ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

He's in over his head as well. This country really needs a foreign policy president.
What does that look like? Which predecessor is a good example of what a good foreign policy president looks like? Nixon? Eisenhower? Madison?

What does that look like? Which predecessor is a good example of what a good foreign policy president looks like? Nixon? Eisenhower? Madison?
G.H.W. Bush. However, any of the ones that you mentioned would be acceptable.

Last edited:
You guys told us that was Obama and yet his foreign policy was an utter disaster [roll]

Literally no on here ever once said that.

You are a pathological liar completely out of touch with reality, no wonder you suck Trump's tiny orange schlong.

its clear the relationship has broken down again.
B-B-But that can't be!!! Peace has been in the air ever since Trump started blowing kisses to Kim, right?

Who could have ever imagined waaaaaaay back to the beginning of this thread that it would all lead to nothing???!?

B-B-But that can't be!!! Peace has been in the air ever since Trump started blowing kisses to Kim, right?

Who could have ever imagined waaaaaaay back to the beginning of this thread that it would all lead to nothing???!?

Well, page one has SK8, Wayne, and 85 all voicing their skepticism.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Well, page one has SK8, Wayne, and 85 all voicing their skepticism.

It's hilarious isn't it? On page farking 1 there are multiple quotes where I clearly identify that we're dealing with a lunatic in a rogue, hermit regime and of course this could all fail - because of NK.

Of course, this doesn't stop the Shookster from asserting shit that isn't true. As always.

I also said this back in April 2018 - seems pretty timely now.

How many Americans has N Korea killed in the past 45 years? A handful?

Iranian militia have killed thousands of US service members in the past 15 years.

But hey- they gave up their nuke program for a few years . Yay. Oh and we can’t inspect their military sites. Yay. What a deal

It's hilarious isn't it? On page farking 1 there are multiple quotes where I clearly identify that we're dealing with a lunatic in a rogue, hermit regime and of course this could all fail - because of NK.

Of course, this doesn't stop the Shookster from asserting shit that isn't true. As always.

I also said this back in April 2018 - seems pretty timely now.

This statement about killing thousands is 100% false, btw. Yet another lie you invented.

And you were also calling people retards and said Trump had mental illness, but you claimed you are a changed man.

Of course, this doesn't stop the Shookster from asserting shit that isn't true.
Why not quote from the posts where you call FC an "unAmerican cuck" who "cheers for war with NK" so he can prove he's right?

Are you going to tell us THAT sh*t was true???? You'd think that was a strange response since FC and others like me were voicing our skepticism that you now say you shared. :)

Why not quote from the posts where you call FC an "unAmerican cuck" who "cheers for war with NK" so he can prove he's right?

Are you going to tell us THAT sh*t was true???? You'd think that was a strange response since FC and others like me were voicing our skepticism that you now say you shared. :)

Page 1. Pretty much everybody including 85 shared skepticism. I honestly dont get what you are trying to prove here. Nobody ever said Un was a good guy and nobody said that Trump was going to make him a good guy. There were prognostications about how effective the talks would be but they were always either couched with skepticism or a comparison to what the last 7 presidents accomplished.

Page 1. Pretty much everybody including 85 shared skepticism. I honestly dont get what you are trying to prove here. Nobody ever said Un was a good guy and nobody said that Trump was going to make him a good guy. There were prognostications about how effective the talks would be but they were always either couched with skepticism or a comparison to what the last 7 presidents accomplished.

You stupid sack of inbred Nebraska shit. This is why people make fun of your state. Do we really need to quote the very first post of this thread again for you, as if it would do any good? At this point those of us actually capable of expressing higher thought are questioning your ability to read.

ORLY?

Here's a post of @UCFWayne getting preemptively mad that they weren't going to give Trump a Nobel Prize. You liked it...

[roll]

Is that your version of a "gotcha"? Would you have supported Trump getting a Nobel peace prize if NK had stopped their nuclear program? Kinda doubt it.

Seriously, the lengths you go to for the sake of partisan politics is amazing, going into every topic with a bias not only on what the outcome will be, but also on what others will think.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Is that your version of a "gotcha"? Would you have supported Trump getting a Nobel peace prize if NK had stopped their nuclear program? Kinda doubt it.

Seriously, the lengths you go to for the sake of partisan politics is amazing, going into every topic with a bias not only on what the outcome will be, but also on what others will think.

He's been wrong about so much, so often, that he's grasping at straws now.

Reactions: Crazyhole

Yeah, outside of the discussion on Trump winning the NOBEL PRIZE the conversation was very level headed and skeptical*

Reactions: DaShuckster
Yeah, outside of the discussion on Trump winning the NOBEL PRIZE the conversation was very level headed and skeptical*

I know you're a disingenuous butthurt troll, but you can't simply lie and pervert what someone said for partisan reasons, as you always do.

If you applied actual context to Wayne's comment, it'd be clear that he was responding to another post that was mocking Obama's Nobel Prize for merely winning an election and nothing more. Wayne's comment then was basically mocking this and wondering where Trump's was, since a simple pause in NK missile testing was more than Obama had done when get got his.

Now, I am 100% sure you'll revert with some idiotic spin attempt instead of simply saying "yea, you got me again" but at least now proper context is given and your attempted smear is again debunked.

I know you're a disingenuous butthurt troll, but you can't simply lie and pervert what someone said for partisan reasons, as you always do.

If you applied actual context to Wayne's comment, it'd be clear that he was responding to another post that was mocking Obama's Nobel Prize for merely winning an election and nothing more. Wayne's comment then was basically mocking this and wondering where Trump's was, since a simple pause in NK missile testing was more than Obama had done when get got his.

Now, I am 100% sure you'll revert with some idiotic spin attempt instead of simply saying "yea, you got me again" but at least now proper context is given and your attempted smear is again debunked.

Please, tell us more about how you weren't over praising trump in a thread that you started with the exact words:

BRAVO PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

WELL DONE SIR!!!!!!!!!

[roll][roll]

You are a blind partisan dipshit who supports and defends pedophiles if it helps your GOP. Everyone who isn't blind can see that.

Please, tell us more about how you weren't over praising trump in a thread that you started with the exact words:

BRAVO PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

WELL DONE SIR!!!!!!!!!
Now, now, Ninja. 85’s OP comments were pretty doggone ambiguous. :)

posting here on a saturday afternoon. you probably shouldve spent that time with your family instead of brooding here. that is pretty sad.
You have 20,000 posts in 8 years. I think it's safe to say you've posted on a Saturday before.

you should probably relax before your blood pressure gets too high.

Lol so far this thread Wayne has provided nothing other than ad hominems and personal attacks.

What a joke you are. Zero substance provided, you really know you are backing a turd in Trump and can't debate using logic so you turn to your chimp brain and start slinging elementary school shit.

https://kcnawatch.org/newstream/159...-son-gwon-minister-of-foreign-affairs-of-dprk

In retrospect, all the practices of the present U.S. administration so far are nothing but accumulating its political achievements.

Never again will we provide the U.S. chief executive with another package to be used for achievements without receiving any returns.

"Bravo, hooray, blah blah blah." Another failure by Trump. Is anyone actually surprised?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-sanctions-un-idUSKCN24Z2PO

North Korea has 'probably' developed nuclear devices to fit ballistic missiles, U.N. report says

Who cares? So they have the capability to blow up a city and then have their entire country wiped off the face of the map in response by the same time tomorrow. They aren't going to do anything and the whole world knows it. NK isn't a legitimate threat to anyone other than their own citizens. This would be a way bigger deal if it was Iran, who could care less about self preservation and just wants to see the world burn.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yawn. Haven’t heard much from them in awhile. Thanks to Trump. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kim is very sick, dies soon or is dead.

Haven’t heard much lately. Did Trump stress him out?? Well done sir!!

You stupid sack of inbred Nebraska shit. This is why people make fun of your state. Do we really need to quote the very first post of this thread again for you, as if it would do any good? At this point those of us actually capable of expressing higher thought are questioning your ability to read.

Well give Nebraska credit, they had a bucket of corn husks, for every commode during the toilet paper shortage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT