ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum said UCF fans were threatening him

He trolled us at the end.

"When we come back from commercial, we are going to talk UCF football"

Show ends.

Reactions: UCFBS
He is still talking UCF!!! Today Tebow said sure UCF should have a parade and celebrate. Laura Rutledge called DW a marketing genius! #UCFOwnsFinebaum

tzJIvX.jpg
Laura is :fire:

Reactions: HammerB08
He trolled us at the end.

"When we come back from commercial, we are going to talk UCF football"

Show ends.

FYI, might have jumped from ESPN to the SEC channel between hours, that happens a lot.

This guy is such a heel. He sho old be in the WWE. Talks trash then runs to claim victim status.

And to think the SEC Network could not get anyone better than Paul Finebaum. As a South Carolina fan I have always hated the man. He wrote an article or made a statement (I forget which) asking the then Commissioner of the SEC to kick South Carolina out of the conference because they hit a bad bad spot in the road and went something like 1/22 over a two year period.

I hate the man, I don't wish him any harm but I hate the man.

BTW, I think UCF has a claim to the NC until someone beats them and proves otherwise.

To be fair, he did call us cockroaches. That could solicit a negative response. Just how dumb is Mr. Potatohead anyways?

Using the transitive property calling us cockroaches could be a threatening statement. What do people do to coachroaches? Kill them. Although he looks like he would eat them too. lol

And to think the SEC Network could not get anyone better than Paul Finebaum. As a South Carolina fan I have always hated the man. He wrote an article or made a statement (I forget which) asking the then Commissioner of the SEC to kick South Carolina out of the conference because they hit a bad bad spot in the road and went something like 1/22 over a two year period.

BTW, I think UCF has a claim to the NC until someone beats them and proves otherwise.

I wish that they would just let the ladies discuss sports. Kaylee Hartung broke my heart and went to the fake news network.

Extremely! A beauty queen from St. Pete. Unfortunately she bleeds Gator blue......
Have no problem with that -- especially when it comes to the Knight playing the dominant role in that "1-on-1 game." ;)

It was painful listening to the Finebaum/Bianchi interview. Finebaum was such a condescending, whiny, arrogant, little punk. Not that I was a fan of his, but I will never tune in one of his shows again.

His elitist, arrogant delivery towards UCF and all G5 Programs is despicable. He can't go 10 minutes on his show without throwing in a sarcastic UCF jab. He's very disturbed by the UCF Natl. Championship talk and our fan base. What a SEC/ESPN homer....these are the type of individuals that continue the P5 arrogant and destructive narrative that is destroying the meaning of a level playing field in college athletics.

His elitist, arrogant delivery towards UCF and all G5 Programs is despicable. He can't go 10 minutes on his show without throwing in a sarcastic UCF jab. He's very disturbed by the UCF Natl. Championship talk and our fan base. What a SEC/ESPN homer....these are the type of individuals that continue the P5 arrogant and destructive narrative that is destroying the meaning of a level playing field in college athletics.

He's a complete douche bag. Whenever he comes on, I immediately change the channel.

A major a-hole that honors his last name, Fine Bum.

Same goes for that other idiot, Cowherd. Name fits him as well with all his bulls*&t spewing.

Last edited:
Hopefully UCF talk in the media will continue right up to and through the final of the invitational tournament Monday night.

Reactions: dbmullet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT