ADVERTISEMENT

Proof the Biggest Witch Hunt in the History of U.S. Politics

Slow on the uptake? That's what harry Reid claimed about Mitt Romney and it he later admitted to making it up. The media went crazy looking into it for 2 month .

Accusations are made all the time in politics that are completely fabricated, its par for the course and exactly why I take everything with a grain of salt.
What are you talking about? Trump said he did it on TV yesterday. We don't even need the whistleblower report anymore he just admitted to everything in it.

What are you talking about? Trump said he did it on TV yesterday. We don't even need the whistleblower report anymore he just admitted to everything in it.
And? He asked them to look into corruption involving a guy who wants to be president. Isn't that a good thing? 3.6 billion bucks went missing and Biden was an important actor in that money disappearing. He offered the assistance of our attorney general who is traveling to 3 countries that are involved in what happened, as well as another country that has knowledge of Democrat-Russian collusion.

Reactions: UCFWayne
And? He asked them to look into corruption involving a guy who wants to be president. Isn't that a good thing? 3.6 billion bucks went missing and Biden was an important actor in that money disappearing. He offered the assistance of our attorney general who is traveling to 3 countries that are involved in what happened, as well as another country that has knowledge of Democrat-Russian collusion.
No, it's not a good thing. It's an illegal thing.

Slow on the uptake? That's what harry Reid claimed about Mitt Romney and it he later admitted to making it up. The media went crazy looking into it for 2 month .

Accusations are made all the time in politics that are completely fabricated, its par for the course and exactly why I take everything with a grain of salt.

Its not being slow on the uptake, explain your posts. I am sorry I didnt catch your obscure reference from almost a decade ago.

For someone who talks about bring jobs back to America, it is strange his supporters are now wanting our justice department out sourced to other countries.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...reatened_countries_not_to_give_me_asylum.html

Edward Snowden revealed then-Vice President Joe Biden and then-Secretary of State John Kerry pressured countries that protect whistleblowers and asylum seekers to deny him entrance. In an interview with MSNBC's Brian Williams, Snowden said he applied for asylum to countries such as allies France and Germany but every time it got pulled.

but i thought biden and the dems wanted to protect whistle blowers?

Reactions: Crazyhole
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-probe-tied-joe-bidens-son-hunter/3862796002/

Ukraine to review investigation of company tied to Hunter Biden

Ukraine’s top legal official said Friday that his office would review a probe into the owner of a natural-gas company linked to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine’s general prosecutor, said during a press conference that the review is part of a wider audit of at least 15 high-profile past investigations that were closed or dismissed by his predecessors.

trump got his wish

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-probe-tied-joe-bidens-son-hunter/3862796002/

Ukraine to review investigation of company tied to Hunter Biden

Ukraine’s top legal official said Friday that his office would review a probe into the owner of a natural-gas company linked to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine’s general prosecutor, said during a press conference that the review is part of a wider audit of at least 15 high-profile past investigations that were closed or dismissed by his predecessors.

trump got his wish deal

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT