ADVERTISEMENT

Pnumonia deaths in Florida are through the roof, seems like we know why covid deaths are so low.

So a sudden increase in testing has confirmed this post from before the case count boom.

People were dying of covid in these states and the states werent testing so their numbers looked good. As soon as they started testing the reality showed through in each of the three states I mentioned. These pneumonia deaths were/are covid deaths.

California now has over 10k pneumonia deaths.
Florida has about 7k
Texas has 6k

23k pneumonia deaths in three states with only 11k covid deaths. Weird.
At this point it should be pretty clear that under testing up front was a strategy to underreport Covid19 deaths in the early months of the outbreak in order to pave the way for reopening. The irony is there is such a spike happening now in places like Florida, that bars and restaurants are voluntarily closing until it gets under control.

At this point it should be pretty clear that under testing up front was a strategy to underreport Covid19 deaths in the early months of the outbreak in order to pave the way for reopening. The irony is there is such a spike happening now in places like Florida, that bars and restaurants are voluntarily closing until it gets under control.

There's no strategy there, it makes no sense. "Let's act like people aren't dying so we can reopen and then have a huge bounce in deaths and nobody will notice". Thats a strategy guaranteed to fail.

There's no strategy there, it makes no sense. "Let's act like people aren't dying so we can reopen and then have a huge bounce in deaths and nobody will notice". Thats a strategy guaranteed to fail.
There hasnt been a bounce in covid deaths. Only pneumonia deaths and people havent noticed yet.

Florida deaths have flatlined between 40 and 60 for literally months. While pneumonia deaths are way up.

Florida deaths have flatlined between 40 and 60 for literally months. While pneumonia deaths are way up.
Whats the end goal? To have a temporary bounce in the economy just to have it crash later and be blamed for hundreds or thousands of deaths? Like people won't find out?

Whats the end goal? To have a temporary bounce in the economy just to have it crash later and be blamed for hundreds or thousands of deaths? Like people won't find out?
The goal is to appeal to his conservative base who doesn’t think portions of the economy should be restricted during the pandemic. I’m sure he hopes that cases and deaths don’t spike by opening up, but as there is little way to prove how many lives are saved by any measures it is a relatively low risk strategy.

“Most people who get COVID-19 have mild or moderate symptoms like coughing, a fever, and shortness of breath. But some who catch the new coronavirus get severe pneumonia in both lungs.”

It is actually very possible since Covid is a strand of Viral Pneumonia that these cases are being reported as just Pneumonia since only light involvement in the lungs or one lung. Its also a possibility that some of the Covid numbers are being incorrectly labeled since the symptoms are identical.

I’m less interested in positive tests and more interested in Hospitalization rates

Where do you see current and past pneumonia deaths?
Op of this thread has the CDC link broken down by state for Covid Flu Pneumonia. That same link is updated regularly but the data lags by a few weeks. The real time number woulf be much higher.

Soon only 99.98% of us will survive.
It's this kind of dumbass bullshit that has caused a new spike in coronavirus infections and is likely to stall reopening plans for schools and sports.

But when UCF doesn't play football this fall, I'm sure it will be somebody else's fault by then.

Betas will be scared regardless to ever open. Not going away just because you're scared. The minute it opens up it is going to spike. Regardless of today, tomorrow, or two months.

Get healthy and eat right. Life will go on. Just like with the flu.
You understand for things like sports to occur in the fall we need to be winding down on infections and not ramping up right? Regardless of healthy eating habits, if we still have a shitload of cases and players testing positive in roughly 2 months when football season begins it will be a problem.

Trump admitted at his rally to telling his people to slow down testing so the #s wouldnt look as high, which might very well explain the numbers in Florida. And also, why in the world would he admit that?

"You know testing is a double-edged sword," Trump said while complaining about media coverage of his handling of the virus. He said that the US has now tested some 25 million people. "Here's the bad part... when you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people; you're going to find more cases. So I said to my people, slow the testing down please."

Trump admitted at his rally to telling his people to slow down testing so the #s wouldnt look as high, which might very well explain the numbers in Florida. And also, why in the world would he admit that?

"You know testing is a double-edged sword," Trump said while complaining about media coverage of his handling of the virus. He said that the US has now tested some 25 million people. "Here's the bad part... when you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people; you're going to find more cases. So I said to my people, slow the testing down please."
For the love of god please tell me that is a made up quote.

For the love of god please tell me that is a made up quote.
Unfortunately its not.
Typical TDS obsessed over his every word

Taken out of context and totally tongue in cheek. Sad

It most certainly is not taken out of context.
He used the 10 year old kid with the sniffles as an example. Why didn’t you mention that?

It’s pathetic that a grown man can let Trump take over his every thought. Your weakness is a sign of a lack of intelligence. This guy is so far up your ass it’s amazing that you can breath

He used the 10 year old kid with the sniffles as an example. Why didn’t you mention that?

It’s pathetic that a grown man can let Trump take over his every thought. Your weakness is a sign of a lack of intelligence. This guy is so far up your ass it’s amazing that you can breath
Yeah, 2 posts is an obvious sign Trump takes over my every thought. Very reasonable post Mike.

CNN saying that Trump is using racist terms to name the virus. Classic

Yeah, 2 posts is an obvious sign Trump takes over my every thought. Very reasonable post Mike.
You don’t like Trump, so you will accentuate his every quote. I get it. Vote Biden if you think the country will be better off solely based on his unprecedented professionalism

You don’t like Trump, so you will accentuate his every quote. I get it. Vote Biden if you think the country will be better off solely based on his unprecedented professionalism

And you love Trump so you excuse every thing he says, we all get that. And I am voting Biden, pretty sure I have told you that before.

It’s really a colossal waste of time to convince never Trumpers of anything, so unfortunately it’s probably best to just point out how obsessed they are with his every word.

And you love Trump so you excuse every thing he says, we all get that.
I excuse irrelevant BS that doesn’t affect me or the country in the grand scheme of things

Tweets, etc don’t bother me in the least

it’s probably best to just point out how obsessed they are
giphy.gif

And you love Trump so you excuse every thing he says, we all get that. And I am voting Biden, pretty sure I have told you that before.
You’re voting for Biden because you don’t like Trump. The guy is a cognitive mess and is trying to get out of debating because he has dementia. That’s sad

You’re voting for Biden because you don’t like Trump. The guy is a cognitive mess and is trying to get out of debating because he has dementia. That’s sad

Biden isnt trying to get out of debating. Trump is pushing for more debates because he knows he is losing, but every general election in recent memory has had 3 debates. Biden hasnt remotely said anything about trying to get out of the debates that have been approved and scheduled for months.

Biden isnt trying to get out of debating. Trump is pushing for more debates because he knows he is losing, but every general election in recent memory has had 3 debates, and Biden hasnt remotely said anything about trying to get out of the debates that have been approved and scheduled for months.
Ha! Imagine a president wanting to go head to head with his opponent more to show America how pathetic that opponent is. Crazy stuff

Ha! Imagine a president wanting to go head to head with his opponent more to show how pathetic that opponent is. Crazy stuff

What you are missing is this is desperation on Trump's part. No sitting president wants more debates, unless they feel like their campaign and presidency isnt going well. The 3 debates are already going to be basically meaningless. Nobody's opinion of Trump is going to be swayed either way by these debates.

I’m not going to go through the usual wordy 6 hour mental gymnastics with you once again @Cubs79 I know you love to get in the last word. Goodnight

Bump for 8200 florida Pneumonia deaths. When i made this thread they had 5200.

Why is that 3k difference significant? Well, thats the amount they get in a bad YEAR for pneumonia. Its been less than 8 weeks and you have added an entire year of pneumonia deaths.

Bump for 8200 florida Pneumonia deaths. When i made this thread they had 5200.

Why is that 3k difference significant? Well, thats the amount they get in a bad YEAR for pneumonia. Its been less than 8 weeks and you have added an entire year of pneumonia deaths.

omg you better get to the bottom of this conspiracy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT