ADVERTISEMENT

NYTimes reporting Schiff(Pelosi) had outlines of whistleblowes report

i want you to know that i am 100% behind the dems on trying to impeach. i think its going to backfire.
Yep, those evildoers are going to 'rush to judgement' and end up shooting themselves in the foot.

Next thing you know, these fabricators are going to claim Trump called on China to investigate the Bidens before our upcoming trade talks.

So the Whistleblower was correct.
Not so fast! We're told Adam Schiff wrote the Whistleblower's complaint!!!!

……..and I'm sure he wrote Trump's script in front of the cameras this morning too. Shifty Schiff's switch from Ukraine to China was a brilliant move!

Not so fast! We're told Adam Schiff wrote the Whistleblower's complaint!!!!

……..and I'm sure he wrote Trump's script in front of the cameras this morning too. Shifty Schiff's switch from Ukraine to China was a brilliant move!

NBC literally just ran a report on how VP Biden used his influence as VP to get Hunter sweet business associates in China which greatly enriched his bank accounts

[roll]

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
So the Whistleblower was correct.
On ... ? We don't know what he/she is going to say until they do, if they ever do. That's the problem here.

I've said the Republicans need to stop demonizing the Whistleblower, and focus on the Democrats. They are slowly starting to do that, although Trump is Trump, and can create all sorts of non-sense. Now Schiff's office being involved prior to the filing is troubling. He is extremely partisan too, like Trump.

In any case, the National Review (Republican leaning, with quite a bit of Libertarianism) basically says how I feel, and I've recognized since the Anita Hill 'investigations.'

When the Story Is Written, the Whistleblower Will Just Be an Afterthought
Making the click-through worthwhile: Why the whistleblower will be only a minor player in the upcoming impeachment drama; the lower-tier Democratic presidential candidates start turning on each other; and the Joker movie is almost here.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-...e-whistleblower-will-just-be-an-afterthought/

I've said the Republicans need to stop demonizing the Whistleblower, and focus on the Democrats. They are slowly starting to do that, although Trump is Trump, and can create all sorts of non-sense.
You make it sound like Trump is an after thought. Earth to UCFBS: This is not about 'the Democrats," or 'the whistleblower', or "Shifty Schiff". This is about TRUMP.

The fact he can "create all sorts of nonsense" is the very reason for the impeachment inquiry. Candidate Trump publicly asks Russia to investigate Hillary. President Trump asks Ukraine to investigate Biden. President Trump publicly asks China to investigate Biden. Hmmm, do you think there might be a pattern of inappropriate behavior here??!?

That's for the DOJ to investigate, not China. Try again.
biden is the front runner for the dnc. all the libs in the wc have been telling me they are going to kick trump out in 2020. if there is this much scrutiny on trump, i think its fair to ask that the front runner of the dems that is going to beat trump be put under the same scrutiny.

if he did nothing wrong he has nothing to fear from an investigation. i just hope the scope is not clearly defined and they can go in any direction they want.

biden is the front runner for the dnc. all the libs in the wc have been telling me they are going to kick trump out in 2020. if there is this much scrutiny on trump, i think its fair to ask that the front runner of the dems that is going to beat trump be put under the same scrutiny.
What legitimate candidate for President isn't under major scrutiny in an effort to find skeletons in the closet???

But for the umpteenth time, finding dirt on a rival is not the responsibility of the government of the United States.

What legitimate candidate for President isn't under major scrutiny in an effort to find skeletons in the closet???

But for the umpteenth time, finding dirt on a rival is not the responsibility of the government of the United States.
but ive been assured it is the responsibility especially with all these various investigations into trump. i want trumps doj to look into biden. i dont want there to be a scope. i think they should look at everything.

but ive been assured it is the responsibility especially with all these various investigations into trump. i want trumps doj to look into biden. i dont want there to be a scope. i think they should look at everything.
Why bother getting a legal warrant when you can ask Ukraine to do it for you.

Reactions: UCFWayne
If you can't see the very basics of difference in using our justice system to investigate crimes after presenting evidence and obtaining a warrant from a judge and asking a foreign government to investigate your political foes while they are negotiating for aid then I don't think you're ever going to be able to engage in honest discussion on this topic. @UCFWayne I think deep down you know better. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: DaShuckster
You make it sound like Trump is an after thought. Earth to UCFBS: This is not about 'the Democrats," or 'the whistleblower', or "Shifty Schiff". This is about TRUMP.
Of course it's about Trump. But Trump is Trump. He is an open imbecile. He acts the same regardless. Can't say the same about Obama, Biden, even W. or Clinton for that matter.

I would love to impeach him over how he acts. But guess what? That's not criminal. Case in point ...

The fact he can "create all sorts of nonsense" is the very reason for the impeachment inquiry. Candidate Trump publicly asks Russia to investigate Hillary. President Trump asks Ukraine to investigate Biden. President Trump publicly asks China to investigate Biden. Hmmm, do you think there might be a pattern of inappropriate behavior here??!?
This isn't going to go very far with me. Why?

You're wanting to find Trump guilty for a "Your Momma" comment. Sorry, doesn't fly with me.

Last edited:
If you can't see the very basics of difference in using our justice system to investigate crimes after presenting evidence and obtaining a warrant from a judge and asking a foreign government to investigate your political foes while they are negotiating for aid then I don't think you're ever going to be able to engage in honest discussion on this topic. @UCFWayne I think deep down you know better. Maybe I'm wrong.
i think deep down you know that both sides have been doing this for a very long time. the only thing (d)ifferent this time is that you dont like trump.

Reactions: UCFBS
i think deep down you know that both sides have been doing this for a very long time. the only thing (d)ifferent this time is that you dont like trump.
Biden is just another 'Vast Right-wing Conspiracy,' right? ;)

It's illegal. A lot of people cheat on their taxes. That's not an excuse that'll get you any less of a punishment if you get audited.

Hmm, seems like some Republicans wanted that Ukranian prosecutor gone as well.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...idens-call-to-oust-ukraines-chief-prosecutor/
I can read that 2 different ways ...

1) The prosecutor needed to go, or ...

2) The prosecutor had dirt on lawyers, associates and family of parties during the EEU fiasco leading up to the Russian intervention.

I'm with #2. I really invite my fellow Americans to research the EEU, and what the Russians did to several nations, including the Ukraine, and all of the US interference into Kiev and other, former COMECON capitals, on-behalf of Moscow's interest. It was both parties. The Russians paid very, very well!

All of all this predates Trump, although some ended up being associates and lawyers of Trump. Biden, Obama and others, including Republicans, were in the thickest of it.

Reactions: sk8knight
I can read that 2 different ways ...

1) The prosecutor needed to go, or ...

2) The prosecutor had dirt on lawyers, associates and family of parties during the EEU fiasco leading up to the Russian intervention.

I'm with #2. I really invite my fellow Americans to research the EEU, and what the Russians did to several nations, including the Ukraine, and all of the US interference into Kiev and other, former COMECON capitals, on-behalf of Moscow's interest. It was both parties.

It can be one of two things:

1. A reasonable bipartisan conclusion by several politicians, every western nation, the IMF and a host of political historians

2. Conspiracy

I'm going to go with number 2 because that's already what I believe and I prefer to continue thinking of myself as correct even in the face of overwhelming evidence showing otherwise.

It can be one of two things:
1. A reasonable bipartisan conclusion by several politicians, every western nation, the IMF and a host of political historians
2. Conspiracy
I'm going to go with number 2 because that's already what I believe and I prefer to continue thinking of myself as correct even in the face of overwhelming evidence showing otherwise.
Did you miss the whole arrest and ouster of a Democratically elected leader over trumped up charges? Seriously ... Americans are too ignorant of the entire EEU and recent Ukranian history to even comment.

^ This is proof positive

lol and? Only one person had their son in the crosshairs of this guy and was publicly dangling $1B of aid dollars to get him ousted.
Maybe more than one now. There is a Kerry and Pelosi that have also been to Ukraine for “work.” Just for shits and giggles, can you name the country which ranks #1 in contributions to the Clinton Global Initiative? I’ll help you out, it starts with a U.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS
Does your "swamp" include the 463 people that have quit or been fired from Trump's administration? (17 cabinet position total)
I’m wondering what you do for a living that you think that is a lot of turnover. Where I currently work we had a new CEO come in 16 months ago. Out of 21 senior level positions, I am one of two that is left. Entire departments have been either dismissed or moved. Welcome to change management 101.

Last edited:
In wondering what you do for a living that you think that is a lot of turnover. Where I currently work we had a new CEO come in 16 months ago. Out of 21 senior level positions, I am one of two that is left. Entire departments have been either dismissed or moved. Welcome to change management 101.

Sounds like you might not work for a great company.

Trump’s cabinet turnover is not the same as a corporate environment, and your attempt to equalize the two shows your lack of understanding on how our government works (again).

Furthermore, his turnover rate, especially by position, is unprecedented.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Sure, if he made “some.” For someone who has claimed to “drain the swamp,” he seems to do a decent job pumping some of that grey water right back in.
so you are saying you should be happy that he is replacing his bad hires but cant because the orange man is bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT