ADVERTISEMENT

PA priests raped over 1000 kids

One unsubstantiated claim that biden sexually assaulted one woman: @UCFKnight85 's reaction: flip the fuk out, post half a dozen times in a thread about it.

Catholic church is literally a pedophile production facility. Priests keeping nuns as sex slaves. Tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of children raped. 85's reaction: one post

Last edited:
So both presidential candidates can allegedly sexually assault women and the Catholic Church is filled with Pedophiles. Let’s top that off with a New Bubonic Plague in China on top of the Wuhan Virus Oh and a Race War in the US.

This election year is awesome*

I am a fiscal conservative/libertarian kind of guy. I find what happened in the church with kids as a total abomination. I find it to be the same in Scouting and my youngest was in Scouts made it to Life Scout , which is where you start Eagle.

Parents trust institutions like church and Scouts to be safe places for their kids. It's a travesty to see leaders in positions to abuse kids. It's morally bankrupt and I am certain God ain't too happy about it. It's a total violation of trust.

I hope the victims find some peace through litigation, but they truly need professional counseling and such to get through it. Money doesn't solve their psychological damage.

Bad people are everywhere and it's vile , down right evil when abuse is perpertrated by Clergy. If any body needs not to cover up their sins and wicked deeds it's the Catholic Church. The light will clean their soul and expose the rot. You can only get better when the cancer is exposed and killed.

I would be first in line to sue the crap out of the church if they abused my kids. I might even do worse to the a-hole that did the deed.

I am a fiscal conservative/libertarian kind of guy. I find what happened in the church with kids as a total abomination. I find it to be the same in Scouting and my youngest was in Scouts made it to Life Scout , which is where you start Eagle.
As a former Eagle Scout, it pains me to hear about all the old incidents of abuse. I'm also disheartened by the way those former child abusers are now bankrupting this once-proud organization through all the litigation from former scouts.
Bad people are everywhere and it's vile , down right evil when abuse is perpertrated by Clergy. If any body needs not to cover up their sins and wicked deeds it's the Catholic Church.
Think about all the centuries of gay men and women who 'felt the calling' because they knew they were different and knew that becoming a priest or a nun was a 'respectable' way to hide their orientation. I'm not saying all priests and nuns are gay but it doesn't take a social scientist with a Ph.D. to figure out how it all worked -- and why choir boys, especially ones that might show signs they, too, were gay were targeted.

The grand irony of it all is that it was the Catholic Church they spent their lives serving who claimed -- and still claims -- that homosexuality is a sin against God.

I can't believe the Boy Scouts changed their name and let girls join. It was so much better when they were diddling our boys.

I can't believe the Boy Scouts changed their name and let girls join. It was so much better when they were diddling our boys.
The number of children raped by the church is infinitely more than raped by trans storytellers in libraries.

Guess which one 85 and company whine about?

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
One of my pet theories that's come from years of observing The Loudest Critics of the LGBTQ community is that they're closeted gays messed up by their religious upbringing.

As a former Eagle Scout, it pains me to hear about all the old incidents of abuse. I'm also disheartened by the way those former child abusers are now bankrupting this once-proud organization through all the litigation from former scouts.

Think about all the centuries of gay men and women who 'felt the calling' because they knew they were different and knew that becoming a priest or a nun was a 'respectable' way to hide their orientation. I'm not saying all priests and nuns are gay but it doesn't take a social scientist with a Ph.D. to figure out how it all worked -- and why choir boys, especially ones that might show signs they, too, were gay were targeted.

The grand irony of it all is that it was the Catholic Church they spent their lives serving who claimed -- and still claims -- that homosexuality is a sin against

I think there is something to not letting priests and nuns marry. I have some lesbian family members. I don't think being gay equates to being pedophile. There are many straight assholes who diddle kids. I do think abuse perpetuates itself. Meaning you see alot of adult abusers who were abused as kids themselves. It's a dirty evil cycle . I do think priests who are all pent up sexually if they were to be allowed to get marry maybe, just maybe they wouldn't prey on young boys? I don't know. It's absolutely repulsive behavior. I was disgusted by Penn State and their hiding this behavior to protect their football program. I would have shut down football at Penn State for a decade or more because of the instructional malfeasance to cover up the sexual abuse going on there. But , as we all saw Penn State and the governor valued football over kid's health and lives. The church isn't the only bunch of scum bags abusing trust here.

I do think priests who are all pent up sexually if they were to be allowed to get marry maybe, just maybe they wouldn't prey on young boys? I don't know. It's absolutely repulsive behavior.
I do believe that not allowing priests and nuns to marry gave gays a way to avoid rumors and be viewed by family and friends as living a 'respectable' life. But most humans are not 'wired' to be celibete, whether they're gay or straight. Maybe someone here can explain to us what makes a celibate person of faith 'more holy' than a married one.

And you inbred fūcks are worried about kids being read to in libraries. Churches are the real problem.
There are always those self-righteous, 'virtue-protectors' who rail against---gasp, Trans storytime and morally-corrupt films like Tootsie and Mrs Doubtfire while abusing children in their flock behind closed doors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT