ADVERTISEMENT

Post Corona Economic Recovery

When asked by the CBS reporter what he did in February, Trump stole from the standard WC playbook his followers use. Instead of answering the question, he resorted to a personal attack.

Reporters act like this on a regular basis with Trump. I have no issues with him fighting back. This wasn't the normal back and forth with Obama which is the bias part of it. Once you control the media you control everything. Democrats live on brain dead folks that will eat up the fake news.

Reporters act like this on a regular basis with Trump. I have no issues with him fighting back. This wasn't the normal back and forth with Obama which is the bias part of it. Once you control the media you control everything. Democrats live on brain dead folks that will eat up the fake news.

They didn't treat Bush like this either.

Reporters act like this on a regular basis with Trump. I have no issues with him fighting back.
The question followed a White House-produced video defending Trump's actions in the face of last weekend's NYT article. It must be heart-warming for everybody to know their tax-payer dollars went to produce that ridiculous infomercial. The video carefully cherry-picked it's sound bites and information to create the illusion that Trump was heavy on this corona virus thing from the very beginning.

The reporter correctly noted that there was literally nothing about the President's actions during the month of February in the video and asked him why?

Given we're taking about a period of only 3 and a half months, the absence of a whole month does seem rather...odd, don't you think?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
She attacked him. She has no idea what was done in February.

She asked and he acted like a 12 year old. Asking questions that you don't want to answer is not attacking. It does feel that way though.

The question followed a White House-produced video defending Trump's actions in the face of last weekend's NYT article. It must be heart-warming for everybody to know their tax-payer dollars went to produce that ridiculous infomercial. The video carefully cherry-picked it's sound bites and information to create the illusion that Trump was heavy on this corona virus thing from the very beginning.

The reporter correctly noted that there was literally nothing about the President's actions during the month of February in the video and asked him why?

Given we're taking about a period of only 3 and a half months, the absence of a whole month does seem rather...odd, don't you think?
Now the new moved goalpost argument for the day is the dreaded lost month of February.
Let’s go back to February and relive what was going on. It’s now April 14th

She asked and he acted like a 12 year old. Asking questions that you don't want to answer is not attacking. It does feel that way though.
The media is inexcusably attacking him and he has the right to attack them back. You can have a sheep in office if you want.

That’s how you play the game

Reactions: AAC6800
She is a terrible reporter. You ask the question and get the answer, if you don't like the answer you seek clarification. She just wanted to talk over him with her "points".

SHe was talking over him because he wasnt answering the question. She was specifically asking him about February, and he kept going back to January and then started rambling about Biden.

The media is inexcusably attacking him and he has the right to attack them back. You can have a sheep in office if you want.

The best way to "attack" back is by giving good answers to the questions you are being asked. The CBS reports questions were perfectly valid and he kept avoiding them.

They didn't treat Bush like this either.

And Bush didnt treat them like Trump does. Asking legitimate questions and getting berated for it isnt the fault of the reporters, it is the fault of the person unprepared to answer the questions.

The best way to "attack" back is by giving good answers to the questions you are being asked. The CBS reports questions were perfectly valid and he kept avoiding them.
Did he not say “lots of things and that he would provide a list.” I guess a 20 minute presidential campaign wasn’t really ENOUGH for democrats now. When they have their own agenda, that goes out the window and 30 minutes or more is good

Did he not say “lots of things and that he would provide a list.” I guess a 20 minute presidential campaign wasn’t really ENOUGH for democrats now. When they have their own agenda, that goes out the window and 30 minutes or more is good

He kept going back to January when she was specifically asking about February, which is why she kept asking. Then he went off on Biden. He was avoiding answering the question and it was more than obvious.

He kept going back to January when she was specifically asking about February, which is why she kept asking. Then he went off on Biden. He was avoiding answering the question and it was more than obvious.
Trump had an agenda. He made that clear. He also made it clear that he wasn’t going to spend all day on this. She attacked him and he attacked back. He wasn’t ready to list out things that happened in February and he said that he would provide a list. You’re not a Trump guy, so once again you think the media attacks are OK

Trump had an agenda. He made that clear. He also made it clear that he wasn’t going to spend all day on this. She attacked him and he attacked back. He wasn’t ready to list out things that happened in February and he said that he would provide a list. You’re not a Trump guy, so once again you think the media attacks are OK

Asking a question isnt attacking someone, how sensitive can you possibly be to think that?

ANd you are a Trump guy so you blame others for anything he does. Trump can't be wrong in your world, he can only be wronged. Is that about right?

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Asking a question isnt attacking someone, how sensitive can you possibly be to think that?

ANd you are a Trump guy so you blame others for anything he does. Trump can't be wrong in your world, he can only be wronged. Is that about right?
The media has been attacking him relentlessly for 4 years. The reporter was confrontational. It was once again unnecessary. She was once again playing the blame game. Nothing else. If you don’t see all the above, I can’t help you there

DR. Fauci, on Jan26, and Jan 29. said there was little threat to the US, and early in March he told healthy young people to go ahead and go on cruises. No one thought in FEB this was going to be as bad as it turned out. China lied and the W.H.O. as well as officials at the CDC were going on the lies China told. Even the beloved Cuomo was talking about NY not closing and New Yorkers being a group no easily scared.

I will give you that Trump didn't know more than the CDC in Feb, and didn't act faster than they suggested he act. I will also remind all the TDS folks here, that Biden, Pelosi, the press, all were beating him up for the travel ban, and calling him racist and more for doing it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
DR. Fauci, on Jan26, and Jan 29. said there was little threat to the US, and early in March he told healthy young people to go ahead and go on cruises. No one thought in FEB this was going to be as bad as it turned out. China lied and the W.H.O. as well as officials at the CDC were going on the lies China told. Even the beloved Cuomo was talking about NY not closing and New Yorkers being a group no easily scared.

I will give you that Trump didn't know more than the CDC in Feb, and didn't act faster than they suggested he act. I will also remind all the TDS folks here, that Biden, Pelosi, the press, all were beating him up for the travel ban, and calling him racist and more for doing it.

Pelosi and other Democrats were also making to a racial issue instead of virus issue that is highly contagious which came out of China (like usual). Inviting people to go to Chinatown parades like idiots.

The media has been attacking him relentlessly for 4 years. The reporter was confrontational. It was once again unnecessary. She was once again playing the blame game. Nothing else. If you don’t see all the above, I can’t help you there

We just live in different worlds. Asking a question to me is not confrontational in the slightest.

It isn’t to me either. However, the tone is there and it’s been relentless

Again, we just live in different worlds. I expect our leaders to be asked questions, and some of them might be tough questions (although her question wasnt really that tough of a question).

5c6.jpg
When it comes to opening the economy back up, Trump talks about it being the "toughest decision he'll ever make in his life."

I heard that and thought 'WTF?' Why did 'opening the economy back' up suddenly become HIS decision when back when this thing first started and pressure mounted to enact nationwide stay-at-home orders, Trump hid behind the Governors and said it was each state's decision to stay open or close.

Weird how the exact same process in reverse suddenly has a different decision-maker. :)
This needed a new post by Shookster seeking attention [roll]

I remember what was going on in February. Trump was doing campaign rallies packing thousands of people in closed spaces. It’s no wonder he wants to gloss over that. He had a rally on February 28th. By that point the stock market had already plummeted 4k points, but I’m sure he had no idea what the situation was. He would go on to have a rally March 2nd as well.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I remember what was going on in February. Trump was doing campaign rallies packing thousands of people in closed spaces. It’s no wonder he wants to gloss over that. He had a rally on February 28th. By that point the stock market had already plummeted 4k points, but I’m sure he had no idea what the situation was. He would go on to have a rally March 2nd as well.
I remembered that in February and early March that you were predicting that millions would die, so I guess Trump performed pretty admirably and you did not. Pelosi wanted parties in Chinatown.

I’m sure you’re disappointed that we aren’t all going to die.

I remembered that in February and early March that you were predicting that millions would die, so I guess Trump performed pretty admirably and you did not. Pelosi wanted parties in Chinatown.

I’m sure you’re disappointed that we aren’t all going to die.
What does this bumbling incoherent stream of thought have to do with the President of the United ****ing States having campaign rallies with thousands of attendees into March?

What does this bumbling incoherent stream of thought have to do with the President of the United ****ing States having campaign rallies with thousands of attendees into March?
Because back then, we weren’t social distancing. Duh!!

8:28 p.m. ET, February 28, 2020
US confirms 64th coronavirus case. The person was a passenger on the Diamond Cruise ship

Then why invite them only to have a fight on my dime? I paid for that BS and he just fought instead of telling me WTF I need to worry about and when can I go back to work.

Then why invite them only to have a fight on my dime? I paid for that BS and he just fought instead of telling me WTF I need to worry about and when can I go back to work.
He tells you enough every day. Stop acting all crazy. You sound like an old “get off my lawn” man. Your taxes didn’t change for 20 minutes. The press literally wastes thousands of minutes on “your dime” every year.

He tells you enough every day. Stop acting all crazy. You sound like an old “get off my lawn” man. Your taxes didn’t change for 20 minutes. The press literally wastes thousands of minutes on “your dime” every year.

Don't invite the press to watch some propaganda video that my tax money paid for. I am your audience, not the damn press!

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Don't invite the press to watch some propaganda video that my tax money paid for. I am your audience, not the damn press!
Your taxes didn’t change. It was all about the Coronavirus response. 100% relevant. You needed to see it and hopefully you learned something

Your boy Dr. Fauci said last night and listen carefully:

Trump has followed EVERY medical recommendation that I have made!!!!

So... that’s what I have to say about your February rally argument.

Last edited:
Your boy Dr. Fauci said last night and listen carefully Dr. Jeremy:

Trump has followed EVERY medical recommendation that I have made!!!!

So... you know where you can shove your stupid February rally argument.
I don’t care about what Fauci did or didn’t say. After the stock market had plummeted on Coronavirus fears, our President was still having campaign rallies into March. A month later we have (likely) millions infected. The information was out there to make an informed decision on practicing social distancing. Then the NBA made his decision for him.

I don’t care about what Fauci
That’s about all I had to read. He acted on Fauci’s recommendations. If he didn’t, you would be criticizing that too. The president isn’t following the NBA, Badminton, or tiddlywinks. He’s following Fauci

That’s what TDS is.

“Wall Street mayhem continues for six-straight days as the threat of coronavirus looms large on the United Sates.”
So.., Trump is supposed to make these decisions based on the stock market?

Isn’t this what the left wingers have been criticizing him about all along?? How ironic. Make up your mind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT