of lobsters, and you couldn't stop them other than by setting yourself on fire.....that kind of pain. Like if the clap actually caused your butthole to weld itself shut and your only option was to take a 4 inch grinder to open it up to avoid sepsis, but in doing so it gave you a strain of herpes that makes your weiner fall off.

I hate you and wish you a painful death from multiple venereal diseases. Like if genital crabs could grow to the size of lobsters, and you couldn't stop them other than by setting yourself on fire.....that kind of pain. Like if the clap actually caused your butthole to weld itself shut and your only option was to take a 4 inch grinder to open it up to avoid sepsis, but in doing so it gave you a strain of herpes that makes your weiner fall off.
HA! Nice try, bitch!

I developed HERD IMMUNITY!!! 😁😁😁

HA! Nice try, bitch!

I developed HERD IMMUNITY!!! 😁😁😁
The only way to fight off herpes is to have the crabs. Everybody knows that crabs eat the herpes. Of course you also probably need to get lice to keep the crabs under control, or at least contained below your waist. Shitty deal. Sorry you have to live with it.

The only way to fight off herpes is to have the crabs. Everybody knows that crabs eat the herpes. Of course you also probably need to get lice to keep the crabs under control, or at least contained below your waist. Shitty deal. Sorry you have to live with it.
Now don't go fretting about me, Crazy. It's all good.

One of the advantages of possessing a robust venereal ecosystem is that all my STDs cancel each other out. It's my own personal 'circle of life,' baby!!!

Reactions: Crazyhole
Now don't go fretting about me, Crazy. It's all good.

One of the advantages of possessing a robust venereal ecosystem is that all my STDs cancel each other out. It's my own personal 'circle of life,' baby!!!
I hope you realize that's not a thing. Yes, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia all compete with one another for supremacy over your genitals, but allowing them to do so is reckless and lead to things like "boils", "pustules", "anal fissures", and "gout". Only the crabs can protect you. Nobody wants the gout.

NK just showed off an ICBM that can strike the CONUS.

I'm so goddamn tired of losing with trump

NPR: Kim Jong Un Puts New Missiles On Display At Military Parade In North Korea.

Another massive failure. North korea will become an international nuclear power under Trump's watch.

• Dislike
North Korea is going to eat Biden’s lunch. This is going to be good

North Korea threatens to build more nukes, cites US hostility
Kim’s comments came after Joe Biden called Kim a "thug" and criticized his summits with President Trump

Hahahahahaha! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe sometimes it’s not a bad idea to befriend a dictator for the good of your country. Right guys????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT