ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Mikey Keenes rating just dropped on 247s composite. Rivals just rated him for the first time at 5.5 and I think ESPN moved him from a 79 to a 78.

predicted to Cincy
Only 1 confidence though and only because beede already had a prediction and had to change it. It says he doesn’t have an offer from Cincy but right after he de committed he tweeted a Cincy pic. I wonder if his offer to UCF still stands. Otherwise I’m surprised he didn’t commit to us in the first place.

Why do you think Mack was dropping to Qb3?

It was reported in the dungeon a bit ago, shortly before the official opt out list came out I think.

Mack was planning on transferring after this season anyway, since he knew he was about to be passed by Quadry. Opting out instead of spending the season as QB3 allows him to say he was QB2 at UCF to schools who might be interested.

Reactions: Yaes
I understand it, but I wish he were staying. He played some great football for us and would be a GREAT back up QB. Plus, if he gets to play in the 2nd half we can play “Return of the Mack!” All kidding aside, he was/is fun to watch, and I wish him the best.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I understand it, but I wish he were staying. He played some great football for us and would be a GREAT back up QB. Plus, if he gets to play in the 2nd half we can play “Return of the Mack!” All kidding aside, he was/is fun to watch, and I wish him the best.
He’s a good college backup. Nothing more.

just 2 commits from the state of Florida. That's pitiful. Pretty sad we went from Frost who loaded up on Florida talent to this. I am starting to have reservations regarding our coach.

hopefully nebraska cuts bait soon and frost can come back before heupel completely ruins us. i give it two more seasons before we're 7-5 and then 5-7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT