ADVERTISEMENT

Racist Texas GOP votes to keep muslim in position

LMFAO Wayne is a fuking moron. Bragging about the GOP demanding a vote to keep this guy because of his faith. Literally from the article:

According to the Tribune, former chair Sara Legvold did not vote on the motion; instead she sat outside the meeting wearing a burqa. Legvold said the move was to “represent the Islamization of our county, our state and our country.”

Also you posted fake news. I have it on good authority here by our resident genius @Sir Galahad that "Newsweek is equivalent to InfoWars"

@Crazyhole This is why I call these people stupid. It's just too perfect. :joy: they are dumb as fuking rocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluechip12
139-49 vote
Wow, I didn't realize their was that much racism in the Republican party. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's unfathomable that over 1 in 4 Republican politicians, not your average sister loving red hat, but actual elected officials are scumbag racists.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Wow, I didn't realize their was that much racism in the Republican party. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's unfathomable that over 1 in 4 Republican politicians, not your average sister loving red hat, but actual elected officials are scumbag racists.

lol of course you went too far with this and made yourself look like an idiot.

This is one, single county in Texas and yet here you are trying to make this a blanket national issue. Would you like me to start attributing what the extremist Democrats in San Fran do to you as well?

lol of course you went too far with this and made yourself look like an idiot.

This is one, single county in Texas and yet here you are trying to make this a blanket national issue. Would you like me to start attributing what the extremist Democrats in San Fran do to you as well?
Yeah sure, because extremist democrats are out there trying to give people healthcare and a living wage so feel free.

Yeah sure, because extremist democrats are out there trying to give people healthcare and a living wage so feel free.

[roll][roll]

I'll see when the next sainthood votes are set to take place so we can nominate all of you do-good liberals.

Meanwhile these people cheerlead abortions as something to be celebrated and you don't even blink an eye.

Oh by the way, the Democratic Party has actually added to their ranks of anti-semites and far left activists who hate Israel and Jews

Here’s the newest extremist in the Democratic House, having a private dinner and being photographed with a guy who supports Hebollah, has stated that Israel has no right to exist, and called for Jews to return to Poland- a reference to wishing for their extermination.

And this is not some county chair, this is a member of the House.

He’s really proud of his views as well. He enjoys letting people know that he feels the Jews have no right to exist in a Jewish State

Rep Tlaib keeps great friends

I think Israel is a shit stain of a country when compared to our other allies due to their atrocious actions. I'm cool with their religion though. I think that's probably how other liberals feel too.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I think Israel is a shit stain of a country when compared to our other allies due to their atrocious actions. I'm cool with their religion though. I think that's probably how other liberals feel too.

This is such a pathetic deflection unless you’re insinuating that you agree that Israel has no right to exist

They have a right to exist. They have existed for almost 100 years whole families have been born raised kids and grand kids and died in Israel.

And yet you can’t sinply condemn this House member paling it up with an avowed anti-Semite. She plays for your team!

Funny how you only go into hysterics over racism when it suits you

I'm more concerned with this congresswoman who took a photo with a bigoted homophobe.

Mike+Pence+Nancy+Pelosi+Meets+Vice+President+z58jrgqjkDfl.jpg

Can't wait for @UCFWayne to post a thread about GOP member Steve King and how not racist he is :joy:

The latest confrontation surrounds comments he made in an interview last week with the New York Times in which he was quoted questioning why the terms "white nationalist" and "white supremacist" have become offensive

LMFAO Wayne is a fuking moron. Bragging about the GOP demanding a vote to keep this guy because of his faith. Literally from the article:

According to the Tribune, former chair Sara Legvold did not vote on the motion; instead she sat outside the meeting wearing a burqa. Legvold said the move was to “represent the Islamization of our county, our state and our country.”

Also you posted fake news. I have it on good authority here by our resident genius @Sir Galahad that "Newsweek is equivalent to InfoWars"

@Crazyhole This is why I call these people stupid. It's just too perfect. :joy: they are dumb as fuking rocks.

I know @Crazyhole hasn't responded to this because he hates that I'm right about it, but I would just like to point out that gal still think collusion isn't a crime, and Wayne still hasn't admitted he's a goddamn moron for posting this.

Reactions: bluechip12
I know @Crazyhole hasn't responded to this because he hates that I'm right about it, but I would just like to point out that gal still think collusion isn't a crime, and Wayne still hasn't admitted he's a goddamn moron for posting this.
I guess I didnt even know I was tagged in this thread and quite honestly know what its all about yet. I'll read the article and get back

I guess I didnt even know I was tagged in this thread and quite honestly know what its all about yet. I'll read the article and get back
there were some racist people that wanted a guy out of his position because of his religion. however the majority stood up against this and voted to keep him.

I guess my first thought about this is that its sad that people voted against this guy. That being said, Islam is a controversial religion so its not surprising that there are people who would vote out of fear against him. The fact of the matter is that radical Islam isnt consistent with western values, and while this guy clearly doesn't fall into that category unfortunately every Muslim is associated with the worst parts of their religion by some people.

there were some racist people that wanted a guy out of his position because of his religion. however the majority stood up against this and voted to keep him.

Close.

Let's try this: There were some racist members of the Republican Party in Terrant County Texas that wanted to remove their Vice Chair because he was...gasp!...one of those Muslims. However, the rational, clear-thinking majority stood up against this bullsh*t and voted to keep him.

Actually, extremist Democrats do things like suggesting that if a person wants to hold a federal judgeship they should disavow the knights of Columbus.

Close.

Let's try this: There were some racist members of the Republican Party in Terrant County Texas that wanted to remove their Vice Chair because he was...gasp!...one of those Muslims. However, the rational, clear-thinking majority stood up against this bullsh*t and voted to keep him.

Is it fair to say that if a muslim man supports the practice of women wearing a burka he is a extremist?

Is it fair to say that if a muslim man supports the practice of women wearing a burka he is a extremist?

Nope. But the guy wearing a burka in the hallway in protest probably was. :)

I will admit that once-upon-a-time my WASP sensitivities were in conflict when a rich Muslim family got on the same hotel elevator as me. Dad and the two boys had on NBA team tank tops, shorts, and Nike flip flops while Mom wore a black burka covering everything but her eyes. But to each their own.

Nope. But the guy wearing a burka in the hallway in protest probably was. :)

I will admit that once-upon-a-time my WASP sensitivities were in conflict when a rich Muslim family got on the same hotel elevator as me. Dad and the two boys had on NBA team tank tops, shorts, and Nike flip flops while Mom wore a black burka covering everything but her eyes. But to each their own.
The point of a burka is to maintain modesty. By definition it is an extreme measure to accomplish that. I'm not saying that it isnt acceptable if that is what the woman chooses but regardless it is very extreme.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I have no idea how you could possibly take that from my statement

By your statement you are trying to determine what is acceptable for other people to wear, when they grew up and were raised in vastly different cultures.

"Acceptable" is a completely arbitrary term, not universal.

By your statement you are trying to determine what is acceptable for other people to wear, when they grew up and were raised in vastly different cultures.

"Acceptable" is a completely arbitrary term, not universal.
Not at all. Its not for me to say what is acceptable in someone elses eyes, but looking at things objectively you can determine if a behavior or belief is extreme. Wearing a burka is an extreme measure to be modest. The only action that would be more extreme would be to never interact with other people. If that is a choice that someone makes then it is acceptable to both them and me, but it is no less extreme.

Not at all. Its not for me to say what is acceptable in someone elses eyes, but looking at things objectively you can determine if a behavior or belief is extreme. Wearing a burka is an extreme measure to be modest. The only action that would be more extreme would be to never interact with other people. If that is a choice that someone makes then it is acceptable to both them and me, but it is no less extreme.

Lol you don't get it. "Wearing a burka is an extreme measure to be modest" highlights the fact that you are still stuck in your own ethnocentric worldview. A burqua is an extreme measures to be modest...to you, is a factual statement.

You are not who determines what is extreme and what is not. To these people a burqua is normal, and they probably say the same thing about your outfit being extremely immodest, and to nudist cultures they would say your business suit is extreme, I would call them all just as ethnocentric and ignorant.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT