ADVERTISEMENT

Politics Free Friday!

mach3ucf

Golden Knight
Apr 24, 2003
It has been a while since we had one of these..

I'll start it off. Boat Show this weekend, and Happy Valentine's Day, make sure you do something, otherwise you'll be in the doghouse.

12718289_10153926721877929_5845914227353266914_n.jpg

I'm going to see Deadpool tonight! YAY! And tomorrow is yoga, then a baby hangout date and then Galentine's Day at Redlight Redlight with a few ladies and a packed Sunday Funday, Valentine's Day edition, with brunch, free museums, dragon festival, and homemade dinner! I'm very excited for this weekend!

I'm going to see Deadpool tonight! YAY! And tomorrow is yoga, then a baby hangout date and then Galentine's Day at Redlight Redlight with a few ladies and a packed Sunday Funday, Valentine's Day edition, with brunch, free museums, dragon festival, and homemade dinner! I'm very excited for this weekend!
The ex saw Deadpool last night and said it was awesome.

Awkward, Cause Israel is trying their best to not kill Palestinians.. They actually have paramedics to treat those that just stabbed Israelis. Also the Media there stages incidents, to make money off of the Palestinian Plight, even though they are actors..

A few of these are actually funny, but sadly they were used by world Media outlets..
photo-crisis-op.jpg

screenshot_288.png

tumblr_ntwv703sk61s4lolfo1_500.jpg

Di72Wx7.jpg

Pallywood_at_work..jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I put a new blue tarp over and vacuumed out the dog house. I am now prepared. Washed the dirty blanket that was in it as well.:sunglasses:

Miami boat show is a scam. The real boat show is free and is across the fountain Blue hotel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT