ADVERTISEMENT

NYTimes reporting Schiff(Pelosi) had outlines of whistleblowes report

Sir Galahad

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Tampa
Before it was officially filed. If so, there is no whistleblower, just a political operative.

The Republicans and Trump need to shut up and let the Democrats hang themselves in the media. Grassley would be a great example to follow ... don't go after the whistleblower, but the people pulling the strings.

I've noted this ever since Anita Hill. There were are a number of things she took issue with in how the Democrats presented her. And there was a lot of evidence to showcase a lot of what she said never happened, especially after C-Span was the only one covering it.

If true, and it is because Pelosi slipped up a couple days ago we will find out the Schiff and others helped write the complaint. Trump out smarted them because they did not count on him releasing the transcripts.

I will ask this, should Schiff be brought up on criminal charges for fraud at the least or treason?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html

I assume this is the article he is referring to, since he didn't post a link.

The C.I.A. officer approached a House Intelligence Committee aide with his concerns about Mr. Trump only after he had had a colleague first convey them to the C.I.A.’s top lawyer. Concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding, the officer then approached the House aide. In both cases, the original accusation was vague.

The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

I am not really seeing the big deal. Sounds like he approached a House aide, and they told him to file an official complaint.

If true, and it is because Pelosi slipped up a couple days ago we will find out the Schiff and others helped write the complaint. Trump out smarted them because they did not count on him releasing the transcripts.

I will ask this, should Schiff be brought up on criminal charges for fraud at the least or treason?
Add Sir Galahad to the growing list of dingbat, tinfoil conspiracy kooks.

The Whistleblower was covering his/her tracks. The information was suppose to go to Schiff immediately anyway, but it didn't, did it?

Reactions: DaShuckster

Don could do that right now if he wanted to, but he'll just tweet. Trump ain't bout that life. :uzi:

The problem with Schiff is that he is about as professional and trustworthy as Trump. This just looks like mud all around.

Intimidate and cause violence? Com'mon Schiff ... don't make this a joke.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html

I assume this is the article he is referring to, since he didn't post a link.

The C.I.A. officer approached a House Intelligence Committee aide with his concerns about Mr. Trump only after he had had a colleague first convey them to the C.I.A.’s top lawyer. Concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding, the officer then approached the House aide. In both cases, the original accusation was vague.

The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

I am not really seeing the big deal. Sounds like he approached a House aide, and they told him to file an official complaint.
Of course you don’t. A “whistleblower” who claimed to have first hand knowledge in his complaint but didn’t provide first hand knowledge in his filed report, just happens to go to a staffer of Schiff before the filing was done. Schiff and Pelosi then talk about details of the report before it was released and you don’t see an issue? Then on top of that, the filed report looks to be written by attorneys.

Can you guys really be this dense?

Reactions: UCFBS
Of course you don’t. A “whistleblower” who claimed to have first hand knowledge in his complaint but didn’t provide first hand knowledge in his filed report, just happens to go to a staffer of Schiff before the filing was done. Schiff and Pelosi then talk about details of the report before it was released and you don’t see an issue? Then on top of that, the filed report looks to be written by attorneys.

He went to a House Aide, and they told him to go file the report, which he/she did. He had also already talked with CIA lawyers before he went to the house though. I am apparently missing the big scandal, that you think might even be treasonous, in the article you brought up.

Last edited:
^ This is why the majority of Americans are against impeachment, even though a majority are for the impeachment inquiry.

But Trump really needs to STFU. He's undermining himself. Sometimes I want to impeach him for just what he says in public. He's completely Unpresidential at times, and scares me on the Constitution.

That's the funny thing ... I can trust what Trump says in private, because he's the same in public. There's no two-faced aspect to it. He literally says what he thinks ... everywhere, no hiding it.

Reactions: sk8knight
Can't wait to see what level of involvement Schiff had in coaching or preparing this for the "whistleblower". We know this entire complaint is based upon 2nd half or 3rd hand information, what we don't know is what Schiff advised to this person before filing.

Adam Schiff is an absolute dirtbag who would easily do this. He just mislead his entire House Committee by trying to literally lie about what was in the report and put words in Trump's mouth that he never said.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
I don't think the US Media realizes that by bringing other countries into the fold, they will get hasty rebukes in a quick manner. It flies in the US, but not when you accuse other countries of taking issue with the President's calls, when those countries exist and have leaders that have their own recollections.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can't wait to see what level of involvement Schiff had in coaching or preparing this for the "whistleblower". We know this entire complaint is based upon 2nd half or 3rd hand information, what we don't know is what Schiff advised to this person before filing.

Adam Schiff is an absolute dirtbag who would easily do this. He just mislead his entire House Committee by trying to literally lie about what was in the report and put words in Trump's mouth that he never said.

Jesus you are such a hypocrite.

I have no doubt that Schiff staff coached the “whistleblower.” The issue will be did he or his staff write or help write the complaint. I’m also quite certain he did just that. This would explain why Pelosi slipped up last week and rushed to the impeachment probe before the transcript was released. The problem for them was they didn’t think Trump would be so quick to release the transcript.

He went to a House Aide, and they told him to go file the report, which he/she did. He had also already talked with CIA lawyers before he went to the house though. I am apparently missing the big scandal, that you think might even be treasonous, in the article you brought up.
How did Schiff and Pelosi know the details of the written report before it was released? Remember that Pelosi held her press conference about impeachment before the whistleblower report was released.

I have no doubt that Schiff staff coached the “whistleblower.” The issue will be did he or his staff write or help write the complaint. I’m also quite certain he did just that. This would explain why Pelosi slipped up last week and rushed to the impeachment probe before the transcript was released. The problem for them was they didn’t think Trump would be so quick to release the transcript.

The transcript doesn't absolve Trump.

Can't wait to see what level of involvement Schiff had in coaching or preparing this for the "whistleblower"
Let's review this entire gem from 85:
  • He's pretty sure this whistleblower was coached and/or helped prepare the complaint.
I'm not sure how going to a House Intelligence Committee member to talk about the proper procedures for filing a whistleblower complaint is supposedly a crime to the Trumpsters. The only real relevant aspect is: What did the whistleblower say occurred that was illegal? Funny thing is: Trump's own memo confirmed what the whistleblower reported. Oops. :)
  • The complaint is based on 2nd & 3rd hand knowledge -- parroting Trump's favorite talking point.
Just ignore the part about the Inspector General's review of the complaint and his assessment of the creditability of the whistleblower and the urgency of the complaint.
  • Adam Schiff is a dirtbag and a liar.
Isn't it hilarious that the Chair of the House Intelligence Committee is supposedly The Bad Guy for...what? Showing his disgust at what's going on in this WH? Yeah, what a dirtbag, huh 85? :)
  • Schiff put words in Trump's mouth
You mean like "I'd like to ask a favor of you though" in response to the Ukrainian President's interest in buying U.S. missiles. Of course, to be completely fair to Schiff, he was reading from the partial transcript that the WH itself provided. :)

How did Schiff and Pelosi know the details of the written report before it was released? Remember that Pelosi held her press conference about impeachment before the whistleblower report was released.

I don't know that they did know all the details.

That’s the best part, they only knew what they wrote and made up, they did t think Trump would release the transcript.

I think they knew enough that it needed to be taken seriously and looked into.

He hasn't released a transcript, he released a summary. And I am not sure why you think that is such a big win for Trump, since it basically admits he asked the Ukraine government for favors and that they would have further conversations on it.

Reactions: DaShuckster
He hasn't been charged with a crime or actually impeached, you realize that yes? And you know what the inquiry is about, so why are you acting as if you dont?
I do, it’s an extension of the Russia hoax. If they were serious about an actual impeachment inquiry there would have been a floor vote to start one. They didn’t vote because Pelosi knows it would look bad to only have Democrat’s from liberal voting precincts voting yes.

I think they knew enough that it needed to be taken seriously and looked into.

He hasn't released a transcript, he released a summary. And I am not sure why you think that is such a big win for Trump, since it basically admits he asked the Ukraine government for favors and that they would have further conversations on it.
You do know there is no transcripts and what was released was written by the intelligence departments and not the executive branch. I hope you know that.

Did you also know that there is a treaty between Ukraine and the US on crime and investigating of crime. Trump can ask what he wants, he is the top of the law enforcement apparatus.

I do, it’s an extension of the Russia hoax. If they were serious about an actual impeachment inquiry there would have been a floor vote to start one. They didn’t vote because Pelosi knows it would look bad to only have Democrat’s from liberal voting precincts voting yes.

This is nothing to do with Russia or the Mueller report. Inquiries don't require votes.

You do know there is no transcripts and what was released was written by the intelligence departments and not the executive branch. I hope you know that.

Did you also know that there is a treaty between Ukraine and the US on crime and investigating of crime. Trump can ask what he wants, he is the top of the law enforcement apparatus.

I know there isn't a transcript, you are the one that keeps calling it a transcript, not me. What a bizarre response since you are the one who keeps calling it a transcript.

Yes there is a treaty, but no that doesn't mean a sitting president can use a quid pro quo approach to this type of thing.

I know there isn't a transcript, you are the one that keeps calling it a transcript, not me. What a bizarre response since you are the one who keeps calling it a transcript.

Yes there is a treaty, but no that doesn't mean a sitting president can use a quid pro quo approach to this type of thing.
There it is, game, set and match.

There is no quid pro quo even the libs on TV have accepted that by now.

He hasn't released a transcript, he released a summary.
Clearly there were a number of White House staffers and Cabinet officers who immediately knew that Trump's call with Ukraine's President was big trouble with a Capital T.

The actual transcript of the call was placed in a 'top secret' electronic file almost immediately even though there was nothing the least bit 'top secret' about it. But they did it because they did NOT want that transcript to get released.

The summary the WH released was bad enough so one can only imagine what the actual, word-for-word transcript says. The scuttlebutt is that Trump went off on a tangent and brought up how very important it was to him that they investigate the Bidens EIGHT separate times during the course of the phone call.

Clearly there were a number of White House staffers and Cabinet officers who immediately knew that Trump call with Ukraine's President was trouble with a Capital T.

The actual transcript of the call was placed in a 'top secret' electronic file almost immediately even though there was nothing the least bit 'top secret' about it. But they did it because they did NOT want that transcript to get released.

The summary the WH released was bad enough so one can only imagine what the actual, word-for-word transcript says. The scuttlebutt is that Trump went off on a tangent and brought up how very important it was to him that they investigate the Bidens EIGHT separate times during the course of the phone call.

I have heard that too, but wasn't sure if that was rumor or we know that is true for a fact.

The Washington Post knew about it weeks before the whistleblower report came out too. I expect leader of government with top secret clearance to be at least as informed as reporters. Unless you think the Washington Post coached the whistleblower too you old nut job.

I have heard that too, but wasn't sure if that was rumor or we know that is true for a fact.
It is only a rumor until it is proven to be a fact. Like the Nixon tapes, audio evidence exists in this case.

Which makes you wonder. Why does the WH release a 'sort of' transcript in the form of an unofficial memo (that itself is incriminating) when they have an actual transcript that is currently locked away in a top secret file?

I guess it's one of those Things That Make You Go Hmmmm.

Shookster hears the best rumors when glued to MSNBC every night

Errrr I mean Ben Shapiro [roll]
Idiot doesn’t realize that every call the president has with foreign leaders goes to the same place after his calls with the Mexican President were leaked.

Why did Schiff go on national TV on September 19th and say if not for the inspector general no more be would know about the complaint when he knew well before there was one.

I’ll answer it for you, he knew because he and his staff help write it.

Last edited:
Idiot doesn’t realize that every call the president has with foreign leaders does to the same place after his calls with the Mexican praise t was leaked.

Why did Schiff go on national TV on September 19th and say if not for the inspector general no more be would know about the complaint when he knew well before there was one.

I’ll answer it for you, he knew because he and his staff help write it.

Hey look, more bullshit conspiracy theories from our most recent crazy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT