ADVERTISEMENT

NSA, CIA, DIA, FBI, DNI: Russia Meddled with Election. Putin: Russia Didn't

Aaaaaand now Trump is saying he "mispoke". For 40 minutes. During two interviews.

This piece of shit is a national embarrassment.
I was watching this earlier. Like I said earlier, if I didn't know better I'd swear this was the plot to a Farrelly Brothers film.

I'm certainly no Ninja lapdog (no offense, Ninja), but this post is on-point. Why can't we isolate the topic and discuss the potential fallout/ramifications of our sitting president (hell, any president for that matter) shitting all over our own intelligence community (including the GOP-led House Intelligence Committee) and siding with someone who no one considers an ally? IDGAF what Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Quincy Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor, Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, McKinley, Roosevelt (T.), Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt (F.), Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush (W.) or Obama did. They're all out of office!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, for sure; but, this behavior and rhetoric is virtually unprecedented. There have been and will always be presidents who choose a different path in the face of the facts as we know them - there's no way to know 100% of the goings-on and if you are lucky enough to have that kind of clearance then you sure-as-shit won't be posting about it on a college sports message board (unless your last name is Strzok) - but to cuckold your own country and cup the balls of the Russian president is so fvcking ludicrous that I'd swear this is the plot of a terrible Hollywood movie if I didn't know any better.

I obviously don't really post here anymore but this has been my biggest frustration while lurking here lately. At first I thought responding with Obama or Hillary was some sort of running joke. It leads to absolutely nothing. I vividly remember this board when Obama was in office. My guess is the same people then who got mad when Obama supporters would always point back to Bush are the ones now doing it in reverse. When does the madness end?

Trump did say something right yesterday, "I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past". If you're not going to champion that then what in the actual fuk is the point of being on here? It's incredibly odd.

If you think you have the high ground then just be above it all. When Ninja or FC or whoever post something calling out Trump then just address the freaking issue specifically. I know for a fact Ninja was far from an Obama blowhard so I seriously have no idea why responses to him usually involve an Obama or Clinton reference.

I obviously don't really post here anymore but this has been my biggest frustration while lurking here lately. At first I thought responding with Obama or Hillary was some sort of running joke. It leads to absolutely nothing. I vividly remember this board when Obama was in office. My guess is the same people then who got mad when Obama supporters would always point back to Bush are the ones now doing it in reverse. When does the madness end?

Trump did say something right yesterday, "I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past". If you're not going to champion that then what in the actual fuk is the point of being on here? It's incredibly odd.

If you think you have the high ground then just be above it all. When Ninja or FC or whoever post something calling out Trump then just address the freaking issue specifically. I know for a fact Ninja was far from an Obama blowhard so I seriously have no idea why responses to him usually involve an Obama or Clinton reference.

Your sanity is greatly missed around here, given how shitty some once decent posters have become. Not me of course, i have always been an asshole.

37040367_10155642712232514_7920521642080468992_n.jpg

A lot of what determines your political orientation is biological temperament far more than people realize. Liberals are high in a trait called openness — which is one of the big five personality traits — and it’s associated with interest in abstraction, interest in aesthetics. It’s the best predictor of liberal political leanings and their low in conscientiousness which is dutifulness and orderliness in particular whereas the Conservatives are the opposite. They’re high in conscientiousness — dutiful and orderly — and they’re low in openness and that makes them really good managers and administers — but not very good entrepreneurs because they entrepreneurs are almost all drawn from the liberal types.

And so these are really fundamental fundamentally biologically predicated differences and you might think about them as different sets of opportunities and limitations and certainly different ways of screening the world, and each of those different temperamental types needs the other type. Let’s call this a diversity issue. If you start understanding that the person that you’re talking to doesn’t share your political views — it isn’t because they’re stupid.

People actually do see the world differently. It’s not merely that they that they are possessed of ill-informed opinions. The whole point of a democracy is to continue the dialogue between people of different temperamental types so that we don’t move so far to the right that everything becomes encapsulated in stone and doesn’t move or so far to the left and everything dissolves in a kind of mealy mouthed chaos and the only way that you can you can navigate between those two shoals is by is through discussion which is why free speech is such an important value. It’s the thing that keeps the temperamental types from being at each other’s throats.” — Jordan Peterson

Yesterday felt like a punch in the gut. I haven't had that feeling since 9/11.

That's hilarious!

See you are just following your leaders on the kedt. Saw a similar hilarious psycho remark from some raging lunatic liberal politican on MSNBC who said it was like Pearl Harbor or Kristallnacht.

Thanks for "going" there once again.

It's clear you don't understand any of the above events.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I will be voting in the GOP primary for anybody but Trump, probably Kasich or Romney. I hope that there aren't 16 candidates.

If you need a ride down to the supervisor of elections office to change your party designation to Republican, I can give you a lift...as only Republicans can vote in Republican primaries.

That's hilarious!

See you are just following your leaders on the kedt. Saw a similar hilarious psycho remark from some raging lunatic liberal politican on MSNBC who said it was like Pearl Harbor or Kristallnacht.

Firm bizzle simply doesn’t know his kedt from his eifpjt. He’s clueless.

It really is too bad that the president didnt do something about the russians hacking our election back in 2016. This wouldn't be a problem today if he had.

Firm bizzle simply doesn’t know his kedt from his eifpjt. He’s clueless.

He's such an embarrassment. So glad we have people like K_L around to set us straight about our our kedts.

Also congrats to crazyhole for the largest single drop in intelligence. Still bringing up past administrations, pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: firm_bizzle
That's hilarious!

1.) I haven't watched MSNBC in forever.
2.) I did watch POTUS DJT's comments.
3.) He sided with Russia over America.
4.) I never thought I would see an American president subordinate himself to the Russians.
5.) Thanks for trying.

SAD!

He's such an embarrassmwnt. So glad we have people like K_L around to set us straight about our our kedts.

Also congrats to crazyhole for the largest single drop in intelligence. Still bringing up past administrations, pathetic.

Spoken from the team that blamed Bush for 6 of the 8 years ... now all of a sudden it isn't cool anymore

Spoken from the team that blamed Bush for 6 of the 8 years ... now all of a sudden it isn't cool anymore

1) you still can't answer my question

2) I voted for Bush

3) you still can not stop bringing up past administrations in your pathetic defense of Trump's treason.

4) there are no words in the English language to accurately describe just how fuking stupid you are.

Some people act as though we live in a vacuum and every problem of today isnt the effect of the actions of yesterday. I had absolutely no problem laying the blame for Iraq at the feet of Bush, no problem laying the blame for 9-11 at the feet of Clinton, and no problem blaming all elected officials since 1960 for the debt.

That's hilarious!

So now we're going to tell people how they should feel about things? I thought we were the party about staying out of the affairs of others.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Your question was idiotic. You asked what was my point? My point is pretty fuking simple: the POTUS should not place more trust in the head of another country than he does in our own intelligence services.

I feel like you have lost twenty IQ points in this thread. Are you drunk?
of course they are drunk...on the Fox News and Trump kool-aid LOL

1) you still can't answer my question

2) I voted for Bush

3) you still can not stop bringing up past administrations in your pathetic defense of Trump's treason.

4) there are no words in the English language to accurately describe just how fuking stupid you are.

I already debated the "treason" in this or another thread.

You make up new rules to fit your arguments ... then hold other people to your BS rules. You argue and debate like a 12 year old. You have the mental abilities of a 6 year old. If that is a legitimate disability, I apologize for calling you out. If it is just you and your immaturity, grow up.

Hope you are happy .. I didnt mention other administrations once.

You make up new rules to fit your arguments ... then hold other people to your BS rules. You argue and debate like a 12 year old. You have the mental abilities of a 6 year old. If that is a legitimate disability, I apologize for calling you out. If it is just you and your immaturity, grow up.

tenor.gif

Aaand still avoiding the question. Super Savage response lmao.

You are a pathetic mindless bot, completely incapable of thinking for yourself. Your response was completely composed of both lies and personal attacks, because you have been exposed. It is terrifying that people as incoherent as yourself are allowed to vote in this country.

Aaand still avoiding the question. Super Savage response lmao.

You are a pathetic mindless bot, completely incapable of thinking for yourself. Your response was completely composed of both lies and personal attacks, because you have been exposed. It is terrifying that people as incoherent as yourself are allowed to vote in this country.

Maybe because your question was idiotic and you only respond with lies, personal attacks, and insults.

Maybe because your question was idiotic and you only respond with lies, personal attacks, and insults.

Jfc grow half a spine and admit the obvious. Is this really worth defending? You are wrong. You know it. I know it.

We shouldn't speak or attempt to have relations with Russia? Who cares if he gives them lip-service? Between Russia and USA we have 90% of all nukes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT