ADVERTISEMENT

Post Corona Economic Recovery

So.., Trump is supposed to make these decisions based on the stock market?

Isn’t this what the left wingers have been criticizing him about all along?? How ironic. Make up your mind

At least Pelosi and De Blasio, were out warning everyone about this. Trump should have made his decisions based on their recommendations.

So.., Trump is supposed to make these decisions based on the stock market?

Isn’t this what the left wingers have been criticizing him about all along?? How ironic. Make up your mind
I was just pointing out why he glosses over February when asked about actions that were taken. Because in February and into March he was doing rallies and telling people it was a democratic hoax, there were 15 cases that would soon be 0, it would magically disappear, etc. All the while it was silently spreading through the country.

At least Pelosi and De Blasio, were out warning everyone about this. Trump should have made his decisions based on their recommendations.
Trump has literally every resource one could have at his disposal to be knowledgeable about the virus. There is not a person on the planet who has more power. If his failure was that he didn’t know because those around him weren’t informed, then it is still his failure for surrounding himself with that circle. I mean there were people on this board stating that based on the timing of the first Washington cases that this was already becoming widespread. This on the day Trump held a rally.

Trump has literally every resource one could have at his disposal to be knowledgeable about the virus. There is not a person on the planet who has more power. If his failure was that he didn’t know because those around him weren’t informed, then it is still his failure for surrounding himself with that circle. I mean there were people on this board stating that based on the timing of the first Washington cases that this was already becoming widespread. This on the day Trump held a rally.

As long as China doesn't change, we are going to deal with nasty viruses. Better man up and get used to it unless we actually confront China. We can't shut down the entire country for months at a time.

Reactions: AAC6800
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT