ADVERTISEMENT

OU beats OSU with class.....

UCFProud

Five-Star Recruit
Jan 5, 2014
OU running back could have scored on 4th down with a clear shot at the end zone, up by 18 and 50 seconds on the clock but instead took a knee on the one to let the clock run out.

That's what class looks like.

It's over. Everyone agrees that no other team tries hail marys or runs in for touchdowns when the game would end without running another play. A dose of karma has already been dealt out as Temple hoists the conference championship trophy. Just hope we are in a similar position next year so we can take a knee like we did in 2014.

I don't think it was not wanting to put more points on board. Looked more like he wanted to have clock run out faster. If he scores it adds another 10 minutes to game.

Whiny pu$$y. Enough about the "lack of class". Don't want them to score? Stop them. It's that simple. If the tables were turned no one, and I mean no one, would be calling Frost classless. God our fans can be cry babies.

Not whining, just making an obsevation about something the commentators of the game felt the need to mention.

Whiny pu$$y. Enough about the "lack of class". Don't want them to score? Stop them. It's that simple. If the tables were turned no one, and I mean no one, would be calling Frost classless. God our fans can be cry babies.

Might be a good idea to out on your big boy pants and step outside for some fresh air, you are getting testy.....

Reactions: 80'sKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT