ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump approval at 39% after confirmed obstruction of justice

Can anyone tell me why they would approve of trump blocking subpoenas for people to testify? In what world is that considered ok? How can you possibly not want the truth to be told?

You're really showing your ass and what's frightening is that there are people liking your incoherent posts for no other reason than you're on the same team.

You'd be surprised, I probably agree with you a lot more than you think but you would never take the time to try and learn that bc you're too busy screaming "MAGA" and "leftists". Calm down. You're simply not making sense here.

Your whole map point started over discussion of the "silent majority". You then produce a map of voting precincts that is 95% red. If your argument is that the majority of square miles and/or precincts are red then fine... ZFG. That's nothing to debate.
But Trump did not get the majority of votes from the people. Why are you arguing otherwise? You keep saying if you take out leftists then he has the majority .... Ummm OK? What an odd point. Yes, he won the majority of EC votes but nobody is disputing that and this isn't an EC discussion.

Goddam you people will argue over the dumbest shit and its proof you have zero intention of having an actual conversation. You just want to yell.

All you simply had to say is he had a silent majority of Electoral College votes if that was the profound point you were trying to make. To try an insinuate it's a majority of voters is just not true.

It seems the point you were really trying to make is that the majority of Americans are not leftist extremists. Yea, obviously most people are somewhere in the middle... That's how normal distribution tends to work. Congrats?

Bro, you’re a good poster. But if you’re wanting to have an actual intelligent conversation about the state of the country today, you came to the wrong place. This place is hopeless. Nothing but the extremes screaming at each other with whatever spin they can possibly find to support their “side.”

Your whole map point started over discussion of the "silent majority".

WOW, you need to take a deep breath go back and look at this thread and show me where I ever referenced that map as the silent majority. The only post I made with regards to silent majority was strictly in the context of "the silent majority represents a condition in which the mainstream remains silent which totally misleads public opinion pollsters" The only references I ever made regarding the electoral voting map with the voting precincts were that it represented "mainstream America" and that "more people in far more voting precincts voted for Trump". You are spinning my words but hey if this is not 100% FACTUAL with regards to my comments prove me wrong.........

Reactions: Ucfmikes
WOW, you need to take a deep breath go back and look at this thread and show me where I ever referenced that map as the silent majority. The only post I made with regards to silent majority was strictly in the context of "the silent majority represents a condition in which the mainstream remains silent which totally misleads public opinion pollsters" The only references I ever made regarding the electoral voting map with the voting precincts were that it represented "mainstream America" and that "more people in far more voting precincts voted for Trump". You are spinning my words but hey if this is not 100% FACTUAL with regards to my comments prove me wrong.........
It has to be the silent majority. It can’t be called the silent minority since it resulted in the biggest upset in the history of presidential elections.

I’ll think of a better name for these voters

You have to remember when posting here that there are many left wing extremists who have TDS

They are bitter sore losers who rather have someone in office that is “presidential and proper” more than someone who represent the average American citizen who busts their asses every day at work. Additionally, they can’t comprehend that educated, hard working,
successful people voted for him as well.

They can’t stand ANYTHING TRUMP and the word MAGA.

Any positive accomplishments by Trump will be immediately discredited, ignored or marginalized.

Last edited:
It has to be the silent majority. It can’t be called the silent minority since it resulted in the biggest upset in the history of presidential elections.

I’ll think of a better name for these voters

You have to remember when posting here that there are many left wing extremists who have TDS

They are bitter sore losers who rather have someone in office that is “presidential and proper” more than someone who represent the average American citizen who busts their asses every day at work. Additionally, they can’t comprehend that educated, hard working,
successful people voted for him as well.

They can’t stand ANYTHING TRUMP and the word MAGA.

Any positive accomplishments by Trump will be immediately discredited, ignored or marginalized.
The best name is "the average American ", because support for liberal policies only exists in pockets.

Correct since the average American is not a lunatic left wing zealot like the people on this board

You think you're an average American? You're insane. No one talks like you post unless it's in a manifesto. "Lunatic left wing zealots" is something I would only hear in real life on the news as a terrorists last words so its a little bit ironic seeing you define what average looks like.

You think you're an average American? You're insane. No one talks like you post unless it's in a manifesto. "Lunatic left wing zealots" is something I would only hear in real life on the news as a terrorists last words so its a little bit ironic seeing you define what average looks like.

Lol aren’t you the guy who insisted that $2M in retirement savings isn’t a lot? Pretty average? Remember when I proved that to be insanely wrong and you ran away?

You’re so out of touch with reality. You aren’t an average American, you’re a zealot who buried his head in left wing hate sites daily and regurgitates whatever they say and tell you to think.

Goddamn. Every single day more and more evidence appears that Trump just got played like a fiddle by KJU
totally. But then again, the idiot in chief isn't too smart anyway. Oops, oh I forgot, he's a stable genius. Did he ever release his HS or College grades? ....yeeeah, that's what I thought.....It could be really embarrassing LOL

Can anyone tell me why they would approve of trump blocking subpoenas for people to testify? In what world is that considered ok? How can you possibly not want the truth to be told?
If you're totally innocent and want to show this.....let the data show this. What's he hiding in his taxes? What is he hiding in his grades? Why didn't he speak with his own mouth to Mueller? You've got to be an idiot to not see the trees through the forest here (unless you listen to fox news)

It must really, really suck getting out of bed every morning being bitter about the POTUS. And it is only gonna get worse because based upon the economy, taxes, unemployment, etc. you are gonna have your panties in a wad for at least 6 more years.......
:cool2:

@NinjaKnight conversing with @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm is like 2 cavemen grunting to each other

images

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT