ADVERTISEMENT

Post Corona Economic Recovery

I can just imagine the first debate when trump challenges Joe on this. It won't be nearly as well worded as that op-ed, I'll guarantee you that much.
I find it fascinating to watch Red Hats gleefully anticipate future POTUS debates between Biden and Trump.

I will acknowledge that Biden has made his fair share of cringe-worthy gaffs during the Primary debate season. But it's like these people are totally oblivious to the constant batshit crazy remarks coming out of Trump's mouth.

I predict when they happen that: 1) nothing of any real merit is discussed; 2) both sides will highlight the stupid gaffs of the other candidate; and 3) they won't change the needle one way or the other.

No matter how much you Trumpsters want to disparage him, Biden is poised to take back the Rust Belt States that Hillary lost. How Trump overcomes that and wins reelection is a mystery I'm sure you guys can clue the rest of us in on.

You walked right into it.

Doesn't really matter if Joe wrote it or not. He has a comprehensive plan which is public for everyone to critic and the POTUS does not. If POTUS did have a plan, I doubt that he would have written it as well.
Change the authors name to Donald Trump. Still think its a comprehensive plan?

Change the authors name to Donald Trump. Still think its a comprehensive plan?
Trump authoring a plan???!?
rofl.gif

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I find it fascinating to watch Red Hats gleefully anticipate future POTUS debates between Biden and Trump.

I will acknowledge that Biden has made his fair share of cringe-worthy gaffs during the Primary debate season. But it's like these people are totally oblivious to the constant batshit crazy remarks coming out of Trump's mouth.

I predict when they happen that: 1) nothing of any real merit is discussed; 2) both sides will highlight the stupid gaffs of the other candidate; and 3) they won't change the needle one way or the other.

No matter how much you Trumpsters want to disparage him, Biden is poised to take back the Rust Belt States that Hillary lost. How Trump overcomes that and wins reelection is a mystery I'm sure you guys can clue the rest of us in on.
You missed the point. Biden can't write his own op-ed that he has no real-time challenges, and during the debates he got flustered and tongue-tied at softball questions. Trump is not a good debater but he makes others uncomfortable. Biden is in no condition to deal with easy questions in real time let alone dealing with an extremely aggressive competitor.

You missed the point. Biden can't write his own op-ed that he has no real-time challenges, and during the debates he got flustered and tongue-tied at softball questions. Trump is not a good debater but he makes others uncomfortable. Biden is in no condition to deal with easy questions in real time let alone dealing with an extremely aggressive competitor.

Hillary looked more than comfortable against Trump in debates, so I dont think that is true at all.

Biden just went through a heated Democratic primary, he will be fine. He isnt the greatest speaker by any means, but you are acting like he will just sit there like a deer in head lights, which wont be the case.

Hillary looked more than comfortable against Trump in debates, so I dont think that is true at all.

Biden just went through a heated Democratic primary, he will be fine. He isnt the greatest speaker by any means, but you are acting like he will just sit there like a deer in head lights, which wont be the case.

In a 2 person debate with the other person antagonizing him is a perfect set up for Joe. Biden doesn't do well in debates with 12 people where you only have 30 seconds to respond. In presidential debates, you essentially have as much or as little time as you want to make your point. Biden was way better in the smaller debates. However, Trump was better on a debate stage with 12 other people. Not as good one on one.

Biden’s dementia is getting worse every month. The guy isn’t fit to babysit, let alone be president.

Let’s vote for the guy who’s campaign slogan is:

“Let’s get to November as quickly as possible before my mind is totally gone!”

Anyone who can’t see Biden’s signs of early dementia is blind and in for a big surprise

Biden’s dementia is getting worse every month. The guy isn’t fit to babysit, let alone be president.

Let’s vote for the guy who’s campaign slogan is:

“Let’s get to November as quickly as possible before my mind is totally gone!”

Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. :D

So... I look at today’s news and what’s everyone talking about?

OPENING UP THE ECONOMY.

TRUMP MISSED IT BY ONE DAY!!!

Biden won't even be aware enough to be a deer in headlights.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
But he is ready to be the official groper/sniffer n chief.
You know that our resident Red Hats have no bullets left in their guns when they go all-in on an accusation of sexual misconduct against Biden.

Our Trumpsters laugh and ridicule over 43 formal allegations of sexual misconduct by Trump but we're to believe that 1 allegation against Joe is get-out-of-the-race worthy. :)

In a 2 person debate with the other person antagonizing him is a perfect set up for Joe. Biden doesn't do well in debates with 12 people where you only have 30 seconds to respond. In presidential debates, you essentially have as much or as little time as you want to make your point. Biden was way better in the smaller debates. However, Trump was better on a debate stage with 12 other people. Not as good one on one.

Did you not see the video of Biden being asked a question about gun control from a low level worker and Biden immediately said "we can take this outside". There was no pressure in that situation because he was generally surrounded by people friendly to him and had support staff and he still went off.

I'm not saying that trump "wins" the debate because he's a terrible communicator, but he'll take Joe so far out of his comfort zone that he'll probably respond like a nursing home patient in a wheelchair that wants to get into a fist fight.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
When it comes to opening the economy back up, Trump talks about it being the "toughest decision he'll ever make in his life."

I heard that and thought 'WTF?' Why did 'opening the economy back' up suddenly become HIS decision when back when this thing first started and pressure mounted to enact nationwide stay-at-home orders, Trump hid behind the Governors and said it was each state's decision to stay open or close.

Weird how the exact same process in reverse suddenly has a different decision-maker. :)

When it comes to opening the economy back up, Trump talks about it being the "toughest decision he'll ever make in his life."

I heard that and thought 'WTF?' Why did 'opening the economy back' up suddenly become HIS decision when back when this thing first started and pressure mounted to enact nationwide stay-at-home orders, Trump hid behind the Governors and said it was each state's decision to stay open or close.

Weird how the exact same process in reverse suddenly has a different decision-maker. :)
Sometimes, closing an economy and opening them aren’t as simple as driving a car forward and then in reverse down an empty street, but I wouldn’t expect you to have the intelligence to see that since your brain is so occupied with TDS

You people are so fukcing stupid that you shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Why do I need to explain this to you. If you weren’t so stupid, you realize how dumb you are

You people are so fukcing stupid that you shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Why do I need to explain this to you. If you weren’t so stupid, you realize how dumb you are
Yep, I'm so stupid and so dumb, I guess you'll have to take a moment and explain it to me.

You and your Red Hat buddies were all about lecturing me that Trump legally COULDN'T mandate a nationwide stay-at-home order short of declaring martial law. So the shutdown consisted of a piece-meal, state-by-state decision (or suggestion) on the part of each Governor.

But NOW according to the same guy you defended when he hid behind the Governors, it's totally acceptable for Trump to jump in and supersede those individual state decisions and declare a nationwide 'we're open for business' day.

How's that work?

Yep, I'm so stupid and so dumb, I guess you'll have to take a moment and explain it to me.

You and your Red Hat buddies were all about lecturing me that Trump legally COULDN'T mandate a nationwide stay-at-home order short of declaring martial law. So the shutdown consisted of a piece-meal, state-by-state decision (or suggestion) on the part of each Governor.

But NOW according to the same guy you defended when he hid behind the Governors, it's totally acceptable for Trump to jump in and supersede those individual state decisions and declare a nationwide 'we're open for business' day.

How's that work?
giphy.gif

Reactions: DaShuckster

How's that work?
It’s very simple you big dummy. He’s NOT declaring a nationwide “we are open for business” day. When there is one, I’m sure you’ll let us all know about it.

Democratic governors in the hardest hit infection areas want to reopen the economy as a shared decision.

Interesting ;). Appears they want an opening sooner than later. I thought we wanted to beta male it and hide in the dark for 18 months?

Last edited:
Did you not see the video of Biden being asked a question about gun control from a low level worker and Biden immediately said "we can take this outside". There was no pressure in that situation because he was generally surrounded by people friendly to him and had support staff and he still went off.

I'm not saying that trump "wins" the debate because he's a terrible communicator, but he'll take Joe so far out of his comfort zone that he'll probably respond like a nursing home patient in a wheelchair that wants to get into a fist fight.
That was great! Ted Cruz should have responded that way in 2016 when he got confronted by a factory worker.

Democratic governors in the hardest hit infection areas want to reopen the economy as a shared decision.

Interesting ;). Appears they want an opening sooner than later. I thought we wanted to beta male it and hide in the dark for 18 months?
They aren't gonna be told by Trump what and when to do it. Nice try to move the discussion.

I asked you what businesses needed to open so the economy would be saved and you came up with "summer camps" the truth is that the economy is already pretty open there's just no demand or consumption. You'll see soon enough.

I asked you what businesses needed to open so the economy would be saved and you came up with "summer camps" the truth is that the economy is already pretty open there's just no demand or consumption. You'll see soon enough.

Of course there can't be consumption if stores aren't open. A lot of these stores closed for months and months will fail. They still have fixed costs to deal with. Then no jobs to return to later. These worse hit states are making their own joint deal on when to open so we are definitely going to be opening sooner than you think. Honestly those states are the ones that need to wait a bit longer.

I'm trying to buy furniture right now and those stores aren't open. Another example

Of course there can't be consumption if stores aren't open. A lot of these stores closed for months and months will fail. They still have fixed costs to deal with. Then no jobs to return to later. These worse hit states are making their own joint deal on when to open so we are definitely going to be opening sooner than you think. Honestly those states are the ones that need to wait a bit longer.

I'm trying to buy furniture right now and those stores aren't open. Another example
What stores should Open? What can't you buy right now? You can buy furniture this very moment.

Y'all wanna talk about dementia? Did you see that shit show last night?

Naw, it was great. Another #win over little losers like yourself. He was in control, totally, you're just a TDS snowflake. He says words, you cry tears. Quit being a little bitch. That wasn't a meltdown--that was a THROWDOWN.

You're so disgraceful.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You know that our resident Red Hats have no bullets left in their guns when they go all-in on an accusation of sexual misconduct against Biden.

Our Trumpsters laugh and ridicule over 43 formal allegations of sexual misconduct by Trump but we're to believe that 1 allegation against Joe is get-out-of-the-race worthy. :)

I wasn't even talking of the sexual accusation, just the dozens of videos of him rubbing necks and shoulders, and sniffing the hair of women, young women and sometimes kids.

It was an amazing 20 minutes. Tell me what was a shitshow about it? It was accurate.

Be a man and post that in the Dungeon

1.) He doesn't know the Constitution.
2.) He gets angry when asked simple questions.
3.) He says one thing one day and something different the next.
4.) He is using my time and tax money to pick petty fights with reporters.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
That 20 minutes didn’t include any of that. Obviously, you’re not paying attention.

Additionally, reporters are constantly picking fights with HIM. WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON?

Your #2 and #3 are the same

Of course he’s saying different things on different days. WTF?

Last edited:

1) Wtf are you talking about? YOU don’t know the constitution. TDS.
2) He’s not angry! You’re angry. TDS.
3) it’s you who misremember. TDS.
4) it says as plain as day in the constitution, article 12 section 4 that he can use your time and tax money. T. D. S.

You’re so disgraceful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT