ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump is anti law enforcement

So basically, the nitwits are hinging their TREASON!!! nonsense on whether one word was or wasn’t meant to be included
lulz no, trump obviously saw what a moron he looked like (probably on fox news too lol) and is once again lying to try and cover it up, like hes done dozens of times already.

So basically, the nitwits are hinging their TREASON!!! nonsense on whether one word was or wasn’t meant to be included
I don't think it falls to the level of treason by any stretch, but one word doesn't change many many others that he spoke. Even in his retraction today, Trump says he accepts the IC info that it was Russia, but even still proffered that "it could be others, also"

lulz no, trump obviously saw what a moron he looked like (probably on fox news too lol) and is once again lying to try and cover it up, like hes done dozens of times already.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I was addressing, that being the braindead morons who claim that Trump somehow committed TREASON!

Wow such a strong stance. Crossing off that anyone involved in election meddling should be brought to justice. What a joke.

Contrary to the nitwits insisting that the DOJ indicted those 12 Russians prior to the summit to knife Trump, it turns out Trump was the one who wanted DOJ to announce before he left - to assert more leverage over Putin during the meeting. Bloomberg reporting today.

TREASON!!!

President Donald Trump gave the go-ahead to announce new Russian election-hacking indictments before his meeting with Vladimir Putin rather than after — in the hopes it would strengthen his hand in the talks, according to accounts from people familiar with the decision.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein went to Trump last week and offered him the choice: before or after the Putin summit on Monday in Helsinki? Trump chose before, ultimately putting the issue into the spotlight just 72 hours before the high-stakes meeting, the people said.

Reactions: UCFWayne
In this case, for once, I agree with all the 'grilling' of the President.

Trump has extremely limited humility, and this is one case where he should stop trying to explain things, and eat some extra, humble pie.

I mean, it's really as simple as this ...
  • Trump is tired of people saying he only got elected because of the Russians, because it de-legitimizes not only his victory, but our democracy. But that doesn't mean the Russians didn't interfere.
And in that regard, I have defended the President because the 2012 election had quite a bit to do with not only control of social media -- including 1M opt-ins leading to all 2.2B profiles being accessed -- but the Russians did very much interfere in 2012 as well.

But Trump trying to downplay Russia is not working, and he did look pretty softball. And I am one who has a lot of respect for Oliver Stone, and the revival of the "Russian scare," specially after the Obama 2012 comment about foreign policy.

The Democratic party loved it when they benefited from Russian interference, which has been steadily increasing since before the Georgian War a dozen years ago. But when that changed, and they weren't the "best non-interference candidates" during and after the Ukanian War, of course someone else was going to benefit.

And the Obama campaign of 2012 already showed how to get everything needed. Cambridge Analytica wasn't even needed, and that is still a very loose, guilt-by-brief-association, argument. Let's separate interference from the Trump campaign actually being involved.

Which means, please, the joke/rhetoric comment about telling the Russians to look into Hillary's e-mails would be as useful as the 3rd base coach yelling "Steal." It won't even work the first time, not even with a 'check off,' so one would never do it in the first place.

Very sad day to see Pres of United States denounce federal law enforcement standing side by side with one of the cruelest dictators in the world. Truly embarrassing for every American.
It's simply amazing that we (THE USA) have to put this idiot on display and listen to the stupidity come out of his mouth (or tweets). Sad

It's simply amazing that we (THE USA) have to put this idiot on display and listen to the stupidity come out of his mouth (or tweets). Sad
Well, the US media put him there. Nothing makes me cringe as much as when something stupid comes out of Trump's mouth ... except when the US media response is just as wrong either civics or truth-wise. We deserve what we get as a result.

No solutions, no focus on the actual problems, just rhetoric, counter-rhetoric, etc...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT