ADVERTISEMENT

Ready for the "come together!" people tomorrow night?

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
You know it's coming. The same arrogant assholes promising to move to Canada if Trump wins will be the first ones lecturing everyone on the moral requirement to come together as a nation, after assuring that their candidate won and their temper tantrum is no longer needed.

For reference, also, Google the list of celebrities who have vowed to move. And remember what hypocrite assholes they are when they start up tomorrow night too.

You do realize people say the exact same thing on the right as well? The whole move to another country thing is a staple of political talk every year.

I LOVE when the conservatives threaten to move to Canada though, cause you know, they're super conservative up there.

Reactions: USFSucks
You do realize people say the exact same thing on the right as well? The whole move to another country thing is a staple of political talk every year.

I LOVE when the conservatives threaten to move to Canada though, cause you know, they're super conservative up there.

Really? Because for every 40 liberals threatening to leave this year , I've seen one conservative saying the same. It's not remotely the same. Mostly because conservatives love their homeland and don't constantly whine about how much better things are elsewhere.

Here's a question: why don't liberals EVER threaten to move to Mexico? They love open borders yet never want to move there. How come?

Really? Because for every 40 liberals threatening to leave this year , I've seen one conservative saying the same. It's not remotely the same. Mostly because conservatives love their homeland and don't constantly whine about how much better things are elsewhere.

Here's a question: why don't liberals EVER threaten to move to Mexico? They love open borders yet never want to move there. How come?

Where the hell were you when Obama was about to be elected? Come on. It's the same on both sides.

Where the hell were you when Obama was about to be elected? Come on. It's the same on both sides.

That was 8 years ago. I had just graduated and was starting grad school.

I'm talking about now.

Left right paradigmers... smh

This election has been very entertaining, but the people who brought the Fed to exist, killed Kennedy, did 9/11 - that's who really runs the world

I will never get the mindset that comes mostly from the Left where they care more about what the French or Canadians think about our politics than our own citizens.

The same thing happens with natural disasters and terror events lately where there is more sympathy for events abroad(Paris, Italy Earthquakes) than on the Homeland(San Bernadino, Orlando)

The same thing happens with natural disasters and terror events lately where there is more sympathy for events abroad(Paris, Italy Earthquakes) than on the Homeland(San Bernadino, Orlando)

Huh? What makes you think this? Especially regarding Orlando.

just based on my impressions. S.B. and Orlando got out of the news cycle nationally(not locally) a lot quicker than Paris

I won't really argue with S.B but Orlando was talked about for quite awhile and the reach on social networks was the same, if not greater than Paris.

The root of the word "fascist" comes from the Latin word for bundle of sticks or rods. the idea is that if one breaks the others remain strog. "Strength in unity" is literally a fascist statement and the oposite of individual liberty. it's always the sentiment of what ever party wins the election.

What "come together" show will be on netflix tomorrow night? I mean after all Netflix is the only thing worth watching tomorrow

That's because they lump Orlando in as a "shooting" rather than what it really was, a foreign inspired Terrorist attack.
no, it was because it was a bunch of homos (and Hispanic homos). 50% of America thinks that the massacre was justified because they were probably illegal anyway

I just want the ballot access and funding for the Libertarians at 5%.

It will also be interesting to see if the indepedent watchdog lawsuit that is moving forward (and has not been dismissed, unlike the Johnson-Stein joint lawsuit) will finally get the debate rules changed. Under the current rules, Perot never qualified either.

no, it was because it was a bunch of homos (and Hispanic homos). 50% of America thinks that the massacre was justified because they were probably illegal anyway
Actually, a lot of the Christian community came out and donated a lot post-shooting. I'm honestly tired of people not only using a horrible event to badmouth other people, but they've got it totally the opposite of what happened.

Reactions: Knight_Light
no, it was because it was a bunch of queers (and Hispanic queers). 50% of America thinks that the massacre was justified because they were probably illegal anyway

Edited quote to use Chemmie's approved terminology of "queers" from the "City of Orlando buys Pulse Nightclub for $2.25 Million" thread. Sorry for using the non-PC term "homos". *

I just want the ballot access and funding for the Libertarians at 5%.

It will also be interesting to see if the indepedent watchdog lawsuit that is moving forward (and has not been dismissed, unlike the Johnson-Stein joint lawsuit) will finally get the debate rules changed. Under the current rules, Perot never qualified either.
It looks like Johnson will only get 3%. As for the lawsuit, you can read about it here.
http://www.fec.gov/law/litigation/LPF.shtml
I'm not a lawyer so I'm not sure how strong their case is, but it's a positive that it's getting attention.

Reactions: UCFBS
What "come together" show will be on netflix tomorrow night? I mean after all Netflix is the only thing worth watching tomorrow

I know I got a couple Wire episodes in. Almost done with S4. Gonna be hard to replace this afterwards. At least Man in the High Castle is coming back next month.

No, they should do what's best for the American people. The last eight years tell us that Dems cant do that though.

So should Dems come together and do everything in their power to make sure Trump is a failure?
NO, they should allow the Republicans show what they can do and how quickly:
1. Obamacare replacement
2. Federal budget
3. Immigration reform
4. Fix the economy

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT