ADVERTISEMENT

Pnumonia deaths in Florida are through the roof, seems like we know why covid deaths are so low.

Ends in May with low numbers. Really stretching the conspiracy theory when pneumonia deaths are usually in the 3,000 and we have 5,000. Wow! Call the news! Could it be because people were scared to go to the hospital early? Likely... hospitals were empty. Layoff of doctors and nurses at that time too.

The peak of flu season is in the winter, it always starts going down after February or mid March. I also just provided you a link that shows you that it wasnt a light flu season. You keep saying that with absolutely no evidence to back it up. The flu in general was a little above average, though deaths were down from last year, but for kids it was the worst season in about a decade. Somehow you have interpreted that as a light flu season. At some point just go with what is staring you right in your face dude.

I think you’ve been cheerleading high death tolls for about 3 months, you don’t like the FL numbers, and you’re now seeing conspiracy when you used to mock those who claimed similar stuff in other states.

Florida has a 2.2% daily positive rate but we have thousands of COVID deaths being covered up and not reported who just happened to not visit the ER when en route to death.

Ok.
Telling you how many deaths there will be isn’t cheerleading death. In fact I made no mention of Florida’s fishy looking numbers that have been capped for weeks until another poster made a thread about it.

Telling you how many deaths there will be isn’t cheerleading death. In fact I made no mention of Florida’s fishy looking numbers that have been capped for weeks until another poster made a thread about it.

It is so odd that they have decided that people who are actually looking at the #s and things that might not make sense are wanting death. No, we are wanting the truth so as to avoid more death.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy

Trust me, no one believe the shit he says. He's nothing more than a pathetic troll who can't make a valid point on his own, so he has to lie.

Anyone been around here long enough to remember the chuds trashing China for releasing fake numbers?

Funny how familiar this feels.

lol look folks he’s about to pick up the Communist propaganda again
85 is frothed up on a Wednesday night so you know this one is good.

hey @UCFKnight85 care to comment on topic about why Florida has a 5 fold increase in pneumonia deaths or are you going to blatantly change the topic to something you're more comfortable discussing like abortion. Isn't that your typical play in lieu of accountability for the GOP when they get caught doing ****ed up shit like this?

85 is frothed up on a Wednesday night so you know this one is good.

hey @UCFKnight85 care to comment on topic about why Florida has a 5 fold increase in pneumonia deaths or are you going to blatantly change the topic to something you're more comfortable discussing like abortion. Isn't that your typical play in lieu of accountability for the GOP when they get caught doing ****ed up shit like this?
We’ve controlled Covid19 deaths to exactly 47 per day every day. Now it’s just the pneumonia deaths that are escalating.

5800 pneumonia deaths so far in 2020? that's nothing compared to the unborn CHILDREN the leftists MURDER each day. COLOR ME SHOCKED that the disgusting left has chosen to focus on this rather than the baby murder DEBACLE in this country.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
5800 pneumonia deaths so far in 2020? that's nothing compared to the unborn CHILDREN the leftists MURDER each day. COLOR ME SHOCKED that the disgusting left has chosen to focus on this rather than the baby murder DEBACLE in this country.

Not enough personal attacks to be 85

Have there been any front-line workers saying that deaths are being under reported? I really haven't paid any attention to this story so somebody will have to catch me up. If the OP is true and there are 3 times as many covid deaths as are being reported officially i would think several people would be ringing that bell.

Have there been any front-line workers saying that deaths are being under reported? I really haven't paid any attention to this story so somebody will have to catch me up. If the OP is true and there are 3 times as many covid deaths as are being reported officially i would think several people would be ringing that bell.

Front line workers dont know all the deaths state wide. Someone at a hospital in Miami isnt going to know how many deaths there are in Tampa or Orlando.

Are you projecting your insecurity with being a champion of slaughtering unborn children? You brought it up. Seems like you have issues that need addressing.

These same people who jumped on Trump for the “out the back door” comment and rode their white stallions today defend front line workers are now all-in on pushing the idea that THOUSANDS of COVID deaths are being swept under the rug in a mastermind cover up that literally spans the entire state.

These people are in rare form tonight. You can see Shook Chicken becoming unhinged as he sees another hot take thread spiral into embarrassment for him.

We got actual death numbers taken from death certificates in 2020 from the CDC and chuds want to know if there are anctidotal reports from front line workers that support it?

Good grief, anything to sow a seed of doubt in a reality you don't like.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Florida has reported 5,248 pnumonia deaths this year so far. If that number seems incredibly large it's because it is.

In the past 10 years they've never surpassed 3100 for an entire year and it's only May.

Using historical data Florida would normally have about 1,100 at this point in the year. But somehow they have 5,248.

I wonder what could be going on here. Hmmmm.

Yeah there is a lot of financial advantage for hospitals to cover up covid deaths when they get 13k plus for every one of them. As for pneumonia deaths being up, people were not getting normal check ups, going to hospitals and or doctors like normal. Delay in treating, especially with the elderly can often be deadly. I would not for a minute be surprised if some of the Wuhan patients died of pneumonia. Just like some flu patients do. Most of Florida has not had a major break out of Wuhan flu. Our county is just below 400 total confirmed cases, with 11 deaths.

Last edited:
Yeah there is a lot of financial advantage for hospitals to cover up covid deaths when they get 13k plus for every one of them. As for pneumonia deaths being up, people were not getting normal check ups, going to hospitals and or doctors like normal. Delay in treating, especially with the elderly can often be deadly. I would not for a minute be surprised if some of the Wuhan patients died of pneumonia. Just like some flu patients do. Most of Florida has not had a major break out of Wuhan flu. Our county is just below 400 total confirmed cases, with 11 deaths.
Only pneumonia is through the roof. If your hypothesis was correct we would see 500% increases in other causes of death. We can see in the same data that florida is at 99% of expected deaths. So even with covid and pneumonia epidemics fewer people overall are dying.

Its not like lack of care is increasing death counts of heart disease or cancer or diabetics. The only obvious outlier in deaths is "pneumonia" and Covid-19.

Why are yall fighting the obvious answer that people are dying without being tested and their deaths are being attributed to pneumonia because covid isnt confirmed. Its not some insane red string on a bulletin board conspiracy theory. I know it makes you face the reality that you don't like but anyone with half a brain can see what is happening with the data here.

We got actual death numbers taken from death certificates in 2020 from the CDC and chuds want to know if there are anctidotal reports from front line workers that support it?

Good grief, anything to sow a seed of doubt in a reality you don't like.

As opposed to getting all worked up over something that you can't change and doesn't affect you?

See the article I posted. These pathetic losers need conspiracy theories to make them feel special.

As opposed to getting all worked up over something that you can't change and doesn't affect you?
It does affect me. It affects everyone in america. Florida is using their cooked numbers to open theme parks and tourism. People are going to travel to Florida from all over the country. Those people eventually come home.

It does affect me. It affects everyone in america. Florida is using their cooked numbers to open theme parks and tourism. People are going to travel to Florida from all over the country. Those people eventually come home.
Golly, I hope we don't get a huge outbreak like what we saw in Wisconsin after the election last month.

Golly, I hope we don't get a huge outbreak like what we saw in Wisconsin after the election last month.

Good point. It's not like the virus has spread all over the world due to people traveling or anything.

As long as people are wearing masks they'll be fine.

But downplaying the numbers influences peoples behavior. If you want to open the economy up and leave it to people to make their own decisions, I understand that argument. But, people should still have accurate information they can use to make those decisions, and it clearly doesnt appear they are getting accurate information in Florida.

But downplaying the numbers influences peoples behavior. If you want to open the economy up and leave it to people to make their own decisions, I understand that argument. But, people should still have accurate information they can use to make those decisions, and it clearly doesnt appear they are getting accurate information in Florida.
Somehow I doubt that a person is going to go to World-o-meter and change their mind about flying to Florida if there are 6k deaths instead of 2k. People already know the risks.

Somehow I doubt that a person is going to go to World-o-meter and change their mind about flying to Florida if there are 6k deaths instead of 2k. People already know the risks.

You dont know what people will do, and our governments owe it to our citizens to provide accurate information. Just last week DeSantis was making Florida out to be a huge success story and lambasting the media and acting as if Florida has handled this terrifically. Looking at these #s, it appears pretty obvious he is lying. If you dont think it will affect peoples behavior, then there is no reason to lie about it in the first place.

We pay for these institutions to report accurate data so we can make informed decisions about our own lives. Not so we can have them downplay the risks to encourage business activity. This is china level bullshit.

We pay for these institutions to report accurate data so we can make informed decisions about our own lives. Not so we can have them downplay the risks to encourage business activity. This is china level bullshit.

Yup. But DeSantis is in the Trump wing of the Republican party so they dont care what he says or does, they will defend it like good little cult members should.

Yup. But DeSantis is in the Trump wing of the Republican party so they dont care what he says or does, they will defend it like good little cult members should.

He absolutely is not. He has Governed in a very moderate way and has won praise from alot of left leaning people in this State. Sorry, your bullshit lies aren't going to go unchallenged here.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Tin foil hats are out today. ;)

I think car crash victims are also covid deaths. The covid can get on the road and create all kinds of fatalities. We must not go outside or only 99.89% will survive.

If it is so tin foil hattish you should be able to explain the reason for the surgence in pneumonia deaths. But you cant do that, other than to blame it on people staying inside, which is of course beyond stupid.

He absolutely is not. He has Governed in a very moderate way and has won praise from alot of left leaning people in this State. Sorry, your bullshit lies aren't going to go unchallenged here.

If I am giving you bullshit lies then explain why pneumonia deaths in Florida are well above the norm? THere has to be a reason for it, pneumonia isnt something that just happens out of the blue. Im not the one lying to you dude, put 2 and 2 together for once in your life. ANd part of his approval ratings I am sure is due to how great FLorida has handled this, but it is more than obvious they arent being truthful with how well they have handled this.

Last edited:
I just did some quick numbers for the top 20 states in total cases.

Average CFR- .06
Florida CFR- .04 (14th out of 20)
Florida testing per mil- 10th out of 20

So average testing, somewhat better than average CFR.

If we assume FCs 4k additional deaths, Florida has a CFR of .11, which is the highest of all 20 states by .02 and .03 higher than New York.

I'd say its more plausible that Florida's numbers as reported are accurate as opposed to the conspiracy theory in this thread.

I just did some quick numbers for the top 20 states in total cases.

Average CFR- .06
Florida CFR- .04 (14th out of 20)
Florida testing per mil- 10th out of 20

So average testing, somewhat better than average CFR.

If we assume FCs 4k additional deaths, Florida has a CFR of .11, which is the highest of all 20 states by .02 and .03 higher than New York.

I'd say its more plausible that Florida's numbers as reported are accurate as opposed to the conspiracy theory in this thread.

So then what is the cause for the surgence in pneumonia deaths? You guys can write this off as a conspiracy all you want, but not a single one of you can answer that question. There very well might be a legitimate answer to that question, but until one of you, or the government of Florida can explain this then I am going to be pretty damn suspicious that they are pulling some China style BS over your eyes.

If I am giving you bullshit lies then explain why pneumonia deaths in Florida are well above the norm? THere has to be a reason for it, pneumonia isnt something that just happens out of the blue. Im not the one lying to you dude, put 2 and 2 together for once in your life. ANd part of his approval ratings I am sure is due to how great FLorida has handled this, but it is more than obvious they arent being truthful with how well they have handled this.

What if I told you that we probably just need to wait for numbers to reconcile, given that we had a 2nd flu peak in 2020 which just happened to coincide with COVID? And that maybe, just maybe, this is not sign of some conspiracy but rather a process to work through numbers in the middle of chaos?

You're just crying because I won't join you in agreeing that DeSantis is an evil mastermind that has convinced literally every hospital worker in the state to fudge numbers on deaths. It's so probable!

California has roughly the same ratios of COVID deaths to pneumonia and COVID/INfluenza/Pneumonia deaths (notice there are 3 possible categories in play here?/) that FLorida does. Maybe you should start a conspiracy theory about Governor Newsome cooking those numbers too. He's in on it!

It's sad to watch you guys cling to any level of shit in the name of partisan crying.

ADVERTISEMENT