ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

Lmaoooooooo

"May be prepping." This in absolutely no way is nefarious or indicative of their intent to develop a weapon. TDS. This is just another smear piece meant to make the president look bad and undermine his presidency. TDS. And the TDS crowd will eat this up when it's nothing more than FAKE NEWS!!!!! TDS.

This doesn't affect me at all. Electing Biden does. TDS.

There is absolutely nothing to this. They might be out there photographing dolphins for all you know. TDS.

You gotta love the standard MAGA hatter response to ANY CONCERN surrounding their beloved Orange Man leader.

Over the past four years, Trump's behavior has become so outrageous and so indefensible that our Usual Suspects have been seen their passionate defenses whittled down to just one of two words: 'Yawn,' or "TDS.'
:) :) :)

"May be prepping." This in absolutely no way is nefarious or indicative of their intent to develop a weapon. TDS. This is just another smear piece meant to make the president look bad and undermine his presidency. TDS. And the TDS crowd will eat this up when it's nothing more than FAKE NEWS!!!!! TDS.

This doesn't affect me at all. Electing Biden does. TDS.

There is absolutely nothing to this. They might be out there photographing dolphins for all you know. TDS.
Not sure exactly how it would make Trump look bad. The last 3 presidents have all seen NK advance their military arsenal in spite of myriad approaches. The only one left is war, and i don't think anybody has the guts to do that.

You gotta love the standard MAGA hatter response to ANY CONCERN surrounding their beloved Orange Man leader.

Over the past four years, Trump's behavior has become so outrageous and so indefensible that our Usual Suspects have been seen their passionate defenses whittled down to just one of two words: 'Yawn,' or "TDS.'
:) :) :)
You still haven’t answered the question as to why you hate black people?

Reactions: _glaciers
Not sure exactly how it would make Trump look bad. The last 3 presidents have all seen NK advance their military arsenal in spite of myriad approaches. The only one left is war, and i don't think anybody has the guts to do that.

should I put another tds in there for you to catch the sarcasm?

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Stupid ass usual suspects in crisis over a leader that may not even be the leader

[roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [winking][winking]

Not sure exactly how it would make Trump look bad. The last 3 presidents have all seen NK advance their military arsenal in spite of myriad approaches.
Hmmmm, I seem to recall some of the WC's Trump supports loudly proclaiming that 'THIS TIME' things would be different with a new sheriff in town.

I even recall premature, "Well done, Sir!" congrats coming from our Usual Suspects.

But despite 'more of the same' coming from NK and its murderous little tinhorn dictator the past four years, we all know IT'S ALL OBAMA'S FAULT, right guys? :)

Hmmmm, I seem to recall some of the WC's Trump supports loudly proclaiming that 'THIS TIME' things would be different with a new sheriff in town.

I even recall premature, "Well done, Sir!" congrats coming from our Usual Suspects.

But despite 'more of the same' coming from NK and its murderous little tinhorn dictator the past four years, we all know IT'S ALL OBAMA'S FAULT, right guys? :)
And? He took a different approach. Obviously it didn't work, but no approach has so far.

In all honesty, NK is not and never will be a threat to us so I really dont care what they do. Never have. Worst case scenario, they marginally nuke SK and are subsequently obliterated. Nothing of consequence will ever come from the hermit kingdom.

Lmao this thread has aged like milk.

The usual suspects slobbing Trump's knob over another massive failure.

Interesting. Massive failure?? Last I’ve heard was......, wait, we haven’t really heard anything. Wasn’t Kim lobbing missiles like every other week under Obama???

What should we do about it?
Unlike you and your board buddies with Covid-19, I don't claim to know more than the nation's expects.

But as naive' and as ill-informed as I am about Asian-US foreign policy, I could have told Trump from the beginning (and, in fact, I did here ) that buddying up to a murderous, tinhorn dictator and increasing his world stature wasn't going to do the trick.

Unlike you and your board buddies with Covid-19, I don't claim to know more than the nation's expects.

But as naive' and as ill-informed as I am about Asian-US foreign policy, I could have told Trump from the beginning (and, in fact, I did here ) that buddying up to a murderous, tinhorn dictator and increasing his world stature wasn't going to do the trick.
Agreed. Thank goodness nothing Trump did increased his world stature.

Agreed. Thank goodness nothing Trump did increased his world stature.
Two high-profile, international 'summits' with the President of the United States DIDN'T increase Kim's world stature?

Which leader is more recognized around the world, the President of Bulgaria or the leader of North Korea?

Two high-profile, international 'summits' with the President of the United States DIDN'T increase Kim's world stature?

Which leader is more recognized around the world, the President of Bulgaria or the leader of North Korea?
Obviously the leader of NK, but its been the same way for 60 years. Trump didn't lend credibility to them any more than meeting with the president of Bulgaria.

We are doing just fine under Trump in regards to North Korea. Better than ever. Don’t let the left wing extremists tell you otherwise. Dialogue is better than ever. They aren’t disarming and we aren’t going to annihilate them. Let TDS shucky and the rest of his buddies figure it out

We are doing just fine under Trump in regards to North Korea. Better than ever. Don’t let the left wing extremists tell you otherwise. Dialogue is better than ever. They aren’t disarming and we aren’t going to annihilate them. Let TDS shucky and the rest of his buddies figure it out
B-B-But I could have sworn you guys blasted Obama -- and Clinton and Bush -- for not stopping NK's nuke development and missile testing. Wasn't Trump going to lay down the rhetorical 'smackdown' on that tinhorn little dictator, and then, once he scared Kim shitless, he'd work out a deal and win the Nobel Peace Prize?

B-B-But I could have sworn you guys blasted Obama -- and Clinton and Bush -- for not stopping NK's nuke development and missile testing. Wasn't Trump going to lay down the rhetorical 'smackdown' and then, once he scared Kim shitless, he'd work out a deal and win the Nobel Peace Prize?
He did. That’s why you’re still alive. Unfortunately

OOOOOOOOOOOOH. I know how this works!!!!

This is kind of like how Trump saved MILLIONS of American lives by his partial travel ban from China. :)
Billions. Biden math Biden would have us all dead by now. Now he’s promoting the mask ban. Talk about a hindsight candidate. Brilliant Joe. Too bad you didn’t know about this before your China travel ban comments

Billions. Biden math Biden would have us all dead by now. Now he’s promoting the mask ban. Talk about a hindsight candidate. Brilliant Joe. Too bad you didn’t know about this before your China travel ban comments
Whew! Good thing Trump was in charge and not Biden! Thankfully, we listened to our Commander-in-Chief. He always had it under control. Fortunately, it magically disappeared once things warmed up just like he said, right Mike? :)

Whew! Good thing Trump was in charge and not Biden! Thankfully, we listened to our Commander-in-Chief. He always had it under control. Fortunately, it magically disappeared once things warmed up just like he said, right Mike? :)
Good thing that Trump was in charge. Cases are stabilized, unemployment is no longer rising (it’s dropping), the economy is improving, we have our freedom and we have Football!’

Under Biden, we have have NONE OF THOSE!

Good thing that Trump was in charge. Cases are stabilized, unemployment is no longer rising (it’s dropping), the economy is improving, we have our freedom and we have Football!’
Only through your weird-ass, rose-colored MAGA glasses would such an outrageous, 'Attaboy, Trump!' be uttered.

You are like some dumbass Jimmy Boy supporter back in Sept. of 1980 saying 'it's a damn good thing Carter is in charge! It's been 324 days and our American diplomats being held hostage in Iran are STILL ALIVE by golly!!!' 👍

Only through your weird-ass, rose-colored MAGA glasses would such an outrageous, 'Attaboy, Trump!' be uttered.
Your mind is absolutely possessed by TDS and Trump 24/7. You can’t see the forest through the trees, because Trump has lowered your IQ to the level of the mentality regarded You’re obsessed and possessed. It’s glaringly obviously

You are like some dumbass Jimmy Boy supporter back in Sept. of 1980 saying 'it's a damn good thing Carter is in charge! It's been 324 days and our American diplomats being held hostage in Iran are STILL ALIVE by golly!!!' 👍
Wrong again. Carter is a bottom 5 president

You’re not doing well Shucky. Lockdown getting to you? I went to the gym twice today, stayed at a Clearwater hotel, went out to eat, and am on Clearwater Beach

Reactions: DaShuckster
You’re not doing well Shucky. Lockdown getting to you? I went to the gym twice today, stayed at a Clearwater hotel, went out to eat, and am on Clearwater Beach
Damn you. I'll confess you really stuck it to me good with these comments. I miss Clearwater Beach.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT