ADVERTISEMENT

Odds HoboLame Leaves the forum Wednesday

Vote for the odds that LoboCane self vacates this forum?

• Parole officer won't let him on the internet so until probation is over.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He is simply going to move his trolling operation to The Dungeon or he is going to return to harassing Stephen Leonard on Twitter.

I say he legit takes a break since he's tired of going back and forth with himself. He's telling you right here what he's going to do. I mean, he did announce he's leaving not long after I called him out for also being AuburnLegacy 🤔 I kid I kid. I think......🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: Central Floridave
I’ll be gone as of today at 11:59 PM. Like I said I don’t want to be a disruption for fans you want to use this forum for information .

Thing is that there’s literally very little to no viable information being presented here by other contributors. Anyways, I said I will leave.

If you boys change your mind and want me back (hit me up on Twitter) I might reconsider under the following conditions:

1: Miami bashing must be kept to a minimum.
2: Name calling towards yours truly would need to greatly diminish or stop completely.
3: Members will have to admit that they want me back (maybe hold a vote?)
4: I will need to be made a quasi moderator and members will need to abide by my (fair) moderating decisions.

I’ll be gone as of today at 11:59 PM. Like I said I don’t want to be a disruption for fans you want to use this forum for information .

Thing is that there’s literally very little to no viable information being presented here by other contributors. Anyways, I said I will leave.

If you boys change your mind and want me back (hit me up on Twitter) I might reconsider under the following conditions:

2: Name calling towards yours truly would need to greatly diminish or stop completely.
4: I will need to be made a quasi moderator and members will need to abide by my (fair) moderating decisions.
Ahhhhh there's the fineprint. UCF engagement is a drug for you. You were always going to find a way back. Glad you're being open about it.

In reality all you do is steal any negative slant from behind a payroll and flex here if it comes true. Heck of a contributor.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Ahhhhh there's the fineprint. UCF engagement is a drug for you. You were always going to find a way back. Glad you're being open about it.

In reality all you do is steal any negative slant from behind a payroll and flex here if it comes true. Heck of a contributor.
Exactly.

He is only leaving the UCF forum because his paywall free trails end at noon today.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
What a pathetic loser HoboLame is... No job or friends. Has all the time in the world to jump on this board at 8am and troll UCF.

Is there nothing going on the Miami page to praise or gripe about. All that 4-5 star talent and they're still mid in the ACC??

This is weird. He has conditions to coming back? I just can't wrap myself around these especially 1,2 and 4. It's crazy

Seriously, who here hangs out on the Miami forums? Look Lobo, you don't understand UCF culture . Nobody wants any fan from any other program here lecturing us on how great they are abd how stupid we are. We especially are tired of the Big Brother superiority attitude. We are not Division II any longer. Get over yourself .

In fact the only way I want you back is for you to admit UCF is now in Florida's Big 4. We are on par with, if not passing Miami .that's the truth . If you admit that then stay and be part of the discussion.

You will have to ask Brandon about moderating . 😆

Reactions: Knightmare13

I for one will miss it, tho never actually read any of it's dribbles. It was great knowing Miami is scared to death about UCF joining the Big XII. Otherwise, why come on? I mean I don't go to FAU and moan like a dirty diaper. Little baby moron, don't bother to respond, I've blocked your stupidity.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
beautiful day finn hudson GIF

Part of my broken soul will miss this dude. He's a proper 80s style heel. You can almost respect his nature.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT