ADVERTISEMENT

Proof the Biggest Witch Hunt in the History of U.S. Politics

The Presidency is not Trump's personal fiefdom.

He can't go around pressuring countries to pursue his crackpot conspiracy theories in hopes of bolstering his sagging 2020 election prospects.

Nothing suggests that he pressured anyone. If he had, why would the ukranian president make it a point to say that he didn't feel pressured. Same goes for Australia. If trump was so corrupt that he would coerce the president's of 2 other countries don't you think they would be put off by him and out him to the world?

You've stated dozens of times that trump is Putin's puppet. Ukraine isn't exactly happy with Russia. But somehow, the Ukrainian president lies to protect trump? Explain how this all works.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Nothing suggests that he pressured anyone. If he had, why would the ukranian president make it a point to say that he didn't feel pressured. Same goes for Australia. If trump was so corrupt that he would coerce the president's of 2 other countries don't you think they would be put off by him and out him to the world?

You've stated dozens of times that trump is Putin's puppet. Ukraine isn't exactly happy with Russia. But somehow, the Ukrainian president lies to protect trump? Explain how this all works.
serveimage

Is this really the hill you're going to fight to defend, Crazy?Christ, this is about as straightforward as it gets: Ukraine got 371 million dollars that Trump was previously withholding -- plus we expressed a willingness to sell them missiles.
It is as simple as it gets, the Ukrainian President said he didn’t feel pressured or threatened. Also that he didn’t even know there was a delay in the funding, and you can’t refute them. Well, unless you indulge in your delusions.

It is as simple as it gets, the Ukrainian President said he didn’t feel pressured or threatened. Also that he didn’t even know there was a delay in the funding, and you can’t refute them.
And you can?

That's what this impeachment inquiry is about. Let's wait and see what communication there was between the Trump Administration and Ukraine's newly-elected leader.

The POTUS just admitted to soliciting a foreign gov't to look into his opponent. And THEN asked China to do so.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Is this really the hill you're going to fight to defend, Crazy?Christ, this is about as straightforward as it gets: Ukraine got 371 million dollars that Trump was previously withholding -- plus we expressed a willingness to sell them missiles.

I will continue to be skeptical of everything until I see anything more than speculation and rumor. The left wing media tries connecting dots in a way that's reminiscent of an Alex Jones conspiracy or a jussie smollet hoax so to me it means nothing right now. My objectivity is the hill I'm going to defend whilst others rush to judgment based on nothing more than confirmation bias.

I will continue to be skeptical of everything until I see anything more than speculation and rumor.
Come ON.
Trump stood outside the White House this morning and told reporters on camera that China should investigate the Bidens!!! Are you telling me that's a left-wing conspiracy theory?

The POTUS just admitted to soliciting a foreign gov't to look into his opponent. And THEN asked China to do so.

So let's think about this for a second. Trump is probably the most powerful and well informed man in the world due to his position. Why would he go to three different countries to ask about stuff if there isn't anything there? Political biases aside, it would seem strange to ask China, who he doesn't have a terribly warm relationship with, to look into someone that may potentially be more willing to work with them. Why would he ask Ukraine to look into that same guy when that guy has been pretty vocal about his opposition to Ukraine's biggest enemy? It seems like both countries would have told him to GTFO if there wasn't more to the story, if the story is even true.

So let's think about this for a second. Trump is probably the most powerful and well informed man in the world due to his position.
You're going to tell us that Trump is The Most Well Informed Man in the World? I'm afraid you've already lost me, Crazy.

Why would he go to three different countries to ask about stuff if there isn't anything there?
Because, like many other right-wing nutjobs, he believes in all the conspiracy sh*t, particularly when it involves either justifying his stupid antics or throwing dirt on his poltiical rivals.

The craziest thing about Trump is that when he says stupid sh*t in public, the Red Hats apparently view it as, "See? He has nothing to hide!" instead of the rest of us who view it as, "This guy is truly batsh*t crazy!!! We need to get this idiot out of office before he does something monumentally stupid like fire nukes or get us into a war.

So let's think about this for a second. Trump is probably the most powerful and well informed man in the world due to his position. Why would he go to three different countries to ask about stuff if there isn't anything there? Political biases aside, it would seem strange to ask China, who he doesn't have a terribly warm relationship with, to look into someone that may potentially be more willing to work with them. Why would he ask Ukraine to look into that same guy when that guy has been pretty vocal about his opposition to Ukraine's biggest enemy? It seems like both countries would have told him to GTFO if there wasn't more to the story, if the story is even true.
It doesn't matter. It's illegal to solicit something of value from a foreign governemnt as it pertains to an election in the United States. Full stop. No additional analysis required. It is illegal. Period. He's admitted it several times, he released a "transcript" he just admitted it again today. It's a crime.

If there has been a crime committed by the Bidens the United States justice department has the ability to investigate and would be the place Trump could legally go to pursue an investigation. This should be easy for him since he is directly over the shill AG.

This is not as complicated as you make it seem by adding irrelevant information.

It doesn't matter. It's illegal to solicit something of value from a foreign governemnt as it pertains to an election in the United States. Full stop. No additional analysis required. It is illegal. Period. He's admitted it several times, he released a "transcript" he just admitted it again today. It's a crime.

If there has been a crime committed by the Bidens the United States justice department has the ability to investigate and would be the place Trump could legally go to pursue an investigation. This should be easy for him since he is directly over the shill AG.

This is not as complicated as you make it seem by adding irrelevant information.

Funny thing is, the AG is investigating it as well. Isn't it pretty obvious that there's more to this than just "Biden is a political opponent"? And since when does running for president make you immune to investigations for corrupt or possibly criminal activity? It's not like we are 30 years removed from it, this was 5 years ago.

You're going to tell us that Trump is The Most Well Informed Man in the World? I'm afraid you've already lost me, Crazy.

Because, like many other right-wing nutjobs, he believes in all the conspiracy sh*t, particularly when it involves either justifying his stupid antics or throwing dirt on his poltiical rivals.

The craziest thing about Trump is that when he says stupid sh*t in public, the Red Hats apparently view it as, "See? He has nothing to hide!" instead of the rest of us who view it as, "This guy is truly batsh*t crazy!!! We need to get this idiot out of office before he does something monumentally stupid like fire nukes or get us into a war.
Are you seriously suggesting that the president of the US doesn't have more Intel at his disposal than any other person in the world?

There have been rumors about bidens dealings with both China and Ukraine for over a year. Just like the Russian collusion thing, this warrants an investigation.

Funny thing is, the AG is investigating it as well. Isn't it pretty obvious that there's more to this than just "Biden is a political opponent"? And since when does running for president make you immune to investigations for corrupt or possibly criminal activity? It's not like we are 30 years removed from it, this was 5 years ago.
The AG is investigating it? I know you don't have a source for this because it's just some shit you made up. Prove me wrong.

The AG is investigating it? I know you don't have a source for this because it's just some shit you made up. Prove me wrong.

Bill barr was just in Italy, and is discussing things with Ukraine, Australia, and the UK regarding this very issue.

Bill barr was just in Italy, and is discussing things with Ukraine, Australia, and the UK regarding this very issue.
That's not a source, it's your opinion again and it doesn't even back up your claim that the AG is investigating the Bidens. You're just making shit up.

That's not a source, it's your opinion again and it doesn't even back up your claim that the AG is investigating the Bidens. You're just making shit up.
You're pretty dense. The entire ukranian thing is tied to the Russian collusion investigation. Biden was the point man for Ukraine. If you somehow think that investigating this doesn't involve Biden I really don't know what to tell you.

Why would Barr look into this if it didn't involve people of power like Biden?

You're pretty dense. The entire ukranian thing is tied to the Russian collusion investigation. Biden was the point man for Ukraine. If you somehow think that investigating this doesn't involve Biden I really don't know what to tell you.

Why would Barr look into this if it didn't involve people of power like Biden?
So did you find that source that said the AG is investigating the Bidens or are we still looking for that one?

I'm so tired of people thinking only Trump was involved with the EEU influence. Democrats were all over it. The Czech BIS reports, as well as the FOIA disclosures, list Democrat after Democrat, not just Republicans. In fact, all of it pre-dates Trump, and only Trump and Republican lawyers and associates were involved, just like those registered Democratic party too.

There is no evidence that the Bidens are under investigation by the United States DOJ.

Now that we have determined that @Crazyhole is making shit up with his statement that Biden was being investigated by the AG, reread my post and explain to me how Trump has not committed a crime.

It is illegal for him to even SOLICIT help from Ukraine. It doesn't matter if he gets it. It doesn't matter if Biden is guilty. It doesn't matter if it's quid pro quo. The simple act of soliciting help in an election from a foreign government is illegal and he's done it half a dozen times that we know about and probably 2 dozen more that we dont.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
There is no evidence that the Bidens are under investigation by the United States DOJ.
dont worry, we are just in the preliminary stages on the biden investigation. also youve assured us he did nothing wrong so he should welcome an investigation with no scope what so ever.

Reactions: UCFBS
dont worry, we are just in the preliminary stages on the biden investigation. also youve assured us he did nothing wrong so he should welcome an investigation with no scope what so ever.
^ Truth

Although we might see the return of the 'Vast Right-wing Conspiracy' phrase ... sigh.

Are you seriously suggesting that the president of the US doesn't have more Intel at his disposal than any other person in the world?
I don't dispute that. The question is whether he ever bothers to use it. Remember this is the same guy who publicly sided with Putin over his entire intelligence community and their intel.

Now that we have determined that @Crazyhole is making shit up with his statement that Biden was being investigated by the AG, reread my post and explain to me how Trump has not committed a crime.

It is illegal for him to even SOLICIT help from Ukraine. It doesn't matter if he gets it. It doesn't matter if Biden is guilty. It doesn't matter if it's quid pro quo. The simple act of soliciting help in an election from a foreign government is illegal and he's done it half a dozen times that we know about and probably 2 dozen more that we dont.

Except..........its not illegal. We have a law that states that the Ukraine and the US can work together on investigations.

The bigger question is why are you afraid of this? Trump the dictator? He's barely done anything in the last 3 years. You guys are all pissed off that foreign diplomats stay at his hotels at regular rate but don't care if the vice presidents son is making millions of dollars as an advisor to foreign countries on issues that he knows nothing about.

Did anyone ever consider that when trump asked ukraine to look into Biden, he might have been talking about Hunter?

Except..........its not illegal. We have a law that states that the Ukraine and the US can work together on investigations.

The bigger question is why are you afraid of this? Trump the dictator? He's barely done anything in the last 3 years. You guys are all pissed off that foreign diplomats stay at his hotels at regular rate but don't care if the vice presidents son is making millions of dollars as an advisor to foreign countries on issues that he knows nothing about.

Did anyone ever consider that when trump asked ukraine to look into Biden, he might have been talking about Hunter?
And as we've established the United States DOJ investigation of Joe Biden exists only in your head.

What did Warren do? Trump wants China to investigate her too.
shes a front runner for the potus. im sure shes done something wrong in the past. i think we need an open ended investigation with no defined scope. they need to leave no rock unturned and go in any direction they please. i just have a feeling they will turn up something.

shes a front runner for the potus. im sure shes done something wrong in the past. i think we need an open ended investigation with no defined scope. they need to leave no rock unturned and go in any direction they please. i just have a feeling they will turn up something.

Well she hasn't paid taxes in over a decade. Better investigate that.

CNN has refused to run Trump campaign adds. They say they are inaccurate. If those are CNN’s standards why do they allow any of their “anchors” on?

WHat? She released tax returns and paid over $200k in taxes last year.
Don't bother. This dude tried to bullshit an DOJ investigation of Joe Biden based on only his imagination yesterday. He's not interested in any reality where Trump is in danger of accountability.

Don't bother. This dude tried to bullshit an DOJ investigation of Joe Biden based on only his imagination yesterday. He's not interested in any reality where Trump is in danger of accountability.
yea but i heard from an anonymous source that she didnt. i think we need to investigate it to find out if this is true or not. why do you have a problem with investigations all of the sudden?

yea but i heard from an anonymous source that she didnt. i think we need to investigate it to find out if this is true or not. why do you have a problem with investigations all of the sudden?
You act like a judge didn't sign off on Trump's investigation.

And that people didn't go to jail.

And that Trumps son didn't meet with a Russian spy.

And that Trump didn't ask Russia to hack DNC/Clinton

And that Russia didn't attempt to do it that same day.

And that he didn't get reported for asking a country to interfere in 2020 elections.

And that a transcript didn't show him asking that.

And that he didn't go on national TV and say "yeah I asked them to interfere, and China should too."

And that text messages from US diplomats released today don't outline quid pro quo on security funding based on opening an investigation.

And that Ukraine said this morning they are going to re-investigate Biden's case in the exact same way they were asked to.

That's about the same as an anonymous source right?

You act like a judge didn't sign off on Trump's investigation.

And that people didn't go to jail.

And that Trumps son didn't meet with a Russian spy.

And that Trump didn't ask Russia to hack DNC/Clinton

And that Russia didn't attempt to do it that same day.

And that he didn't get reported for asking a country to interfere in 2020 elections.

And that a transcript didn't show him asking that.

And that he didn't go on national TV and say "yeah I asked them to interfere, and China should too."

And that text messages from US diplomats released today don't outline quid pro quo on security funding based on opening an investigation.

And that Ukraine said this morning they are going to re-investigate Biden's case in the exact same way they were asked to.

That's about the same as an anonymous source right?
tldr

you are so triggered and you should be.

WHat? She released tax returns and paid over $200k in taxes last year.
Slow on the uptake? That's what harry Reid claimed about Mitt Romney and it he later admitted to making it up. The media went crazy looking into it for 2 month .

Accusations are made all the time in politics that are completely fabricated, its par for the course and exactly why I take everything with a grain of salt.

Accusations are made all the time in politics that are completely fabricated, its par for the course and exactly why I take everything with a grain of salt.
Exactly, Crazy. Have you heard the Dems LATEST fabrication? Now they're saying that Trump wants China to investigate the Bidens!!! Wouldn't you know they bring this sh*t up right before our important trade talks with the Chinese. Do these Democrats have no shame?!?!? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT