ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Yeah I don’t know what happened to the tweets. Something with the upgrade.
New upgrade has me like..
mr_deeds.jpg

Nebraska lost this guy and Henry Gray who transferred to FIU in June. Thats two 4 star DB's (that I know of) they just lost from their recent Florida recruiting ventures. Not sure if these guys wanted to be closer to home during Covid or what but thats tough 🥶

Last edited:
Nebraska lost this guy and Henry Gray who transferred to FIU in June. Thats two 4 star DB's (that I know of) they just lost from their recent Florida recruiting ventures. Not sure if these guys wanted to be closer to home during Covid or what but thats tough 🥶
I think Jaiden never wanted to go to Nebraska. Can’t remember where, maybe Twitter, but I think I saw some mention that his mom made him go there.

Now I know why no practice yet, Covid 19. Will transfers get credit for this year if UCF doesn't play football this year. Playing in the spring makes no sense. Send the athletes home? Understand some of their concerns especially getting all insurance coverage needed. Anything with the word "pay" next to it should be a "no go or say goodbye to amateur athletics" which is why they should shut down the season if the players think they should get everything on their list.

He would count as a football recruit. If you play 2 sports and 1 is football, you have to be under football. The old Canes would put fast guys under track team and could add more players for football only.
I meant I wonder if he will play football or not. I was trying to get others opinion if they thought he would play both or not.

I meant I wonder if he will play football or not. I was trying to get others opinion if they thought he would play both or not.

Can't really find anything. He doesn't have a 247 profile, but he has QB highlights. I'm gonna guess it's for baseball since that's the picture he used.

Now I know why no practice yet, Covid 19. Will transfers get credit for this year if UCF doesn't play football this year. Playing in the spring makes no sense. Send the athletes home? Understand some of their concerns especially getting all insurance coverage needed. Anything with the word "pay" next to it should be a "no go or say goodbye to amateur athletics" which is why they should shut down the season if the players think they should get everything on their list.
If everyone doesn’t lose a year, next years signing class will like 5 guys.

If everyone doesn’t lose a year, next years signing class will like 5 guys.
If there is no season, G5 recruiting will suffer.

P5 seniors will leave to the draft, but many G5 seniors will stay an extra year, thus creating less recruitment space in the following season.

On the flip side, G5 teams could be stronger the following year by having older than usual players.

That sucks I really liked him.

Yeah, wish we could've held on to him. Seems like our staff knew it was coming and weren't really fighting to keep him though. Brady did an interview with an Ole Miss writer and said of us "We still stay in contact a couple times a week, but things are not as heavy as they were. I think they know where everything stands.". He also mentions his commitment to us was because Ole Miss stopped talking to him and we were speaking with him every day, but over the last month they've been talking to him again.

On another note, Xavier Franks has been posting some UCF stuff on twitter lately. Could possibly be coming back for that fourth WR spot.

Reactions: Knightro20
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT